PDA

View Full Version : Callao 441 13B

Strad
02-08-06, 14:55
As I reported after the Colmegna Spa, I went to Callao 441 around 6pm. The doorman seemed to know where I was going, so I went up to check the near floor apartment first, the 7H, one next doors neighbor was very helpful, pointing the right apt. I went knock the door, one tall chica, I would say 4, open the door, I believe what she said to me is to come back later, she opened the door a jar a little bit wilder, I saw three pair of men sneakers, so I resigned. This chick was not my type anyway. Apt 7H charges 30p for covered BJ I believe.

My second back up was to go up to 13B, in the same building. The UP button for the elevators were not working, so I had to ride to the ground floor, then up all the way to the 13th. It was the busiest time for the locals when I was led in. Small place with 4 to 5 rooms, saw guys came out of the room after the deeds, some good looking Argentina guys! I chated with a guy whom we went inside togather, spoke a little bid english, from the north part. He got a flier from the street, and he thinks it is a very good price for me, for someone from America, hell yeah! The as we sitting down, we were recited the prices of services, and the Argentinian guy help translated a little bit, then we began to the review. About 6,7 chicas lined up one by one, each kissed on our cheeks (we were viewing the chicas togather) Most of them I would say 5 the most, I got a petit one whom is to my liking, and the local guy got a tall build one instead, so there was no conflict between us guys.

Off we go when the room ready, the bed seemed to be decent and soft, with covered sheet, no stain seen. The chica smelled extramely good, not from the cheap perfuem, it was from scent of soap! Maybe I was her first client fo the day or something, anyway, instead I was expecting just to get my self off for somekind HJ, she turned me on by the very nice smell and also, her pussy was wet, man, she was horney! Lol I had her bra removed without any problem as it was expected, and the rest session was to my satisfactory. After the session, I packed and left, no usual bullshit from this chica bragin about the tip.

Sorry, guys it was so short, I did not remember her name.

YMMV, my first experience to that place was a positive one. 20p for 20min, the cheapst bargain as previously reported, no complains sofar. I hope this will be useful to all.

Strad

Marco Porteņo
02-16-06, 12:33
Went to this place sometime ago. It's pretty much a dump without privacy as indeed other mongers are waiting in the hall too. It's cheap but I would not recommend it.