PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Argentine pussy in the USA

Marak5
02-17-06, 06:50
I think it's realistic. Perhaps no need to travel there when I can get it here.

First, I met a spanish conversation partner from Argentina. She's telling me that she is so lonely here and has only 2 friends. We spend the whole hour and a half laughing and talking about sex. Is very promising.

Also found a spanish teacher from Argentina but she was too busy to meet with me for lessons. She told me however that it would be no problem for me to meet a lot of people from Argentina in Chicago. All I have to do is contact the consulate and they will put me in touch. She said a lot of people from Argentina hang out together and I can be a part of it. Also she said they can put me in touch with people that can either teach me spanish, or need to practice english, or want to meet people from Chicago.

Also, I find these girls to be so easy to talk to. They don't really judge you. If you have something to say and can be funny, they will like you. Seems like no song and dance is really required. Hookers are all about the cash, I like the regular girls better.

Will report.

Bandy
02-17-06, 12:52
I think it's realistic. Perhaps no need to travel there when I can get it here.

....... Will report.We all will miss your in-depth analysis of chicas in Argentina.

In your never ending zeal of showing off, perhaps you are forgetting that this is the Argentina board. I, (and hopefully lots of others) for one, don't give a flying f**k, what you can get in Chicago. Do your reporting under Chicago board and don't clutter the space here.

Bandy

Exon123
02-17-06, 16:22
Excellent post Bandy.

Exon

El Perro
02-17-06, 16:33
Ditto from the kennel.

Thomaso276
02-17-06, 19:35
http://ketchupeffect.com/teaser.htm

Must see TV. Hit the play button for this educational video.

Exon123
02-17-06, 20:09
Thomaso276,

That just might be your all time best post, ever.

Exon

El Perro
02-18-06, 00:42
My local buddy pointed out Borges' widow to me in an eatery this afternoon (sorry can't remember the name-on Rodriguez Pena) She met him as a student and was about 40 years younger. Must be about 50-55. Pretty sexy woman. She lives in Argentina. She's not a pro.

Marak5
02-24-06, 12:42
Dogg-boy.

I see since the last time I logged on you've gone through and responded to all of my posts, AGAIN. Here's some advice. I don't know who you are, I don't really give a fuck about your opinion, and I really have no plans to engage you. So you can continue to compulsively respond to all of my posts and post about how much you hate me in other threads, or find another enemy here your own age.

El Perro
02-24-06, 17:32
Dogg-boy.

I see since the last time I logged on you've gone through and responded to all of my posts, AGAIN. Here's some advice. I don't know who you are, I don't really give a fuck about your opinion, and I really have no plans to engage you. So you can continue to compulsively respond to all of my posts and post about how much you hate me in other threads, or find another enemy here your own age.Marak5,

It was fun while it lasted, but I have moved on. The bloom is off the rose. Good luck to you. Say hello to Studs Terkel for me.

The dog

Monger514
03-03-06, 16:41
My local buddy pointed out Borges' widow to me in an eatery this afternoon (sorry can't remember the name-on Rodriguez Pena) She met him as a student and was about 40 years younger. Must be about 50-55. Pretty sexy woman. She lives in Argentina. She's not a pro.Oh my god, do you have her number?

David Ross
03-03-06, 17:53
The name of Borges' last wife is Marķa Kodama. Borges' former maid has, since 2002, spoken about Borges' sex life and has claimed he died a virgin. I recently read his autobiography in Spanish and I found it curious that his wife is never mentioned. However, it appears the great writer of Argentina sublimated his sexual desires and wrote literature that will stand the test of time.

Marak5
03-03-06, 21:02
I've yet to contact the consulate, plan to get around to it soon. I did however have a date with that other girl.

She is from San Ysidro (not sure of the spelling) She seems to have money, quite a contrast to all the girls from the provincias that I am messing around with in Buenos Aires. It didn't really go all that great. She's so nice, a little too nice for me. Kind of stiff. I think we both understood that we didn't really connect, but that's ok. To be honest I get along better with all the insane girls in the cabarets, ha ha.