PDA

View Full Version : Dada

Cardinal
02-15-06, 12:10
Had to start a thread on my favorite (for the price) restaurant in Centro. Located at San Martin 941, I haven't found a dish here that I didn't absolutely love. Good steaks, lamb, and chicken all prepared with a unique flair. I took several associates here, and they never wanted to do lunch anywhere else. If you like places that aren't fancy with great food, this place is a must.

Prices around 20 to 30p for a meal and a drink. I haven't found a comparable meal / restaurant in the US for $7 to $10 bucks. It will be the first place I go when I return, and the last place to eat before I hop on the plane.

Cardinal

Rockin Bob
09-11-09, 20:11
Dada: I can't believe there is only one post on this place and it is from 2006.

This place is the best restaurant in the area. Ashley, who goes to culinary school here, claims to not be impressed, but then went on to say she is impressed only by what she herself can't make.

I can't cook at all, and I really love the food here. They have a couple of great salmon dishes that I love, but everything on the menu is great.

It's great to go in and drink wine and listen to jazz. The house wine is Ruca Malen and it's delicious. They play jazz, electronic stuff that's relaxing without totally insulting your intelligence.

Kind of an upscale crowd. They don't have a TV. Get the idea?

It's not for beer, burgers, and soccer.

Only problem is it's small and gets crowded, like there's no place to sit at the bar in the evenings.