PDA

View Full Version : Top Recommendations

Jackson
01-01-06, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Rock Harders
02-18-06, 02:39
Mongers-

I think that the time has come for all the experienced mongers on this forum to choose their very favorite boliche or chica coffeeshop and give a thorough explaination as to why this is their top pick of all the chica places in Buenos Aires. I feel that this would greatly benefit the "newbies" on the board and would all but eliminate many of the redundant and / or stupid questions the inexperienced folk sometimes ask. I also feel this would be beneficial to all mongers in general and I am curious to hear the personal preferances of other experienced mongers.

Hope why'all Will Participate,

Dirk Diggler

Rock Harders
02-18-06, 02:52
I pick the Cocodrilo as my top choice for a variety of reasons. First, this place is filled with young, inshape, enthusiastic girls that love to dance and have a good time with little concern with money matters. Also, I like that the price for the chica "copa", $30 AR, is the same as the price for a monger drink. Although I have never pulled them out of the club, the girl dancing on the poles (who are often and 8.5-9 quality) are available for take out, with a $100AR "copa" (not bad IMO, these girls are as hot as the pole dancers at Madahos, and can be gotten for a fraction of the cost) The double edge sword of this place is that it doesnt get kickin' till real late night; the girls start flowing in around 4:30am- a benefit for a young guy like me, a serious hassle for an older guy that likes to keep to near USA time schedules. Sometimes I come to this place after a night on the town with my friends trying to score non-pros, its great to have this place as a solid backup if I was really intent on getting laid and non-pro action just didnt work out. I have seen with my own eyes, and confirmed through interrogation of some of the chicas, that many girls from Black and Madahos go to Cocodrilo to work late night, where they can be had for 25-40% of the price they ask for at those establishments. In Coco, you should never pay any more than $150 AR (except for those pole dancers) and in my experience, that $150 or less has gotten several hours of service. I have yet to be disappointed with a Cocodrilo experience.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Hunt99
02-18-06, 12:43
Best looking pussy.

Doesn't bother me unless I call them over.

Convenient Recoleta location.

Can always get a couch to sit back on to watch the action.

My own personal waitress pours me double (sometimes even triple) gin-and-tonics for the price of a single.

If you know how to negotiate, not much different in price than other boliches in town.

Desperado999
03-01-06, 02:13
My best choice has consistently been at Hook. You can always find a girl there between 12:30 and 1:30 AM. It has not failed me. There are usually a good blend of girls (petit to average and mostly younger females) Almost all girls are from Paraguay. Affaire used to be my favorito but it has so downhill that I barely go to it now.

Black and Madahos are my second choices when I feel like throwing away money on some nice young things! Showing is a pic of my favorite Black girl.

BTW the "Ornella & Roxy" photos are from Solid Gold!

Marak5
03-02-06, 01:57
My favorite boliche to go to is Solid Gold. The first trip I ever made there, I would say there were like 5-6 very pretty girls. Nowadays, it does fluctuate from night to night, but you can usually find a few.

The big downside of going here is that they push drinks on you very hard. If the girl is cool she can slow it down a bit, but I always ask the girls to drink slow, and then they start getting dirty looks from the waitresses.

However it is a good place to go if you are interested in more of a girlfriend for a week rather than just bouncing from girl to girl. It is an accepted practice to take girls out from the club, to other bars or nightclubs. It's not all that cheap though.

Overall, in Recoleta, I don't think you will find a better place to find gfe. Medahos the girls can be pretty cold, same with Black. Affaire I find to be a bit better in that respect, but the music in there is blaring so loud, it's not really a great place to just hang out for a long time. And I kind of avoid Shampoo because some girls told me that there is very little management oversight and it is common for the girls to steal from customers in there. I always feel comfortable in Solid Gold.

On one hand, the strict management oversight kind of sucks, but on the other, I know if I have a complaint, it will be dealt with. All the girls tell me that it's more of a family atmosphere than any of the other places in Recoleta, so I like that.

So not the prettiest girls, but that's not always the most important thing in finding a good date.

Hunt99
03-02-06, 13:14
In five years of trips to BsAs, I have always believed (both through personal experiences and the reportage of other mongers) that Solid Gold is a ripoff joint. I've been there twice, and don't have a positive opinion of the place. Nobody I know personally has ever said anything positive about it.

Caveat monger.

El Perro
03-02-06, 17:46
As I have posted before, Solid Gold is the most obvious clip joint I have seen yet in BA. That said, I have definitely not seen them all. And, Marak5, before you think you are being picked on here, part of a responsible monger's duty is to inform others as to what his opinion is of a place. Maybe you have had some good experiences there, but you have got to be a rare exception. There. I am trying to be nice to Marak5. He is a young fellow and maybe he doesn't know any better.

Bandy
03-02-06, 19:31
It is the girl who makes the experience memorable, not the boliche. And the girls can belong to anywhere. In addition, the chicas are constantly switching clubs making the situation very fluid.

You could already see from the initial recommendations, Cocodrilo and Solid Gold. For a newbie, these clubs should be all the way at the bottom of their list. However, that did not prevent the posters from having excellent experiences.

Four years ago, during my first trip to BsAs, I picked up a university student from New Port. A mind blowing experience and I ended up spending half of my time with her during that trip. Would I ever recommend New Port as the best place to pick up chicas? Hell no!

Finally, except for recollecting some fond memories, this top recommendation thread will be of no help to anybody especially the newbies. It may soon end up as a "mud throwing venue". One guy's recommendation about one club does not make the club stand out in any way. It is the consistent collective "good" or "bad" reviews (about clubs) that should be the ultimate deciding factor. My suggestions for newbies would be to read all the reports under each particular club listed under "clubs and boliches" thread and come up with a list of their own.

In my opinion, a more practical thread will be to create a poll about the existing clubs. Include all the known clubs along the -Y-axis and place the "poll criteria" buttons along the X-axis. Criterias should be very simple and basic and may include "Excellent-(recommend without any reservation) "Good" (recommend with some reservation) and "Avoid". ( One can always create a very detailed criteria lists with many sub-categories, like chica ratings, chica prices, drink prices, service quality etc. etc.). A member should be allowed to vote on each club only once. Also they should only vote on a club that they have personally visited (honor system). This should be a rolling poll and after a while a quick look at the histogram will easily point out the desirable and undesirable clubs. I know it is not a full proof system, but at least it will have some practical value. Just my 2 centivos.

Bandy

Hunt99
03-02-06, 20:17
Bandy, a couple of comments on your proposal:

1) What I like, other people might not like. And vice versa.

2) Different nights of the week can mean vastly different experiences.

3) Boliches / apartments / cafes are always in the process of changing. Getting better, getting worse, or even going out of business. My former favorite, Playwoman in Recoleta, doesn't even exist as a boliche anymore. Madaho's used to be great, now I think it sucks. On my next trip, it might be better again - who knows?

Rock Harders
03-03-06, 00:37
Bandy-

My purpose in starting this thread was definetly not to start a pissing contest, and up until yesterday none of the posters had "thrown mud". The "mudslinging" clearly resulted from Marak5's apparently dubious choice of Solid Gold has his "top recommendation". The intention behind the thread was to find experienced mongers, as I said in the thread intro, who could draw off this experience to make a "top recommendation". The point is, it was not meant for the guy who came to Buenos Aires one time, had a good time at an otherwise unreliable club, and posted this one good experience as his "top recommendation". The first three recommendations, made by myself, Hunt99, and Calicula, adhered to this purpose. Everything afterwards is just posted pollution in my opinion, and I wish Jackson would delete it so this thread could resume being useful.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Marak5
03-03-06, 00:44
You guys are morons, especially doggboy. Where is your contribution to this thread doggboy other than following me around in yet another thread? Papa Benito I will not even respond to as he FOLLOWED ME INTO SOLID GOLD.

Also drinks in Black - 80 pesos for chica. Drinks in Solid Gold, was 30 pesos now 40 I think. I pull a girl out of Solid Gold for 4 hours and pay 210 pesos for drinks. I pay 240 pesos in Black for 3 drinks for the girl and that lasts less time.

Starting price in Blacks - most girls ask 200 usd. Starting price in Solid Gold - 100usd and all go for between 150-200 pesos for the hour.

If you guys don't like the drink policy, so be it. However there are many "clip joints" in Bs As and SG is not one. The clip joints sit you down, throw drinks at you, and expect you to pay. Everything in Solid Gold is pretty much above board and they have many repeat customers. They have a show there every night. Black has no show, you just sit there. I am not even a fan of the show in Solid Gold, however at least they do provide some entertainment and they're not just sucking the money out of you. I forewarned in my post that the girls are not even the hottest, and they serve drinks quickly.

If you guys don't like the place, I don't really give a fuck. However if you are stupid enough to believe that your low opinion of the place is the fact of the matter, and all mongers need to be "warned" of illicit practices in Solid Gold, then you are just once again following my posts around and starting shit. But what else is new?

Marak5
03-03-06, 00:50
Bandy-

My purpose in starting this thread was definetly not to start a pissing contest, and up until yesterday none of the posters had "thrown mud". The "mudslinging" clearly resulted from Marak5's apparently dubious choice of Solid Gold has his "top recommendation". The intention behind the thread was to find experienced mongers, as I said in the thread intro, who could draw off this experience to make a "top recommendation". The point is, it was not meant for the guy who came to Buenos Aires one time, had a good time at an otherwise unreliable club, and posted this one good experience as his "top recommendation". The first three recommendations, made by myself, Hunt99, and Calicula, adhered to this purpose. Everything afterwards is just posted pollution in my opinion, and I wish Jackson would delete it so this thread could resume being useful.

Suerte,

Dirk DigglerDirk.

Pardon me but I have hung out in Solid Gold probably close to 15 times. I even have 2 reports listed on this site since November. My reports are not based on 1 fluke experience. I warned of what I consider to be the pros, and the cons of the place. I'm not sure exactly what you were asking for in my recommendation. So if you consider my contribution to this thread to be nothing more than "pollution" then you can also go f yourself. I also have mean old things to say about crocdillo, but for some reason I am the only one that is capable of keeping this shit to myself.

Marak

Dickhead
03-03-06, 00:57
I am not going to post what is my favorite place but I do think more people, especially Exedra fans, should check out X-O on Marcelo near San Martin. It is a very handsome place, reasonably priced for chica drinks (25-35 depending on their mood at the time) and most of the chicas will leave for 100 or 125. For the serious drinker they have a serious selection of top shelf liquor. Another thing I like about the place is that for the price of one chica drink you can get some serious tonsil hockey. Management does not push drinks. Well, at least with me they don't.

Stowe
03-03-06, 02:41
DH,

Thanks for the location of X-O. I saw it posted once before and realized the cross streets actually paralleled one another so I had no clue.

I want to visit that and Passion, just to get a sense of some new clubs that are not Recoleta rip-offs.

Suerte,

Stowe

Mpexy
03-03-06, 09:24
Also drinks in Black - 80 pesos for chica. Starting price in Blacks - most girls ask 200 usd. Black has no show, you just sit there. If you guys don't like the drink policy, so be it.Actually, Blacks does have a show. Not great, but same as Solid Gold or other clubs like Madahos, Hooks, Cattos, etc. They get two dancers up on the pole stages at regular time intervals. So unless you just pop in there for a quick look and miss it while they are on break, you'll eventually see them bring dancers up.

200US, 200pesos, or 2000US - what does it matter? We all have different budgets, so unless the criteria is cheapest club, not top club recommendations, then it should be based on your or other monger's perception of how great the experience was, the looks of the chica, etc. Right? Otherwise differing budgets will always throw things totally askew. One person's ultimate top recommendation becomes the other's guy total rip off joint, at least in their perception. Rate the chicas and clubs on service and quality, not price, and let the buyer then determine whether that price meets their budget or not.

You just said "If you guys don't like the drink policy, so be it.", so what does it matter what Black's charges per drink or how many is needed to take out a girl versus any other club. Again, that's a perception of budget impacting your quality of time with the chica. Although, I've never been charged 80pesos for a chica drink there, it was 60 or depending on what the girl ordered, 70pesos.

Voyajer12
03-03-06, 12:25
I know this is my first post here; however, there are people that live here in BA trying to be unselfish to us all and we are messing things up for them. Think about it like this: Would you buy a $100 bill for $200? For $1,000? Hell no, and I wouldn't expect anyone to do that. Same thing here is happening with the ladies. We pay more and they would expect more especially from us foreigners. We need to be unselfish and considerate when partying in another man's back yard. Be a good guest and follow their guidelines (Posted here in this forum); they are only trying to help. It would save us all from overspending. Before judging me, price is no object for me. I can be as generous as anyone on this board. Just pretend you are in someone else's house, which we are when visiting.

Hunt99
03-03-06, 14:19
You guys are moronsThanks for the insight. Your level of discussion shows us the weight we should place on your opinions.

Papa Benito I will not even respond to as he FOLLOWED ME INTO SOLID GOLD. You forgot to mention that he was acting under my orders. We're all watching you. All of us. All the time.

Also drinks in Black - 80 pesos for chica. Drinks in Solid Gold, was 30 pesos now 40 I think. I pull a girl out of Solid Gold for 4 hours and pay 210 pesos for drinks. I pay 240 pesos in Black for 3 drinks for the girl and that lasts less time.Mpexy posts a different price for chica drinks at Black. While my memory is not perfect, I think he's closer to the mark than you are.

Starting price in Blacks - most girls ask 200 usd. Starting price in Solid Gold - 100usd and all go for between 150-200 pesos for the hour. I've never paid 200 USD for a Black's girl. Some guys might, but as I've posted in many contexts, if you want a good price at Black you have to know how to negotiate. If you're going to say "Yes" to the first price a girl quotes, it's not the place for you.

Moreover - in your description of Solid Gold you contradict yourself. First you say "Starting price in Solid Gold - 100usd and all go for between 150-200 pesos."

100usd is 300 pesos, not 150-200. If what you imply that you have to negotiate in Solid Gold, then there is no difference whatsoever with the place you criticize so stridently.

However there are many "clip joints" in Bs As and SG is not one. The clip joints sit you down, throw drinks at you, and expect you to pay. Everything in Solid Gold is pretty much above board and they have many repeat customers. I found that girls hassled me incessantly at Solid Gold, also trying to get me to buy them drinks. They may have repeat customers, but they must like having girls pounce on them like a piece of steak thrown into a starving lion's cage.

They have a show there every night. Black has no show, you just sit there. I am not even a fan of the show in Solid Gold, however at least they do provide some entertainment and they're not just sucking the money out of you. Mpexy dealt with this. Actually, the restrictions since the big disco fire have put the kabosh on floor shows in boliches all over town.

I forewarned in my post that the girls are not even the hottest, and they serve drinks quickly. I agree the girls in Solid Gold aren't the hottest. I am sure you can find a looker and performer in there if you try hard enough. Of course, that's true of almost every boliche in town.

If you guys don't like the place, I don't really give a fuck. Yes you do.

However if you are stupid enough to believe that your low opinion of the place is the fact of the matter, and all mongers need to be "warned" of illicit practices in Solid Gold, then you are just once again following my posts around and starting shit. But what else is new?Actually my low opinion is based upon personal experience and the info other mongers I've met face-to-face have related to me. However, I stress that not everybody shares the same preferences or opinions. You like it? Good for you. I think many guys won't like it, which is why I said "Caveat Monger" without entering your personality into it. Of course, you have taken criticism of this place - any criticism - as an affront to your manhood, calling people stupid, etc. Again, this gives people a good perspective through which to gauge your opinions.

MiddleAgeGuy
03-03-06, 15:52
Dickhead,

And do not forget the 'better shelf' Stella, bottled Guiness, that can be had here for a change in beer venues from Quilmes, etc. And, although DH may not agree with me, the pizza joint Filo is a good place to grab pizza just a block away.

I still owe you 1 or 2 DH.

Suerte & buen provecho in your new temporary digs.

MAG

SobeLizzard
04-18-06, 18:43
Once you Go Black. You Don't Go Back!

No doubt that the Black has the hottest chicks.

The other places are for low budget pocket books.

Dickhead
04-18-06, 19:33
Let's review some classic SlobbyLizard posts in hopes he crawls back under his rock:

"You can fuck a StreetWalker with AIDS for 30 peso. That's fine with me.

To keep guys like you out of Blacks and Madaho's we have to increase the price of chicas so that we keep AIDS out of reach.

Sorry but I will continue to pay the $600 plus peso at these clubs to screen out the poor folks."

Then:

"I do this intentionally so that if some smuck fucks a StreetWalker with AIDS for 30 peso, he does not go to Blacks or Madaho's and fuck woman there with his AIDS for the same low price. I intentionally pay high premiums to keep the AIDS from entering the nice places. Plus I get lots of extras from the chicks because they are treated with class."

Or:

"These places like Hook, Cattos, Jaz, Ness, Envidia etc. The girls there are all very ugly, nasty, fat, did I say ugly, and smell really bad too. And some of them are not nice even. There are absolutely no gems to be found outside the big three.

You may catch AIDS at these places.

I would avoid at all cost.

Caveat emptor."

Finally this gem of wisdom:

"there is 100% correlation between how much you pay and how cute the chica is."

Pretty funny, huh?

Marak5
04-19-06, 16:17
My impression is that sobe is just a troll. He probably doesn't believe half the shit he says. In fact he's probably the 2nd most successful troll on this site. The most successful troll will remain unnamed.

SobeLizzard
05-06-06, 23:49
My impression is that sobe is just a troll. He probably doesn't believe half the shit he says. In fact he's probably the 2nd most successful troll on this site. The most successful troll will remain unnamed.Reviews by Marak5:

"I find the lower 50% in Blacks to be much hotter than the upper 50% in the triangle. That being said I'm not a Blacks regular,"

So did your sense come to you?

Cameron
08-20-06, 03:06
I have the fortune of visiting the Madahos triangle, Black, Affaire and the apts, I would say Madahos is the best for me. That just me though. I travel the world so I am not in the same place more than once, only stay for a few days and would like to sleep with different girls and price insensitive to a degree (not paying more than what the locals suggest so I don't drive up prices) If you are like me then you should check out Madahos.

A good selection of girls equal to Black's (you would know as soon as they turn up the lights in Black's) I think the quality is better than the triangle, Affaire or the apts. Furthermore, I see the selection changing more every night so I don't have to sleep with the same girl twice. Of course the downside is I don't get the discounts for the same girl. To each their own.

Best,

Cameron

Coach 245
09-10-06, 21:19
I appreciate the info from this thread on these places. I have walked thru them and enjoyed the Jackson tour with fellow mongers. I must admit there were many 8s and 9s in Blacks and Madahos during both of my Jackson tours. I found Affaire to be the solid #3 in these rankings of eye candy. I found many possibities to add to my growing list!

Coach

RufJamaica
09-25-06, 19:19
Hello Peeps,

First of all this thread is great and I have learned alot already before even stepping foot in a Boliche. I speak spanish perfectly so I have a little advantage but wanted to know which club you all presently reccomend to find the hottest girls at a decent price. I hear madahoes is great. I do not mind paying like $300 pesos if the sex is great and the chick is super hot and she is up for a good time and not watching the clock down to the very last second. Let me know.

Rufjamaica

Thomaso276
09-25-06, 20:38
Ruf: you are not schilling for Madahos are you?

Anyhow YMMV because all of the traits / factors you listed for a session are what we try to achieve in the P4P scene.

Dickhead
09-26-06, 00:37
If 300 pesos is your idea of a decent price I recommend either Amsterdam or the Czech Republic, or contacting Roxana.

Exon123
09-26-06, 20:36
If Your Spanish is as good as you say it is then you shouldn't pay more that $200 peso's in Madahos.

Course unless your an ugly fucker.

Exon

===============================================

Exon,

Not to sound argumentative, but how would you know the price of chicas in Madahos? I don't recall you having taken a chica out of Madahos in years.

Thanks,

Jackson

Mpexy
09-27-06, 05:35
My spanish isn't anywhere near great, just passable and good enough to hold decent conversations and negotiate. And while I don't bargain the girls down like some, the "standard" rate as far as I can tell at Madahos is now 300 pesos.

Supposedly they are not supposed to take less, but on very slow nights I've personally heard a few times girls going out for 250. But they weren't the type or looks I would have gone with even accounting for different tastes.

What really varies, in my opinion, isn't the rate, but what it gets you. If you negotiate better or just strike the girl as a decent guy the 300p will either get you the standard 1hr, or anything from 2hr+ to TLN.

Whether 300p is a lot or not I don't really care to offer 'expert' opinion as relative budget is personal so no one is right or wrong on that one, but for a multi-hour to TLN session, and relative to this specific place it's about the 'standard' rate so I figure it's not overpaying the way it's sometimes hyped by the budget police here.

If you want the really striking girls, the smaller percentage they usually account for of the overall group on any given night, the rates usually run 450-750 for a multi-hour to TLN session. Not really sure about 1hr as I never go for that.

And having been to both Amsterdam and Prague recently, unless you're talking about the RLD girls sitting behind the glass booths / rooms that rank pretty low on the Euro scale for quality, the comparable quality and service from a upper group Madaho's girl was running about 100 to 300 euros per hour, with a TLN sesson being about 400-600 euros.

Big Bob 7
09-27-06, 06:36
This is by no way intended to produce a flame war over Blacks prices. I am just curious to know what kind of service that you get for 300 pesos? Just out of curiosity. I would really appreciate one of you high end VIP mongers to tell me because obviously I have no intention of paying that much. Does it get you BBBJ CIM? Do the girls swallow? Does it get you anal? Does it come with a full body massage? I really want to understand why people are paying this. Or maybe it is like having a real life Barbie doll and you take her back to the house and dress her up in different outfits. It can't be that the girl is high class because high class girls don't fuck strangers for money. If it is just that the girl is hot why not watch some porn with some hot girls in it and then go somewhere and pay 150 pesos for some GOOD pussy. Wait a minute. Strike that last line. That is really not the spirit that I want this post to have. I am just curious about the appeal of these girls and the motivation of the kind of mongers who continue to return there.

Exon123
09-27-06, 13:20
Exon,

Not to sound argumentative, but how would you know the price of chicas in Madahos? I don't recall you having taken a chica out of Madahos in years.

Thanks,

Jackson.

Jackson,

I've become over the years, some what of a "Bottom Feeder" not quite to the extent as a DickHead or a Capt Dave but I'm close.

Theres no "Value" in Madaho's, buy the time you pay $40 peso's for your drink and $80 peso's for the Chica drink you've made a substantial investment that only gives you the right to negoicate with an over priced Chica for service which may or may not be questionable.

In fact I've only been in Madaho's once in the last two years. It was only because it was "Little Marisol's" birthday, (I'd bought her an $80 cell phone as a gift) and took her threw all the clubs in Recoleta so she could see what the other half looked liked.

We each had one coke and the bill was over $80 peso's.

No, I think when you find a girl like a "Martina" as just one example, (there many others) who offers real value and service for $100 peso's you stick with it.

Any "Dumb CockSucker", which there are many that post on this board, Can spend money. As a matter of fact "It doesn't any brains at all too spend money" any MotherFucker can do that.

Why be dumb.

Exon

Snwslayer
09-27-06, 16:03
Hey guys. I am a newbie (I know full rookie) and visiting Buenos Aires for a few more weeks and wanted to get some veterans opions on THE BEST place to go (private apt. Or club) for a first timer. Looking for younger 18-24 more on the athletic / petite side. But I'm all about it, just need a little direction here.

Thanx -slayer.

PS also strip clubs too. I have a few friends with me too, but I'm not to sure if there down to go the full round.

=============================================

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/images/pdf/BuenosAiresTipSheet01.pdf

Jackson

Snwslayer
09-27-06, 18:16
Thanks Jackson. What your #1 pick?

[blue]===========================================

Hi Snwslyer,

I personally prefer Madahos, Solid Gold and Affaire Recoleta, but I recognize that everyones tastes and budgets are not the same as myself.

Thanks,

Jackson

Thomaso276
09-27-06, 20:12
Please take some time and read the board. All your questions will be answered grasshopper.

Snwslayer
09-28-06, 00:22
Thanks again guys. Wow learning alot, I've got alot to catch up on. Looks like I'm going to have to go on the full tour. $$ is not a issue, just want to have a good time with good looking girls. Thank again! Slayer

Coach 245
09-28-06, 03:52
SS,

I recommend a mixture of these clubs, hit some of the recommended apartments and hit the cafes. You will find each has it's own identity. Each offers different looks and I have always enjoyed the shopping and scouting almost as much as the session. Just getting to see the different girls in their different enviroments makes it fun for me too. I have been to BA many times and I enjoy investigating the haunts!

Enjoy the hunt!

Coach

Judd
09-28-06, 05:52
Slayer,

A couple of things I'd recommend. Obviously, you want to use the tip sheet from this site, and respect the pricing structure of the club / apartments your visiting. Paying more often times gets you labeled a chump and a sub par session often times will ensue. The apartments are going to be the least expensive way for you to monger, but have a high risk of non-gfe experiences. If your just looking to nut, then apartments are the way to go for you. Look for chica recommendations within the apartment threads to ensure you have a good experience.

If your less concerned about price, and more concerned about looks and attitude, then clubs are the choice for you. The beauty of the clubs is you have ample time to gauge chica attitude. A chica with a good attitude at the club will usually translate to a positive experience during the session. I say usually, because some of these chicas are damn good actors. I refer to the club experience as "psychological warfare". Your trying to figure out which chica will provide the best service based on what lie they just told you. If you have trouble reading people, go with other mongers who can recommend good providers.

Something I try to do at the club is have fun with the chicas. In general, I think chicas are drawn to dudes who are jovial and less serious. Porteno's seem to be very serious and machismo. Women in general, always say they want a man who can make them laugh. Why would a pro be any different?

Lastly, don't forget it's your money they are after. Be prepared to walk away from any chica who gives you attitude. More chicas go home empty handed than those who leave with a dude. Paying customers are in short supply and there's an S-load pro's available to you in BA. They might not look like it, but they are grinding to make their next rent payment or case of Quilme for their out of work husband.

Late,

Judd.

Almost Forgot. There's one time you need to get serious with the chica. When you get to the negotiating process. You want to be firm with the price you will pay and service you will be expecting. Let them know you'll have none of this "It was 200us instead of 200p" bullshit.

Exon123
09-28-06, 13:07
Well said Judd.

Exon

SanteFe
09-28-06, 17:33
The key as Judd points out is to approach it as a very fun and exciting experience, if you can make the intro, getting to know her, ect. Process light hearted and funny your providor will be much more likely to accept an offer she might otherwise turn down. Also she will perform a lot better if she likes you and thinks you really like her. Harder to pull this off in the apartment environment of course but in the clubs its a must do. I have a lot of success with frequenting the same club and talking to the girls there every time. Then when you approach them to make a deal the bullshit reseved for dumb gringos is put to the side as they know you are there for the long haul and may repeat with them if the experience in great.

RufJamaica
09-29-06, 14:24
First of all let me say that the post that Judd made has been the most helpfull for me. Secondly, I live in the USA and have paid for sex a few times, the cheapest being around US$300 and it has never been a good experience and I doubt I will waste my money again here in the usa. I have however, been to SaoPaolo and Rio in Brasil and I have been with some amazing brasilians chicks, I have also done the same in Jamaica where they have a club with strictly Dominicans where I have great services for like us$100 being the average price for both Brasil and Jamaica. 300 pesos is only $100 and I do not mind paying a little more because I am not a cheap mother fucker like some of the peeps in this forum! If $100 us is too much for you to spend on a chick then thats fine but I prefer to spend a little more in hope that I will get a little more in return. I have already gotton 2 chicks that work together to have a 2 hr session with me for $400 pesos. I am sure some of you will say thats also too much. But what can I say. I do not mind paying a little more for some good assssss!

Flexible Horn
09-29-06, 15:34
I have however, been to SaoPaolo and Rio in Brasil and I have been with some amazing brasilians chicks, I have also done the same in Jamaica where they have a club with strictly Dominicans where I have great services for like us$100 being the average price for both Brasil and Jamaica. 300 pesos is only $100 and I do not mind paying a little more because I am not a cheap mother fucker like some of the peeps in this forum! If $100 us is too much for you to spend on a chick then thats fine but I prefer to spend a little more in hope that I will get a little more in return. I have already gotton 2 chicks that work together to have a 2 hr session with me for $400 pesos. I am sure some of you will say thats also too much. But what can I say. I do not mind paying a little more for some good assssss!I don't pretend to be an expert, but if you think paying 300, 400, 500 pesos returns a better service your 100% incorrect.

I have made 3 trips spending a total of 22 weeks in BsAs in the last 2 years, probably fucking 120-130 chicas, the most I have personally paid is 300 pesos for a chica in Solid Gold, I was told by a chica friend in there that she had only started working that week. Absolute flawless body, perfect and probably the best looking chica I have ever seen in BsAs. If she had asked 500 I would have paid it, after the obligatory drink we went to my rented apartment.

I have not commented on this particular chica before, the session itself was crap. Although she had a fantastic body her attitude to sex was poor.

I found out that she was previously a barmaid in Solid Gold and had seen chicas earn in a single night the amount she earned in a couple of weeks.

She had taken the decision to work the other side of the bar, I can't for the life of me imagine she is still working.

I myself now have a few (special) friends in different clubs, I use these girls as my informers. They tell me which chicas are good providers, which ones won't be getting dressed just as I'm pulling off the condom. It does take time, the guys who live in BsAs who post their findings are fantastic sources of information, I would recommend you use it.

By all means go to Madahos, pay what you like, after all its your money. Then if you have time spend a few hours in the triangle area, find a chica you like spend 150 pesos on her and you might just have a better experience!

FH. Longing to return.

Big Bob 7
09-29-06, 18:51
You are destined to come down to Buenos Aires and blow your entire wad (of cash that is) on bullshit sessions. You will not impress an Argentine chica by throwing your money around. She is not American. The culture is different. Her perception of who you are is probably not what you think either. For her you are either going to be a street smart gringo or a dumb-ass Opie Taylor gringo (equivalent to an ATM) If you want to impress chicas down here learn how to speak flawless Castellano with no accent. Learn how to become the "right kind of Argentine" with the "right connections". Learn how to magically morph yourself into some Politician, musical star, or soccer player that will impress her friends. This is impossible so just get off of that bullshit highroller I'm going to come down to Argentina and be the man bullshit. Don't do it for me (although I would appreciate it because you won't drive up prices, worsen an already bad attitude that the chicas have against foreign clients, and destroy the scene in the process) Do it for yourself because in the end, I guarantee you, IT IS JUST GOING TO CAUSE YOU ALL KINDS OF UNNECESARY GRIEF. A chica is either going to give you a good session or not. Find the chicas that perform well for you and pay them the Argentinian market value for their services. Your job is to get laid not throw money around in a useless attempt to try to make people like you.

RufJamaica
09-29-06, 20:00
Bob,

Thanks for the comments and I am aware the more money does not always mean a better session. The thing is I do speak spanish with a very good accent as I have for the last 13 years, the company I work for is spanish and I have friends in Buenos Aires and I actually work with many argentinians so I know a little about the culture and when I go to Madahos an argentinian buddy will come with me. I also own a clothing line too. Either way, I still do not think that 300 pesos is a lot of money especially if you go to Madahos which I have heard that is the going rate right? I am not trying to push up the prices on anyone, but I plan to offer like $200 pesos first so I have some room to negotiate with them. In any event thanks for the advice for all of you.

Ampfofu
09-30-06, 01:22
Hey Ruf,

Don't worry about what these people say about money. Go and have a great time. Hopefully you will get what you want, and pay a good price to you.

Good Luck and Have fun.

Rubiks Cube
10-09-06, 02:48
300 pesos, a good attitude and patience will get you a great time. Like you I am American and I tend to look for the young top caliber looking girls. For the most attractive girls at Madahos you will have to spend 300 pesos. If you are nice and have some chemistry you will be surprised as to how long they stay. I find that more often then not the girl will want to stay several hours or the entire night with me. Like everyone else I have some bad esperiences but for the most part things go well and that is why I feel Buenos Aires is better than Brazil, Europe or anywhere else.

As I am not trying to save money I trypically stick around the club for awhile and buy several drinks. If I like a girl I buy her a drink. The girls almost never will drink any alcohol. If they do get a drink with alcohol it will usually be a weak drink unless they get a beer. I am a big fan of drinking so usually end up buying a girl many drinks so I have a better chance of developing a little chemistry before going to my hotel room.

Madahos is my favorite club. I also like Solid Gold and Black and am excited to try La Lopez in November. I have not heard much about it so hopefully you can go and let us know how it is.

One piece of advice I give to everybody is that if a girl starts with a ridiculous price or at any time tries to take advantage of you get rid of her immediately. Any girl who does this has a strong chance at being a hustler and the sooner you cut her loose the better it will be. Every time I ignore this rule I regret it and I now have a zero tolerance rule for anyone that would try to take advantage.

Hope this helps and feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions I can help with.

El Aleman
10-10-06, 13:03
I had 100, 150, 200 and 300 peso chicas, all sort of experiences between lousy and great, but in all my 8 or 10 visits to BA I could not find any relation between quality of the session and price.

Some other relations, however do exist:

Very good look sometimes comes with an attitude. They know they look good and think that's enough. No need to give good service.

Price is related to the location you pick her up. Or how comes it otherwise that you can pull a U$S 200 Black chica for A$R 150 out of Cocodrillo's after hours?

There is a strong correlation between the way you treat a girl and the way she treats you. Treat her like your girlfriend and you stand a good chance to be treated like her boyfriend. Treat her like a *****, and get treated like a john.

In Madaho's, the going rate may well be A$R 300, that's the reason why I have not been there too often during the last 1 1/2 years. Going there, one probably will have to accept paying that price. Just don't fall for anything higher, or we will next year discuss 400 as the "going price". Just be advised, you don't get better service than from a A$R 150 or 200 girl you get in the triangle. If on the other side you click with the Madaho's girl, have a good feeling about it then take her.

And if you are a fan of drinking, go to a bar. A normal one. Or go to Newport where you get your drinks at a reasonable price and still have a good selection of chicas around. And no "house rules" about minimum chica fees. Throwing around money in madaho's et al, does not impress any chica, it just outs you as an ATM. You will impress the girls by being nice to them (they get that too seldom) make them lough, giving them a good time.

Btw. A lawyer in Buenos Aires bills A$R 200 to 300 per hour, just to put the prices discussed into some relation.

I am certainly not a member of the "price police" on that board that points fingers towards anybody who admits having paid more than 99 pesos for a fuck, but I also don't like that money-is-no-concern attitude. It drives inflation, and anybody suffering from the urge to throw away his money should do so in places deliberately constructed for the purpose, for example Las Vegas.

Just 2 centavos.

El Alemán

Capt Dave
01-01-07, 19:34
My feeling is, Life is short, if I find another girl in Black like that, and the price is high, I'm going for it. And if it drives the price up, so be it. I've got one shot a year, I don't speak Spanish, but I don't care. Most of my mongereng is going to be cheaper, but I don't mind an occasional high dollar hottie. Blast away if you wish, but that is reality.So let's see. You want us to flame you in advance for something you didn't do?

Fortunately (or unfortunatly) you probably won't find that girl at Black (or anywhere) since she's probably in Barcelona or Cancun, so it would be a scolding for nothing, and a good flame is a terrible thing to waste!

You will find, I'm sure, many other ladies, although perhaps lesser quality, who will be happy to relieve you of a months (Argentinian) wages.

Through it all though, please keep in mind though that generally when an Argentine hooker asks for a crazy number like that it's because she doesn't want to screw you, and even though she may (if you pay her that outrageous amount) your chances of having a memorable experience are pretty limited.

:)

David

Jazz Doc
01-01-07, 22:23
Quote "Through it all though, please keep in mind though that generally when an Argentine hooker asks for a crazy number like that it's because she doesn't want to screw you, and even though she may (if you pay her that outrageous amount) your chances of having a memorable experience are pretty limited. "

I don't think any girl in Black, or Madahoes, or whatever, wants to screw me, unless she is paid. If she is there, she has a price. If she is absolutely beautiful and has a smoking body, I'm willing to pay for it. I'll make believe that she likes it, if I have to, but it is much more pleasant to me to fuck a gorgeous woman than a plump or ugly woman who fakes it better. The point is, is that there is an economic principal going on here. To get the same quality woman in the US is 500 US in Vegas. You can get the same in Blacks for 200. Its a no brainer for me.

Combo
01-02-07, 02:52
I agree with Capt Dave. I've found through many years of mongering that if one just pays what the chick asks for, the experience is likely to be lackluster. I'm not sure what it is, but my guess is that the chick respects you more if you challenge her a bit. Women, pro or non-pro, generally are turned off by guys that just do what they ask for. I've gotten to know a few girls in Rio over the years and they actually make fun of the guys that pay their "asking price."

=========================================

Hi Combo,

At last, somebody finally voiced the correct reason for negotiating with a chica even if you are willing to pay her "asking price".*

It's all about resepct, gentlemen, not about saving a few pesos.

If a chica respects you as a man, she will give more of herself to you.

Thanks,

Jackson

*Actually, there shouldn't even be an "asking price" because you shouldn't ask her what her price is, you should be just telling her what you'll pay, but that's a subject for a different day.

Andrea 64
01-02-07, 21:50
I agree with all of you that find important:

- Find the right one.

- Treat her as your GF.

- Make her understand that you are concious of the "market right price" of the club you are picking her up (one is Madaho, one is Cocodrilo regardless if is the same girl)

- If she ask you more try to negotiate kindly and funny.

- If she doesn't accept the market rate (300 for ex at madaho) AVOID HER!

A question for all of you: what do you think is the "right market price" at Black at the moment?

Thanks

Capt Dave
01-03-07, 00:52
A question for all of you: what do you think is the "right market price" at Black at the moment?

ThanksWhy, do you work there?

David

BadMan
01-03-07, 01:26
=========================================

Hi Combo,

At last, somebody finally voiced the correct reason for negotiating with a chica even if you are willing to pay her "asking price".*

It's all about resepct, gentlemen, not about saving a few pesos.

If a chica respects you as a man, she will give more of herself to you.

Thanks,

Jackson

*Actually, there shouldn't even be an "asking price" because you shouldn't ask her what her price is, you should be just telling her what you'll pay, but that's a subject for a different day.Ok, that made complete sense, I will from now on start the " negociations " with what I am willing to pay, if the Chica doesn't accept, I will move on. Thanks again Jackson, your comment about respect made alot of sense.

Badboy

Hunt99
01-03-07, 13:05
I negotiate for a living. I've never heard of a successful negotiation strategy whereby you state your bottom line and then refuse to budge from it. It might work from time to time, but I don't think it makes sense.

What tends to work for me in Black is for me to require the other side to give an opening offer and then work down from there. In a friendly, bantering manner.

Andrea 64
01-04-07, 02:50
Capt Dave,

Thanks god I don't work at Black, jajajaja.

Anyway I took the right way your joke and I'm still laughing.

Simply, I was asking only because I don't like go to a club without knowing the average rate. Simple as that. If you go to a restaurant, before you go you know the range.

I know, for example, that at Madaho I don't have to negotiate either.

I accept the standard price 300 pesos that seems to me fair.

At Black, sometimes, 600 pesos seems to me outrageous only because I don't find any differece within those that work there in relation to the Madaho ones.

I only picked them up twice at around 300 / 400 pesos with full satisfaction.

One time a really, absolutely, stunning beauty asked me 300 dollars and I declined, even if in my own country this could be cheap.

I like to stay here, thinking in pesos, respect and be respected.

As Jackson properly underlined.

ICantFukEnough
01-20-07, 11:20
Price control should always be on our mind. Knowing that when you walk in a club you know the rate that you should pay for that place regardless of how good looking is a girl if she is in that place she is worth the going rate if she ask you for even 10 more pesos you have to decline and bring her back to standing rate or else the next time you approach an other girl in that place you might be asked that new going rate that you just paid and you are driving the going rate of that place up. Knowing for a fact since 2001 the going rate has gone up from the 100-150 to 300 range in most club. And that is for the fact that we keep paying the increase saying well if I was in the states this would cost me much more. But you are not the going rate here at madahos is 300 pesos. If they want more money they should move to a more upscale place and try their luck to compete in this new upscale environement so we would have upscale place where you would find the best looking the best serving type of girls at a fixed price competing against each other rather than us competing paying more for a girl.

Member #1036
01-24-07, 00:00
I haven't been in Ba for a couple of years and all my favorite places are closed. Salome and now Rio Cabana. I liked these places cuz they seemed to be like low mileage college girls. Good things never stay the same.

Capt Dave
01-24-07, 03:50
I haven't been in Ba for a couple of years and all my favorite places are closed. Salome and now Rio Cabana. I liked these places cuz they seemed to be like low mileage college girls. Good things never stay the same.1036

Salome is open again, although when I stopped by a few days ago the selection was pretty grim!

MANY girls are on vacation this month, so things may improve shortly.

Rio Cabana was still closed last time I checked (a few days ago) as was Dolys in Flores.

Sigh.

David

OMGHereICome
02-22-07, 16:54
Can you update your top 10 Clubs for BA.

I like the GFE. Not to be rushed.

Some what like the termas in RIO not to sure if you are familiar.

I know there are no termas. But I like to hangout for a while at the club with out all the constant pressure.

Anyways if others want to post an updated top 10 locations to visit. Please post. 18 days away from my first trip to BA.

Thanks,

OMG

AllIWantIsLove
10-09-07, 01:10
2. Whats the experience of photos of girls in websites.

Are they real.In my experience, mostly Platynum and Gemidos, the photos are real. Only once was the girl who showed up at my room not the girl in the photo. BUT... You have to remember the following - when the photo is taken the girl's makeup is perfect, her hair is perfect, the lighting is perfect, and the photo is taken from the best possible angle. Then, after the photo is taken, it may be enhanced via Photoshop or similar tricks, e. g. to make the girl look thinner. ALSO, the web site photo might not be that recent.

Bob

Zappaman
10-09-07, 15:03
Bahia,

My.5 cents:

Just like you cannot really relate Rio experiences to Sao Paulo (or those two to southern Brazil) you cannot relate Brazil to BA. It's a totally different vibe.

I will 2nd what AllIWantisLove wrote. I'm not big on Internet chicas but the few times I have ventured down that path it was rather amazing how well they do the photos. The pics are of the actual girls, but in general, just don't think they will be that "perfect" if / when you meet them.

For night clubs with Pro chicas there is Crocodrillo's - best to go there late at night / early morning. There are also non-pro nightclubs in town but BA is not generally known for the same type of open / aggressive women as Brazil. Not saying you cannot "score" in one but it's definitely not a given.

Last, stay out of Recoleta clubs unless you like paying big bucks.

Zappaman

Geo Eye
10-09-07, 18:14
Still I wonder who is the bigger **** the Argentine women or the Brazilian women. It is a tough call.

Thomaso276
10-09-07, 18:52
Bahia, 100% correct.

Zappaman
10-10-07, 15:44
Bahia, I should clarify what I meant by aggressive. I did not mean it in a negative way - in retrospect it was a bad choice of words. My experiences with women from Brazil, both pro and "semi-pro" was they were more open / comfortable (I. E. Aggressive) with their sexuality than a lot of Portena chicas I have encountered.

For pure wild sexo I actually dig Brazil chics more but for overall experience I am much more partial to BA. So in reference to Geo Eye - I would give the higher "true ****" factor to the Brazil girls - sexual freedom / openess is much more prevalent in Brazillian culture (IMHO)

The Recoleta clubs are still OK but the prices are definitely not. It's true that there is a higher ratio of model like babes but the prices have went way up. Four or five years ago, when Madahos opened, I almost used them and Shampoo exclusively when I visisted but no more man. Now, if you are sympatico dude and charming enough you can still strike some deals but that is much harder to come by than before. Downtown is my preference these days - personally Cattos works for me.

Zappaman

Born To Die
10-23-07, 20:31
I have sent many years in Eastern Europe and in fact find them to be the best girls ever pro or semi-pro. Eastern Europe has made for great Hollywood exaggerations of life in the eastern block. There is way, I mean way less visible violence and the girls are amazing. Yes there is a problem when on gets too drunk and out of hand there is no limit to what one spends but treated light heartedly you will have the time of your life.

Born To Die
10-23-07, 20:32
I have lived in Rio and now live in BA and half time in Prague.

Hunt99
10-24-07, 12:41
If Born to Die has some more specific info on Eastern Europe I would be interested.

I have been forced to visit these cities because of my work.

They are all SHITHOLES, Prague, Budapest, Sofia, Bucharest or whatever, no difference.

Anyone reading this forum and ever thinking of visiting Eastern Europe for Girls -STAY AWAY.Have you really been to Prague, or to any of these cities? The mongering in Prague is great - K5Relax is one of the best bordellos in the world. Budapest is not so good as regards bordellos, but the city itself is great - no shortage of wonderful nightlife and excellent restaurants, and nice people (Prague is nice in this way too, but Budapest is better IMO). I can't speak to Sofia or Bucharest, have never been to either place. But I have a good friend who loves Bucharest, and I trust his judgment in this regard.

Born To Die
10-24-07, 16:53
For your next trip to Prague pick up the local classifieds. "Annonce" there you will find university girls that will stratify your every desire and the quantity you wish for a minor donation to education without and "MAFIA" code for "Scare the yankee". More on the advice, Darlings (exact opposite to K5) might more be up your alley however a little on the pricey side, but they are young sexy and not just eastern europeans. Pilzen has one of the largest strip / ***** houses in all of Europe. Normal prize for drinks good atmosphere plus 6 floors of women. Start touring the Plisner Urquel factory for a little mood enhancement then hit the club. In many of eastern europe regular apartments are used for 2-3 girls self management and usually can be found in prime areas. However there is a dim side for the dim and that can be expected anywhere. I spent 3000 USD in 2 hours in Budapest and recieved nothing in return. I left and vowed never to go back, but after a little more understanding I think it is an excellent party place with great chicks.

===========================================

Greetings everyone,

FYI, I have a website for other countries, including a large section about the Czech Republic. You are welcomed and encouraged to continue this discussion there.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=178

Let's keep ArgentinaPrivate.com focused on Argentina.

Thanks,

Jackson

Melvin
10-25-07, 05:47
I Still Think B.A. Is The Best Place In The World To Party With Girls People Are European Minded And Its A Fun And Cheap Place. Call For Escort Here In The U. S See How Much It Runs. Viva Argentina.

======================================

Hi Melvin,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Melvin
10-25-07, 05:50
There is another place called Shampoo which is only 250 pesos and they got nice girls.

362 Quintana ave in Recoleta.

Melvin

Melvin
10-25-07, 05:56
Madahos still have the best girls. Young ones and very good bodies. Black is over priced sometimes the girls wants too much money like 600 to 800 pesos. In Madahos 400 pesos max. Madahos the staff is very friendly the bartenders are nice they just got to get to know you. Micha is one of the best bar girl she is 38 blonde hair. You go to her she will treat you good and if you give her a good tip she will waive the girls exit drink which is 80 pesos.

El Aleman
10-25-07, 12:38
Melvin, you might consider adhering to standard rules of capitalization, which would make your posts much more readable for everybody (say: readable at all!)

And if a chica "waives" the chica drink, the boliche will soon waive it's interest in said chica's presence. The only way of getting together with club girls without paying exit drinks is getting their phone numbers and meeting them outside the club.

El Alemán

Born To Die
10-25-07, 14:12
I was thinking it would be a great idea to have monthly / quarterly (something thing) rating poles categorizing best value, best chicas, best apartments, best cafe's, bars and joints and finally the down and dirty. I like the postings however there are many different opinions and if I was on a short time frame I would like to hit the members best places first.

BTD.

BTW loving AR

Melvin
10-25-07, 22:41
To El Aleman,

However you want to call it. I now the owners of madahos they are from Mar del Plata. Madahos stands for Mario, Dario, and Horacio. They are the owners. I am from Minnesota but I haved lived in B.A. for 24 years right after the Falkland Island war. I speak 5 languages fluently and I could speak like an Argentine so I got to meet a lot of owners of clubs like Daniel over in Black where they had Isaac, the big black guy which is now a bouncer in Toronto, Canada. And Omar, the owner of Shampoo. They take care of you because I am a owner of a travel agency in Argentina and they want you to bring customers. And I remember when Black was called the Black Cat back in the early 90s, owned by a chilean who got busted for drugs in Mendoza.

So going back to Madahos, if they know you they wave the chica drinks or a few drinks you had.

Melvin

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to capitalize proper nouns.

Melvin
10-25-07, 22:46
El Aleman,

In South America or any part of the world is who you know and the power you have. And it happens in America you got good example of third world cities in America like Miami where they allowed foreigners to control a cities of mafiosos like the Cuban Mafia of Miami. So if they allowed in America from the Al Capone era, imagine South America where the cops get bought out with money. Remember O. J. Simpson. So imagine South America and Mexico.

Melvin

Melvin
10-25-07, 22:52
To Born to Die,

By the way I like that name because we where all born to die. Well the best cafe right now is Black and Madahos, then third Shampoo, 4 is Salome. But my advice for the money, Madahos. Shampoo on a Wednesday night is great. Talk to Andy the doorman tell him Melvin from America sent you he will waive the entrance. Then see Omar, he will get you the best chica there. By the way, there is a chica there called Camila. She is hot and tight pussy, only 250 pesos.

I love you Buenos Aires. Melvin

Dalbroker
05-11-08, 20:37
Melvin,

I dropped your name with both guys at the door.

Got nowhere. Do you remember the door guy's name?

Wiild
08-24-08, 16:45
Melvin,

I dropped your name with both guys at the door.

Got nowhere. Do you remember the door guy's name?Don't hold your breath. There is not such a thing as a free lunch - Dropping Melvins name won't give you any freebies.

Milwaukee
10-07-08, 23:54
$600P at Madahos and $1000p at Blacks is too rich for me.

We should start a list of places that has attractive chicas at local prices for gringos.

Born To Die
10-21-08, 11:18
Have a friend who is the ultimate monger and price is no concern. He will be here for 2 days and will be on a rampage. I would like some ideas for an itinerary. Even places with great chicks that could be taken over for the night. This guy is relentless.

BTD

MiddleAgeGuy
10-21-08, 12:52
If price is no object, one might look to rent out the loft area at Madaho for a few hours and make a selection (s) from the floor below. That would be a fun way to start the evening.

MAG

Born To Die
10-21-08, 14:08
Loft area at Madaho is something one can book in advance and sorry to ask this.

The quality is?

BadMan
10-21-08, 17:02
loft area at Madaho is something one can book in advance and sorry to ask this. The quality is?If price is not a factor. Rent out the loft area at Madahos and invite some of the dancers up for drinks.

Their drinks cost around $ 400 pesos ($ 130 US) each and to take one out you'll pay from $ 400 - $ 500 US.

They are some of the best looking " semi " working girls in Buenos Aires.

Regards,

BM.

Huevon
11-09-08, 23:30
I'll be in BA soon and looking for recommendations as to where I can find the best strip shows. Not interested in going home with a girl, just want to enjoy a good show and a drink or two with a sexy girl.

Please advise.

Also will be traveling around Argentina (going south) any hotspots to be aware of?

Abrigado
02-21-09, 19:13
Hello.

Will be first time in BA.

Did read in the forum but still have not found out where the triangle is located?

Could anybody help me out?

And is Cafe Exedra open or not this days?

Thank you very much.

MCSE
02-21-09, 19:39
hello.

Will be first time in BA.

Did read in the forum but still have not found out where the triangle is located?

Could anybody help me out?

And is Cafe Exedra open or not this days?

Thank you very much.Cafe Exedra it's closed.

Triangle reffers to 3 different boliches on Suipacha street. Get to the corner of Suipacha and Cordoba ave, then you can walk in direction to Santa Fe ave. You'll find Cattos and Hook on the same block. You can do this from midnight till 3:00 AM

Addicted Boris
03-23-09, 19:21
Does anyone can help me out finding a good swing club in Buenos Aires?

I would love to surprise my man with a wild night with new experiences.

Thanks

Tessan
03-23-09, 19:25
Search swing club. And read through the posts.

Narcissus
05-29-09, 13:45
We should start a list of places that has attractive chicas at local prices for gringos.Good idea.

Someone get this going. Especially around Palermo.

Isola2000
05-29-09, 19:23
Get me the recipe for a perferct night.

I have Jacksons list and it is good!

But get me somrthing outside of this!

Not the standard BA mens list. 1st Suipacha clubs.

And then Recoleta.

?

TejanoLibre
05-29-09, 21:54
$600P at Madahos and $1000p at Blacks is too rich for me.

We should start a list of places that has attractive chicas at local prices for gringos.Not a List!

We just need our own place! Read Our Own Place Thread!

Our girls Will be HOT and Fairly Priced and you will have the time to count their teeth before you have to fuck them! Or before you are rushed into a decision.

Local prices for gringos? Those words will NEVER ever be heard or read ANYWHERE in AREGENTINA!

An oxymoron or just a moron?

I can get you cheap and local pricing but the chicas are cheap and local also!

TL

RobBarone
05-30-09, 12:29
Uh? I ma arriving soon. Just want to know wheeen?

That was best idea you guys had in a long time.

Still wating for the big OPENING! Peace1

Esteban3000
06-27-09, 19:58
Went to Dollys on Directorio last night and had a good time. Twenty to twenty-five girls and they were all there at about 11:30. Half hour rates were $120 and one hour was $200 pesos and that included the room (next door) It was $25 to enter and that included one drink, ladies drinks $40 and $70 if you were sitting on the couch. Three or four approached me and I waited for the right one very nice and non pushy and chatted for 5 minutes or so as I did not buy them a ficha. Fixed prices as you pay at bar before you leave.

Jackson
10-13-09, 02:43
The area around Vincente Lopez and Junin has most of the clubs. There is Black's, Medahos, Solid Gold, Shampoo, Sadoma, La Lopez, Hippoptamus, and New Port. There may be 1 or 2 others that may be of lesser or better quality, but enter at your own risk.

All of the clubs are centered around this intersection. Jackson has a map of most of them in one of the other threads on this page.

The clubs open at 8pm or 10pm. You normally would not enter until at least 11 or 12, and they close around 4 or 5 am.

There are hotels within walking distance around all the clubs. The cost is only 10usd per hour or less. They also have hourly hotels all around the city.

I have always taken the girls back to my hotel but have never had any problems. The nicer hotel in this area is the Loi Suites or you can stay at the Wilton Hotel if you're on a budget. They do have a 4 Seasons but it's 10 minutes or so from these clubs.

You would enter the club and negotiate a price with the girl of your choice. The average number of girls in a club is 20 or more in the bigger clubs. They are not full night clubs but more like strip clubs or lounges. Alcohol is readily available. You would pay anywhere from 200 to 300 pesos (60-75 dollars) for the hour of sex, dancing, or whatever you want.

There are many taxis all around the clubs but be careful and enter at your own risk late into the night, but they won't do much more than rip you off for a couple bucks if you don't count your change.

The clubs are nice but you can also visit apartments or escort websites while you are in Buenos Aires. I did not have that great of luck with these services but they're not bad.Your info is dated. Solid Gold and Shampoo are no longer in business.

Mbronzini
11-08-09, 12:38
Has another club opened at the old Shampoo location and what happed to the girls from L'Affaire and Shampoo? I had some very good times with the chicas from both locations.

Cybcomm
04-26-10, 02:01
Was walking down Recoletta. Towards Julio Ave and noticed "The New Shampoo". Any thoughts? Didn't stop in. It was Sunday afternoon. Thanks

Marlboro Red
05-26-10, 11:58
Hi,

Has anyone tried Play or Hella? They are new clubs in Recolleta, but I have not seen any reviews.

Francofs2010
02-26-11, 11:41
Anyone knows a girl called mariel? Use to meet her in Affaire Recoleta (actually closed).

Thanks