PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me with these words?

Charles Jr
02-10-06, 08:30
Hi! Someone know what do mean these words?

69, Anal, A-Level, BJ, BBBJ, CBJ, CID, CIF, CIM, COB, COF, Doggie, Extraball, FK, GFE, HJ, Incall, LT, Massage, O-Level.

Please help!

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

El Perro
02-10-06, 10:05
Hi! Someone know what do mean these words?

69, Anal, A-Level, BJ, BBBJ, CBJ, CID, CIF, CIM, COB, COF, Doggie, Extraball, FK, GFE, HJ, Incall, LT, Massage, O-Level.

Please help!Come clean! Is this really Marak5?

Dickhead
04-04-06, 20:33
"Hi! Someone know what do mean these words?

69,"

That was the year the Mets unexpectedly won the pennant when the Cubs collapsed and then swept the Orioles in the World Series. That pertains to mongering because then Cleon Jones, the Mets' left fielder, got caught with a hooker in spring training and was forever disgraced.

"Anal"

An L is a letter between a K and an M.

"A-Level"

This is an exam that British students take, similar to comprehensives in the USA.

"BJ"

A character in the TV show M. A. S. H. Alan Alda's sidekick.

"BBBJ"

This is what Radar O'Reilly would call BJ Hunnicut when he was really excited.

"CBJ"

This is what Alan Alda would say to Hunnicut: "See, BJ, if we get some nurses in here and feed them some liquor from our still, they might put out."

"CID"

What the bouncer says when you go to enter the bar.

CIF.

"See if you will suck my dick I might eat your pussy."

CIM.

"CIM the only guy in the place so if you don't accept my offer of 100 pesos you are re pelotuda."

COB.

A type of corn.

COF.

What I do frequently after smoking really harsh bunk weed like they have in Argentina.

Doggie.

A poster who frequents Exedra and keeps fucking my Mexican.

Extraball.

What I would need to fuck Rosie tomorrow after fucking the twin all day today.

FK.

Someone forgot to insert "you see" in the middle of this.

GFE.

An Academy Award acting performance.

HJ.

See "Exon 123."

Incll.

The capital of Kazhakastan.

LT.

Some drunk fucker who used to play linebacker for the Giants and passed out in the middle of a tunnel while driving.

Massage.

Somebody said Gisell gives these but why bother when the blow jobs are so good?

O-Level.

What you take after you flunk your A-levels.

Hope this helps.