PDA

View Full Version : 2nd time to BA, trip report

VegasFirstTime
02-05-06, 16:28
My second trip to BA, only here for 3 days and 2 nights again, same as last November.

Got here early Friday but had some mis-communication with Mo in picking me up. Took a cab for 50 pesos to Wilton. Nice place, see my details on it here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2061

Arranged Libia via Roxana. First time to use Roxana, she was very helpful. She charges $10 USD for each appointment. See details of Libia session here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1956

Hooked up with Marak5 for some drinks and walked over to a apartment right around corner. But was during day, only 2 chicks working. Had a few drinks and just babe watched with Marak5 since he was leaving that evening.

There is a pharmacy next door, so pickup up some Vit. V for the first time. Was a bit nervous to take it since never had it before. Donīt get the generic stuff, the real stuff is about 35 pesoīs for two tablets, 50 mg. It comes in 100 mg as well, but that is about 80 pesos for two.

Met up with Mo at Cafe Excedra that night. Found this mixed girl, half white half spanish, named Carolina. Mo helped negotiate her down to $150 pesos for an hour. I bought her drinks there as well, was about $20 pesos. She was married at age of 20 and had a kid. Now she is nearly 22 and divorced. Tities were decent sized but all floppy cause the kid sucking on them iīm sure. Ass was nice and firm and no strecth marks. CBJ and DFK. Good session with 2 pops. Grabbed a few drinks downstairs and went to bed, still jet lagged.

Had drinks and lunch with some Americans from SF, they were stayin at Wilton too.

On Saturday early afternoon, tried to setup an appt. with this internet chick Aba, but had a mix-up on what hours she works. So Roxana arranged something with Aye, the short brun chick, a real hottie, read the details here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2245

Saturday evening, had dinner at place next to McDonalds on Vincent Lopez, near Madahos. Afterwards, had drinks at this bar. Met some blonde from Australia and tried working that for a bit. After awhile, I said forget the hard way and went to Madahos.

Ran into LegoManiac there, he left with two hottie shortly afterwards. You are livin the life Lego! Then saw Mo there and hung out there with him and the guys from SF.

It was getting late, about 3 AM and the selection had dindled down. Still plenty of hotties though. I left for a bit to check out Solid Gold and Black. Solid Gold was dead, only about 10 chicas working, nothing too great. The Madam said most of the girls went clubbing at a regular club. By the way Marak5, I didn't run into your girl there.

Went back to Madahos and found this girl that looked like Cher. Thin and long jet-black straight hair. Forgot her name, but you will know her if you see here. Has a bit of a parrot nose, really light skinned and always smiling and laughing. She has a nice firm, young body, great ass. Nice tits too, but really friendly and smiling, so made the session really fun.

She starting off asking for $400 pesos, ended up at $300, plus got buy the house drink for $70 pesos. After a lot of DFK and CBJ, we do the do, she is a wild one, only 20 years old so full of energy, reminded me of a bucking bronco riding my dick! We went at it for quite some time and I went to bed.

On Sunday, checked out of Wilton at 1:30 PM, they tried to charge me extra for the girls and ended up getting them to lower the charges to 79 pesos, including phone calls and a water.

Killing time on Sunday and will head back to airport via Mo. Thinking of doing a chick before I go but really wore out from the short trip. I still have several hours before I need to head to airport, so you never know!