PDA

View Full Version : February 3-23

Rubiks Cube
01-29-06, 06:07
I am able to make it back as of February 3rd. Anyone looking to hang out and drink and venture to Black and Madahos let me know.

VegasFirstTime
02-02-06, 17:20
Lego,

What's up. We hung out last Nov. (during Thanksgiving time) I'm back Friday morning thru Monday. Check your Private Msg. Looking forward to that dive bar and Blacks / Modero's again!

Hunt99
03-09-06, 16:26
I am able to make it back as of February 3rd. Anyone looking to hang out and drink and venture to Black and Madahos let me know.So, your trip is over. Anything to report?

Marak5
03-27-06, 04:24
So, your trip is over. Anything to report?I will say this on behalf of lego maniac. If there is one guy here who has better things to do than sit around and make reports, it is him.

Hunt99
03-27-06, 11:22
Without reports newbies and even old hands will have less information available to maximize their mongering pleasure. All of us have an obligation to give something back - especially people who ask questions then disappear.

I don't mean this to imply anything about Lego Maniac, as he has some good reports in the past to his credit.

Quite a few times I have talked with guys who say "all I know is what everybody else knows, I'm a new guy, I can't add anything of use to the forum." I don't agree with this, because new guys will notice things and make observations that more experienced visitors either take for granted or just overlook.

One guy who says "this nightclub is great" doesn't count for much to me. But when his observations are repeated by two, three, four different guys, then this becomes something to pay attention to.

Goblin
03-28-06, 20:36
Without reports newbies and even old hands will have less information available to maximize their mongering pleasure. All of us have an obligation to give something back - especially people who ask questions then disappear.

I don't mean this to imply anything about Lego Maniac, as he has some good reports in the past to his credit.

Quite a few times I have talked with guys who say "all I know is what everybody else knows, I'm a new guy, I can't add anything of use to the forum." I don't agree with this, because new guys will notice things and make observations that more experienced visitors either take for granted or just overlook.

One guy who says "this nightclub is great" doesn't count for much to me. But when his observations are repeated by two, three, four different guys, then this becomes something to pay attention to.This is all bullshit.

Newbies can not differentiate between useful old and unuseful old information. Expanding the topics of discussion is the only way to increase newbie participation.

Goblin

Hunt99
03-28-06, 20:42
This is all bullshit.

Newbies can not differentiate between useful old and unuseful old information. Expanding the topics of discussion is the only way to increase newbie participation.

GoblinThe newbies (and the rest of us) are certainly able to percieve that your posts are utterly, completely, totally worthless. Time to turn back on that "Ignore User" button.;)

Marak5
04-02-06, 09:28

One guy who says "this nightclub is great" doesn't count for much to me. But when his observations are repeated by two, three, four different guys, then this becomes something to pay attention to.I agree that newbies could add lot to the forum.

Personally I just think most people who read these forums are so fucking lazy and do not really care to give much back. But then again, why would they? All the "old guard" will flame flame flame away if they don't like the posts and the person spends more than 150 pesos in the triangle.

You are probably one of the worst offenders. I do not even know what you add to this forum other than a lot of stupid fucking arguments that last for weeks at a time. You seem to be more concerned with the board politics of argentinaprivate than your own real life career.

Also, none of the "prominent" members of this forum even make reports anymore for whatever reason. My reports though just keep getting better and better and should be made into a book.

Lego maniac goes to Blacks and Madahos every single night, and tips well. I think he's smart enough to not post the details here, because it will make a lot of other posters on this site very jealous and angry.

That is all.

Hunt99
04-02-06, 12:23
I agree that newbies could add lot to the forum.

Personally I just think most people who read these forums are so fucking lazy and do not really care to give much back. But then again, why would they? All the "old guard" will flame flame flame away if they don't like the posts and the person spends more than 150 pesos in the triangle.

You are probably one of the worst offenders. I do not even know what you add to this forum other than a lot of stupid fucking arguments that last for weeks at a time. You seem to be more concerned with the board politics of argentinaprivate than your own real life career.

Also, none of the "prominent" members of this forum even make reports anymore for whatever reason. My reports though just keep getting better and better and should be made into a book.

Lego maniac goes to blacks and medahos every single night, and tips well. I think hes smart enough to not post the details here, because it will make a lot of other posters on this site very jealous and angry.

That is all.Perhaps you can tell us more about how much you love the biggest ripoff joint in Recoleta?

About how the chicas all fall in love with you?

About how much better you are than everybody else who posts here?

About how other posters on this board are following you around and spying on you? [snicker]

Personally I find your narcicisstic posts to be entertaining, though most guys just react to you like fingernails on a blackboard. You remind me with most every post you make that not everybody who posts on this board is worth holding in high regard, that some posters opinions carry a lot more weight than others, and that still a few others (you are prominent among them) are nothing more than the butt of jokes passed around face to face and via PM.

As an object of generalized contempt you are unequaled. Congratulations!

Rock Harders
04-02-06, 14:52
Mongers,

Remember that Marak5 admitted to paying $250 USD for a HANDJOB in Las Vegas a few years ago. If that is not sad and pathetic, I don't know what is.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Daddy Rulz
04-03-06, 23:08
I was there once and a pretty hot blonde offered to entertain me in my room for 2 hours for the low price of $1000.00. By Vegas pricing $250 seems a bargain.

God I fucking love Argentina!

Mongers,

Remember that Marak5 admitted to paying $250 USD for a HANDJOB in Las Vegas a few years ago. If that is not sad and pathetic, I don't know what is.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler