PDA

View Full Version : Great massage, and awesome sex

Fly Wine
01-28-06, 01:52
I've been seeing Beatriz at 845 Viamonte 7th floor, apt E. She gives a great massage and the sex is great. She loves to come, and if she likes you, there will be sex first, a masage, and then sex again. All for 100 pesos for 1 1/2 hour. The first few times it was 120. Her number is 4328-3484. Give her a call guys, you will not be disappointed.

One Tree Hill
01-28-06, 02:06
May investigate soon!

Could you give some detail as to how she looks, body type etc. Thanks.

I've been seeing Beatriz at 845 Viamonte 7th floor, apt E. She gives a great massage and the sex is great. She loves to come, and if she likes you, there will be sex first, a masage, and then sex again. All for 100 pesos for 1 1/2 hour. The first few times it was 120. Her number is 4328-3484. Give her a call guys, you will not be disappointed.

Alan23
01-31-06, 22:43
OTH,

See Section: Massage Parlors & Spas, 845 Viamonte 7E.

Here you will find all the info on Beatriz and her magic hands.

Enjoy,

Alan

Sconjo USA
02-01-06, 13:05
About Beatriz, your info. Said she is great sex. But other info said she does no sex. She charges 120 pesos and then you say she charges 100 pesos. No bj. And no tits touching. Get your act together, it looks like you guys are just trying to build up her buss. So don't fuck people around. Because she will have no buss.

Sconjo usa

Hunt99
02-01-06, 13:20
SconjoUsa may have a point. Alan23 and Fly Wine have a total of 6 posts between them. 5 of the posts extol Beatriz and 845 Viamonte. The other one (the fifth post by Alan23) slams a competitor of 845 Viamonte.

While it's possible this is only a coincidence, personally I'd rely only upon recommendations made by reputable posters with a long and verfiable history.

Thomaso276
02-01-06, 19:01
Now that you mentioned it. Study the English grammar and style. Very likely a local who has a basic understanding of good English. Down here they teach British English.

"Here you will find all the info" Why not: Here's the info.

" and if she likes you, there will be sex first"?

Who writes like this after going through the great education system we have in the USA?

Nice job Sconjo.

Full Throttle
02-01-06, 20:18
It's amazing how skeptical everyone is. As I just posted in a PM, I AM an unabashed supporter of Beatriz. That is true because I think she provides a fantastic massage, is sweet, is working hard to make a go of it, and offers a tremendous value. I think I even mentioned her to Tom during lunch at the Alamo a couple of weeks ago.

The price is 60 for a one-hour massage including "relax" ending. Add 50 more for sex, which includes 15 more minutes. Sex and BJ are covered.

If Alan is paying her less, it is because she is being sweet and agreeable. Maybe even special dispensation for mentioning her on this board. Maybe he is a raging alcoholic and doesn't remember. And what does she care if you have sex before or after? It's been half and half with me without any sort of plan. Combine all this with the fact that her business is fairly slow, and the compulsion to say nice things is strong. There is no commission thing going on (how much would there be, anyway?).

Ask for a strong (fuerte) massage if you want the ride of your life. If you don't like it, by all means post.

FT

Alan23
02-04-06, 11:48
[QUOTE=Sconjo Usa]About Beatriz, your info. Said she is great sex. But other info said she does no sex. She charges 120 pesos and then you say she charges 100 pesos. No bj. And no tits touching. Get your act together, it looks like you guys are just trying to build up her buss. So don't fuck people around. Because she will have no buss.

While you boys are "high five'in" each other I suggest you re-read my posts. You seem to be attributing the wrong comments with the wrong people. Beatriz is really nice - period. My less than glowing comments about 616 Lavalle, were not about massage - but a private apartment, totally different subject.

You have assured one thing, I will never pass along a good find.

You guys must be bored.

Dstrip
02-10-06, 14:54
OK, newbie here BUT after reading FT's (and others') comments in the 845 Viamonte thread, I indulged twice this week. Best massage I've had so far in BA. She knows what she's doing and she's very sweet. I wouldn't say the sex was "great" but it was as good as you can get for a "quickie". Maybe she didn't like me as much as some of the others or maybe she was having a bad day. (The first time I opted for a straight massage and even turned down the relax finish. I was in actual back pain and not ready to get tensed up again after she just got me "fixed")

60 for the massage / 50 additional con sexo. Hell, the massage alone is worth the 110.

DT

Jacobo
02-15-06, 15:54
The (over) analysis in part of this thread is uncalled for. I can confirm that, for the most part, the reports on Beatriz are on target. It's very simple: Beatriz gives one of the better massages I've ever had. I for one truly appreciate a good massage, and Beatriz gives an excellent one. She doesn't have the best HJ skills, but for me her massage is worth much more than what she's chargine---even without the "relax". Remember, she's relatively new to the business but not to massage. She's also a sincerely sweet girl, but doesn't speak a lot of English despite the fact that she's taking lessons. After reading all the reports on her before my visit, I am anything but disappointed.

Jake