PDA

View Full Version : Colmegna Spa

Jackson
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Chica Chaser
01-24-06, 12:30
Guys,

Yesterday, five days into my visit here and feeling very worn down from too many chicas and too many late nights, it was suggested to me by my hotel that I go to a spa they knew of. Colmegna Spa.

http://www.colmegna.com.ar/

I am glad I did. I paid 39P for use of all its facilities, and another 25P for a 30 minute massage. Apart from it feeling great lounging around in this place, and getting a good, full body massage, I wasn't sure when I left that the experience created any long term benefit. Hours later, and after another great session at Santa Fe 1707, I was very pleased to feel that it did. I was still tired, but not nearly as much as before.

As for the spa itself? Well from what I've read of Rio's Termas I suppose it's pretty much the same - without the boliche and its girls.:-(

Go in; pay; change into your birthday suit (ok there are no bath robes offered like in the Termas) in your own secure change room; then do as you please.

Facilities include a steam room (Vapor) Sauna (two rooms of varying temp) and a lounging area in between - which is still hot and steamy when you first walk in.

As well there is a warm wading pool with two platforms to lay on - partially submerged. Above your chest and lower legs will be two huge shower heads that alternate sprinkling water on your chest-feet-chest-feet. Nice and relaxing.

There's also a very cold, long and narrow swimming pool. Dipping a foot into it I passed on it.

I think there's also a gym but I didn't see it.

Of course there are a lot of chairs to lounge in and cruiseship type deckbeds to lay on. There's no limit to the time you can spend in there. Hours if you like. Dominoes was being played in the room between the steam room and the sauna.

All in all good value and a great pick-me-up.

Chica Chaser

Full Throttle
01-24-06, 15:03
So, aside from the facts that there are no chicas, no robes, no dj, no beer and no sex, it's identical to the termas. I'll betcha' a quarter that Beatrice gives at least as nice a therapeutic massage at Viamonte 845 7E for less money. You can still get in your birthday suit, turn the shower on to make it nice and hot in the bathroom for your sauna, but know in the back of your mind that a happy ending is available at your discretion.

Now, don't get mad at me. It sounds like a nice place, and I appreciate you posting about it.

FT

Greeting guys,

Actually, you can get a HJ (and sometimes FS) from the massage girls at Colmegna Spa for a small tip. Some of the massage girls can be quite attractive, and you do have the opportunity to select the one you want.

Thanks,

Jackson

Chica Chaser
01-25-06, 00:19
So, aside from the facts that there are no chicas, no robes, no dj, no beer and no sex, it's identical to the termas. I'll betcha' a quarter that Beatrice gives at least as nice a therapeutic massage at Viamonte 845 7E for less money. You can still get in your birthday suit, turn the shower on to make it nice and hot in the bathroom for your sauna, but know in the back of your mind that a happy ending is available at your discretion.

Now, don't get mad at me. It sounds like a nice place, and I appreciate you posting about it.

FTFT,

Ummm. I wrote, "As for the spa itself? Well from what I've read of Rio's Termas I suppose it's pretty much the same - without the boliche and its girls.:-(" Doesn't mentioning the lack of a boliche (bar) and girls pretty much imply no music, drinks, sex etc?

Anyway thanks for the departamento address. I'll be checking it out.

Greeting guys,

Actually, you can get a HJ (and sometimes FS) from the massage girls at Colmegna Spa for a small tip. Some of the massage girls can be quite attractive, and you do have the opportunity to select the one you want.

Thanks,

JacksonJackson,

Thanks for the info. I wasn't given a choice of masseuses (sp? If I go again I'll inquire about that and if I get a linda one perhaps inquire with her about extras. Any recommendations?

Chica Chaser

Jjgoinslow
02-07-06, 02:18
I went to the spa today, they told me a masaje was 90 pesos an hour,

My spanish is limited but I can hold basic conversation so I tried to pursue.

Why it was so expensive for ONLY a masaje. I really need a good masaje, but I turned them down and walked out.

Someone else said 25p for 30min? What gives?

Jj

Chica Chaser
02-07-06, 12:51
I went to the spa today, they told me a masaje was 90 pesos an hour,

My spanish is limited but I can hold basic conversation so I tried to pursue.

Why it was so expensive for ONLY a masaje. I really need a good masaje, but I turned them down and walked out.

Someone else said 25p for 30min? What gives?

JjGo to Finlander. It's 46P to use the sauna and vapor rooms and includes a half hour massage. It's in the 300 block of Corrito (The Obelisco could literally fall on it, it's that close to it.

Strad
02-07-06, 20:42
I went to Colmegna Spa today as well. Hi to all the discret members there lol! I paid 60p for sauna, vapor rooms, and swiming pool, following up a fantastic massage 25, 30 min more or less massage by a young lady name Ana. Ana was very good, forte massage, after the end, she let me sleep on the massage table for a good nap. The only pity thing was when I mentioned an HJ, she firmly refused. However, right after I went to the apartment privado at 441 Callo, 20p for 20 min sex, to keep the "sperm management" a good balance. Will report more in "Private Apartment" thread.

From what I have experienced today, is somewhat a conflict to Jackson's remarks about receiving HJ at Colmegna Spa.

Strad.

FT,

Ummm. I wrote, "As for the spa itself? Well from what I've read of Rio's Termas I suppose it's pretty much the same - without the boliche and its girls.:-(" Doesn't mentioning the lack of a boliche (bar) and girls pretty much imply no music, drinks, sex etc?

Anyway thanks for the departamento address. I'll be checking it out.

Jackson,

Thanks for the info. I wasn't given a choice of masseuses (sp? If I go again I'll inquire about that and if I get a linda one perhaps inquire with her about extras. Any recommendations?

Chica Chaser

Biker
05-09-06, 16:28
I went to Colmegna one year ago, for the last time.

Yes, they provide "relax total" (HJ) at the VIP sector (admission ticket pesos 100)

Then you can choice among 3-4 masseusses, 8-9 points.

When going up to the small compartiments, do not leave the wallet in your locker and take it with with you: it's a signal you are going to tip the girl.

After a 40' massage you'll be asked if you want something more ("algun servicio adicional") Tips for HJ are another pesos 100. No more in the menu.

All in all, $ 200 would seem a ripoff for a massage plus HJ, but you can stay for hours in a wonderful SPA (sauna, steam, etc.

El Perro
05-15-06, 10:06
I am looking for a good sauna / steam room facility. Last post here was sometime back. Any updated info out there? HJ is optional, as the steam is the main priority. Thanks in advance.

Dog

Biker
05-15-06, 11:59
As I recall, they've got two steam chambers (40 C and 60 C) a kind of Finland shower in a separate room and a Sauna.

El Perro
05-15-06, 12:09
As I recall, they've got two steam chambers (40 C and 60 C) a kind of Finland shower in a separate room and a Sauna.Thanks Biker. Much appreciated!

Dog

Exon123
05-15-06, 12:17
Dog,

Theres a good one over at Brisa on Esmarelda 847 Apt 12 H.

The price is right also.

Exon

Big Bob 7
09-09-06, 03:07
I came here for the first time after a very intense session with Romina at Maipu 359. I had been to another place in the same neighborhood. It was located in a hotel but I don't remember the name. They gave a great massage there but the only problem was that the masseuses were all male. I decided to check this place out to see if it would be an improvement. It seems that they make a distinction here between the total relax and a standard massage. Buyer beware as this has absolutely nothing to do with a happy ending. Those of you who have mongered in other places may think that the term relax total includes a HJ but it doesn't. What it means is that you have free reign of all of the facilities for as long as you want. You can negotiate an HJ with the masseuses privately but my guess would be that you could arrange it without choosing the relax total option. I am a little bit confused by what I actually bought because I initially chose the massage only but when the front desk agent was trying to schedule the appointment the earliest appaointment that she could schedule would have been an hour later so I upgraded so that I could relax and use the facilities until the time of my session. I do know that I paid around 120 pesos. I'm usually a lot more careful with my money but Romina had just fucked my brains out and I didn't really care how much the massage cost because I know that the same length of time would probably cost me 100US or more at home and I was feeling good about feeling good in B. A. They sent me to the back where the lockers and the spa are located and it was a little bit funny because I was "handed off" by about 5 people just to make it into the spa area. I didn't really understand why this was necessary but maybe someone else might think that this is like the VIP treatment or something. It just seemed to me that there are a lot of people at Colemagne who are "working" but don't have a lot to do. I was a little disapointed to find that this place has the same Turkish bath set up as the other place. It's probably me just being a bit provincial but this kind of set up, with fat guts and cocks and balls jiggling all around, seems a bit gay to me. I have had massages before but never in this kind of setting but it must be pretty common in B. A. Personally I would enjoy the massage without the "towel" male bonding hang but I was there and the facilities were clean so I decided to get over myself and relax. I was a little bit worried because I had my wallet with me and I was worried that perhaps my belongs may not have been totally secure but after locking my things up in the locker I didn't have any problems. I went down for my massage and after seeing my masseuse I was really glad that I had already had a session. She was, in essence, a fat old ugly hag and I didn't have a choice of who would perform the session. She did give me a great massage though with just the right amount of pressure and complete with minor chiropractic adjustments. In comparing with the other massage that I had in B. A. Though it must be noted, however, that she was really only vaguely female and in that respect not much of an improvment over the male masseuse that I had before and he used a thinner kind of heated oil which worked better than the cold greasy lotion that she was applying. I will also add that I was in a stall next to someone who was either blowing an intense load or getting a much better massage than I was as he was moaning so loudly that they had to turn the music up to mask his groans of pleasure. In stark contrast to this the man in the stall on the other side of me was snoring his way through the HJ and his session. I'm just mentioning this to let people know that you can definately bust a nut in this place although I did not. All in all it was a good experience but since it is a full 40 pesos more than the other spa I went to I think that I might go back there next time. There both equally clean and equally gay with unfuckable masseuses so I'll take the cheap road from now on.

Knuckhead
09-09-06, 14:50
Big Bob:

I went there once (http:/ www. Argentinaprivate. Com / forum / showpost. Php? P=135958& postcount=1995)and that was 3 years ago, but I think I can clear this for you.

There are two types of massages; one with the "real" massajistas (yours) and another one with a chica. The one chica that I got was stunning, easily a 9 on a 1 to 10 scale. Three years ago the relax package including the chica massage was AR$165 or thereabouts.

The chica massages are "understood" to be "senusal", and just about every time it is my understanding that they make some sort of sexual overture to extract a HEFTY FEE (about AR$100) for a hand job.

Overall the experience was relaxing, and the part I liked the most was their shower. It had an amazing flow rate of warm water and was very soothing.

Their website is www.colmegna.com.ar.

WorldTravel69
10-28-06, 10:51
Finally, I had a really great deep tissue massage. Suzana did the great massage!

This place is fantastic.

Lots floors with different activities, pools, gym, steam baths, sauna, exercise classes, etc. Everything you need to pamper your body.

Sarmiento 839 at Suipacha. See web site somewhere below.

WorldTravel69
11-12-06, 00:05
My back was killing me, so I decided to get a massage.

I am still confused about the pricing, maybe of you much better spanish speaks guys can get it correct.

I swear I paid 75 peso for an hour massage last time.

But chica at the counter said I have had to pay 98 pesos for the hour.

Half hour is 49 pesos and you get Turkish bath and sauna.

Anyway I paid for an hour, with Patty. Not pretty at all. But I just wanted a massage. She was getting to the finish of the massage and I hinting about a happy finish. I do not know what she said after I offered 20 pesos. So I upped it to 30, next thing she mentioned getting the money coming back with a tip. I said OK. So the hand job begins. I am laying back enjoying it and I feel her lips on my dick. A nice surprise. I was not expecting that. Especially without a rubber.

Oh, What a Life.

Finally, I had a really great deep tissue massage. Suzana did the great massage!

This place is fantastic.

Lots floors with different activities, pools, gym, steam baths, sauna, exercise classes, etc. Everything you need to pamper your body.

Sarmiento 839 at Suipacha. See web site somewhere below.

Hemin
11-21-06, 10:03
I visited Colmegna yesterday and the price for the traditional place is up to Arg120 for the hour massage (this includes the sauna and turkish bath) I had my massage with Ana, ok looking but defenetly no happy ending. There was not even a hint about it. That only happens in the VIP section, the cost is 180 for the massage and the happy ending will set you back another 100. Perhaps worltraveler69 was at the VIP section, but I have visited several times and there is no BJ there let alone at that price. Could it be that Patty works elsewhere?

Cheers

WorldTravel69
11-21-06, 18:45
Read my report. I got a blow job, hand job. I hinted to her. I paid 30p but if I could speak better Spanish it could of been 20p.

I paid 98p for just an hour massage.

I visited Colmegna yesterday and the price for the traditional place is up to Arg120 for the hour massage (this includes the sauna and turkish bath) I had my massage with Ana, ok looking but defenetly no happy ending. There was not even a hint about it. That only happens in the VIP section, the cost is 180 for the massage and the happy ending will set you back another 100. Perhaps worltraveler69 was at the VIP section, but I have visited several times and there is no BJ there let alone at that price. Could it be that Patty works elsewhere?

Cheers

Daddy Rulz
01-20-07, 13:05
I was gonna go to Pelvis and stare slack jawed at Florentina for an hour or so but forgot they only open at 1800 and it was 1600. So I'm thinking what can I do? Then I remember Colmenga and I'm thinking, "your one hell of a nice guy and deserve a massage" so after checking the address back on the subte and off I go.

Little confusion at the door between "classic" and what sounded like "be" but she said be was better and I'm a nice guy deserving to be pampered, so be it is.

230 pesos later a very nice man named Valentino is leading me back to the private clubhouse explaining the place. We set an appointment for the massage an hour hence and into the dressing room where he hands me off to the valet. I didn't prepare to go there so I had no shorts or anything, not a problem I'm given a pair of shorts and two heated towels.

The Valet shows me around and the place, while old, is pretty fucking nice. In the dressing rooms there are a lot of couches to relax on, entering the spa the first room is a cold plunge. In the heated area, their is a turkish sauna about as big as the living room and dining room at the Mansion very warm but not to hot. Through some glass doors, a Swedish sauna that was 70 fucking degrees, very nice for 5 min or so, past that was another room that may have cooked me and I didn't try it. Steam on the other side.

After an hour of being in the heat it's time for my massage. My Masajista is pretty enough to look at twice but the second look confirms shes a little past the sell by date, pretty but 40ish. We go upstairs and she takes my towel and starts giving me a very light and sensual massage. I'm more into a real massage but this feels good so I go along with it. She takes off my shorts and is kinda tickling my balls as shes rubbing my legs. After a couple minutes she leans down and tells me that more is possible. I said oh K mas possible? Then she told me 100 pesos for manual release, I didn't remember that, that was the price quoted on the board and was kinda surprised and started laughing a little. When she asked me what was funny I told her that while this might be my first time at this spa but I live here in BsAs and for 100 pesos I could have sex with 2 Paraguyans only 3 blocks away. She thought that was pretty funny and started giggling as well, but didn't come down in price. After that the massage was still semi sensual with lots of mimos but more of a real massage. When I left I tipped her 20 pesos as I have at other places for a good massage, and laid 10 pesos on the valet.

On balance I might visit this place again, nothing like a good massage after an hour or two in the heat, I might check out the classic side and see if I like it as well. Not really an option for sex for me as 100 pesos for a 15 min handjob (I still want my massage as well) is laughable I think. But the facility really is nice.

One final note, if your super homophobic this might not be a place for you. There are a lot of old naked guys walking around without towels, not unusuall in a segregated spa, but there was a few guys that seemed to be there for the naked guys walking around without their towels. They where discrete, but one guy followed me from the turkish bath to the pool and then the shower kinda checking me out. He didn't follow right behind me, but rather would move as I did. I noticed because he reminded me of me positioning myself to look at Florentinas ass at Pelvis. Speaking of Florentinas ass at Pelvis if anybody wants to go shoot some pool there on Monday or Tuesday drop me a line.

Chrisr
10-30-07, 14:15
Anyone have any info on this place, is it just a regular massage place? Also how good are the massages, wouldn't mind a a good deep tissue massage.

Daddy Rulz
10-31-07, 12:06
Don't pay the extra for the good side. With the normal entrance you get everything you need. The masajistas only wanted 100 peso's extra for hand release when I was there. Hell for 100 pesos after you leave go to a privado and get your dick sucked and fuck her.

Go to the regular side, soak, steam, relax and then make an appointment with Suzi for a message.

Exon123
10-31-07, 15:51
Don't pay the extra for the good side. With the normal entrance you get everything you need. The masajistas only wanted 100 peso's extra for hand release when I was there. Hell for 100 pesos after you leave go to a privado and get your dick sucked and fuck her.

Go to the regular side, soak, steam, relax and then make an appointment with Suzi for a message.Daddy is right, its a great famious spa but not noted for sex.

Theres some very attractive Chica in their giving massages but really not cost effective.

How it works is after you pay your fee's, around $120 peso's as I recall you make an appointment for the girl of you choice for a massage latter. Then they give you a baggy pair of shorts and you proceed threw the steam rooms, showers and such, then its time for your "Treatment", so to speak.

The girl will take you up stairs to a booth. After rubbing on you for about 45 minutes she'll start working on your upper legs, working inside your baggy shorts and of course grazing her hand over your cock and balls. She's cute mind you and after a while your gona have "Wood" or theres something wrong with you.

Its at this point as she working on you she'll bend down and whisper very softly in your ear "Relax" and at the same time start very gently strokeing your already very hard cock. "Well of Course" you'll answer, who wouldn't, and then the "Bomb Shell". One hundred peso's she'll reply and there you are with a hard on she's been working on for almost an hour and you want "Release" now, not 20 minutes from now, but its gona cost you $100 peso's. Its your choice and that's why I don't go to the Colmegna Spa.

There's probably no likes a hand job better then me but Colmegna is not the place.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
11-01-07, 12:41
The cheap side (classic) is around 70 pesos and the facilities there are just fine. Though if your visiting and thinking in Dollars not pesos, the extra for the ""be" side is worth it. The upcharge is for the locker room and the ability to pay 100 pesos for a handjob. Though this 100 pesos can be easily recouped by waiting at the bottom of the stairs for the drunken idiots who tuck their 100 peso notes in their towels to be "discovered" by the hand jobistas upstairs. I saw three guys drop them as I was watching the futbal relaxing after the steam.

If Exon says the handjob isn't worth it, believe me brothers that can be taken as gospel. If Roy Rogers said he never met a person he didn't like, Exon for damn sure never met a handjob He didn't like until today.

Bottom line on this place for me is it's a really nice spa for a once a week or so trip when I want to relax. It would be great the day of arrival after 4 days on the airplane getting to BsAs. But for sexy time, other better options are available.

Charbuck
11-01-07, 16:36
Bottom line on this place for me is it's a really nice spa for a once a week or so trip when I want to relax. It would be great the day of arrival after 4 days on the airplane getting to BsAs. But for sexy time, other better options are available.I have been to this place maybe a dozen times and the quality of the final thirty minutes varies TREMENDOUSLY. I've had easily forgotten and I've had pretty damned good. When the pretty young thing at the counter (whom I desperately want to fuck) asks, say you want "la mejor, por supuesto!" and things usually work out. Tell her also that you'll tip her if she makes a really great choice.

The chicas are usually a bit prettier, seemingly a bit more classy and the atmosphere is great.

Exon123
11-01-07, 18:55
I have been to this place maybe a dozen times and the quality of the final thirty minutes varies TREMENDOUSLY. I've had easily forgotten and I've had pretty damned good. When the pretty young thing at the counter (whom I desperately want to fuck) asks, say you want "la mejor, por supuesto!" and things usually work out. Tell her also that you'll tip her if she makes a really great choice.

The chicas are usually a bit prettier, seemingly a bit more classy and the atmosphere is great.Your saying you got "Full Service" at Colmegna?

Exon

Charbuck
11-01-07, 19:16
Your saying you got "Full Service" at Colmegna?

ExonAt first I was like, duh. But then I realized that I confused Colmegna with Croix. My bad, my bad.

Hyestud
11-22-07, 23:51
I hit the spa yesterday. Grisellia was her name, Hand jobs were her game. A real looker. She is in the VIP section. Great personality as well. Cost 100 pesos.

Strad
11-23-07, 06:38
At Colmegna Spa, only in VIP rooms one can get HJ, a part of business tactics?

I hit the spa yesterday. Grisellia was her name, Hand jobs were her game. A real looker. She is in the VIP section. Great personality as well. Cost 100 pesos.

Exon123
11-23-07, 12:36
I was only theres once three or four years ago. As I recall it was $120 peso's but I can't remember if I paid extra for the VIP Massage. I do recall that after I attained "Wood" durring the massage the girl wanted an extra $100 to solve my problem.

Exon

WorldTravel69
11-23-07, 19:12
I paid 20p for a BBBJ. She wasn't the nicest looking chica I have seen by far. That was only one time in four massages.

I was only theres once three or four years ago. As I recall it was $120 peso's but I can't remember if I paid extra for the VIP Massage. I do recall that after I attained "Wood" durring the massage the girl wanted an extra $100 to solve my problem.

Exon

Esten
11-24-07, 22:44
They have redesigned the front lobby area with 2 new professional looking booths, the main one on the left now. I saw a steady flow of traffic on recent visits so they are doing a brisk business. Depending on what service you want you may need to make an appointment in advance, unless you are willing to wait. I usually stop in early on during each trip to BA for a manicure and pedicure, which run about 25p and 45p respectively.

I'm pretty sure you can't get a handjob in the Classic massage area, since these massages are given in small booths up on the second floor right next to where they give the pedicures, and there are several staff around within 10-20 feet of these booths. Haven't tried the Classic massages here yet but may in the future, I'm looking for more places with regular massages.

WorldTravel69
10-17-10, 12:48
I thought there was a link already posted.

http://www.colmegna.com.ar/

House Music
10-17-10, 18:46
It is fairly nice.

I entered and paid for a massage. You walk into a locker room first to change.

There is pool sort of bath and a large sauna room, and showers. My massage was upstairs.

I don't think a HJ is available although I may be wrong. The massage was kind of tough but therapeutic.

Would repeat.

Chezz
04-28-11, 14:49
This was my favorite place going back to 2003 when I could get the entire VIP package for less that 150 pesos and the happy ending for another 50 pesos. Boy how times have changed. Went there Thurday of last week and planned to spend 4 hours chilling out before my flight to Colombia.

Let me say up front that I really LOVE this place. I mean LOVE. But the increase in price has made it impossible to go as much as I'd like. Currently the VIP with the hour massage is 650 pesos and with the 30 minute massage is 550. If you want to include the relax it's another 100. HOWEVER, they now have a 50% promotion on Tuesdays. Every program is 50% off on Tuesdays, including all of the VIP programs. Needless to say, Tuesdays are the preferred time to go.

In the past they threw in a pass to the gym for free if you paid for the VIP, but these days a day pass is 35 pesos. I always go to the gym first as there's usually a bunch of pretty Portenas and the equipment is nice and well kept.

Why I like this place is for me it's the perfect way to get over jetlag from a long flight. EZE to the apartment, drop bags and head downtown. Gym. 2 heat-levels of Turkish baths, sauna, and an awesome Finnish steam room, pool and now they've added mineral baths. With the VIP you can put a terrycloth robe on and chill out in the quiet relax room, check your e-mail on the wifi and have something to drink. After a while, I head back to the steam rooms or go for a swim. After about 3-4 hours it's time for my massage. In all my years, I've only had one poor massage. They're not exactly at the Nailea talent level, but still quite good. After the massage, I usually shower up and head for one last steam. By the time I hit the street I'm a new man; no jetlag, hangover, nothing. If you need a haircut orwhatever, they have a full salon right next to the relax room.

You can use all of the spa services without the VIP room if you get the classico, which includes a regular massage of different lengths, with Saturdays being priced higher. No relax available.

The only way this place makes economical sense is to go on Tuesdays, and even then it's a stretch. But it's a luxury that I do enjoy from time to time.

Esten
12-11-13, 00:56
I stopped in here last month. Like Chezz, I like this place to re-set at the beginning of a trip. They offer many services, but I mainly go for the manicure and pedicure, so I'm all cleaned up for the chicas. These are 95 and 150 pesos respectively. You often can't just walk in and get these services, so I made an appointment for an hour later and while I waited, took a Spa VIP Express 1-hour massage which had a promo for 450 pesos (normally 620 pesos). So all combined it was 695 pesos for almost 2 hours of services.

For the Spa VIP I had a choice of four chicas, all average to good looking. I picked a slim busty brunette, tan, hardbody, fake DDs. Looked a bit like porn star Casey Raye; the others were more girl-next-door looks. Massage was good, but extras very limited because the upstairs massage booths offer minimum privacy. You can't move around much, there is only a massage table, and you have to keep it quiet. I agreed to 300 pesos for a HJ / turca finish. Probably overpaid, but I doubt Colmegna is a secret hotspot where the locals are trying to control inflation.

You can get these services separately at other places for less. Colmegna is not a great place for just massage. But with the other services, I find Colmegna a convenient stop at the beginning of a trip. Plus I was curious about the chica lineup, you never know where you will find the hidden gems.

Vitrea
10-17-14, 14:03
The place is swanky, but like most things though the pictures are better than what it actually looks like. 900 and change pesos for VIP that includes use of the spa and one hour massage. I read here that I need to pic VIP package to get extras in a private area. The massage was done in the "mezzanine" level and it felt semi private. I only had choice of one masseuse though I saw few walking around. I liked who was picked for me so I was content. Massage is decent but the extras are expensive. 500 for oral and 1000 for complete? WTF Besides, I am not sure how we could have pulled off a complete is the semi private setting. Oral was very good and she sucked like a vacuum cleaner. I am not posting names here as they pretend to be a legit massage place.

Colmegna: Been there, done that and not going back. Found other gems.

Motogringo
10-18-14, 11:38
The place is swanky, but like most things though the pictures are better than what it actually looks like. 900 and change pesos for VIP that includes use of the spa and one hour massage. I read here that I need to pic VIP package to get extras in a private area. The massage was done in the "mezzanine" level and it felt semi private. I only had choice of one masseuse though I saw few walking around. I liked who was picked for me so I was content. Massage is decent but the extras are expensive. 500 for oral and 1000 for complete? WTF Besides, I am not sure how we could have pulled off a complete is the semi private setting. Oral was very good and she sucked like a vacuum cleaner. I am not posting names here as they pretend to be a legit massage place.

Colmegna: Been there, done that and not going back. Found other gems.Had the exact same experience at the exact same prices.........

Vitrea
10-19-14, 08:48
Had the exact same experience at the exact same prices.........May be it was the same girl. Mine was a dirty Blonde.....

Fangulo
10-29-14, 00:46
May be it was the same girl. Mine was a dirty Blonde.....Looking over 30 and a slightly big or protruding jaw?

Vitrea
06-18-15, 10:10
Got crazier. With the shutting down of clubs around town, I thought the massage places quality would improve and prices might drop. Not true.

I came here only because I struck out at few of my favorites. The front desk ladies explained that it is 290 pesos for 30 min and 390 for 1 hr therapeutic massage. "VIP" massage is 890 for one hour and extra services is extra. On a weekday at 7 pm there were 5 average looking girls so I passed. The receptionist saw the disappointment in my face and asked me to come back at 3 pm for better selection.