PDA

View Full Version : Communicable Illnesses

Mpexy
02-13-06, 04:44
I debated a bit before deciding to post this - so please don't take this as a moral judgment on Chica or anyone, preaching, or anything other than a responsible health alert to let members here, as adults, make an informed decision. But based on Chica having been sick and a number of girls that he visited being currently out of action, I'm assuming all or most of those girls are out due to also being infected. What you decide is up to you. Who knows, maybe it's just all coincedence and most are on vacation or I just caught looking for them at the wrong time (I don't think this but it's up to you)

When I went last went by Cielo at a prime time hour, both Claudia and Michaele were not available in the lineup although I'm pretty sure I was the only one there, but I didn't think much of it at the time. Just coincedence I figured. But I also went by Madonna and Salome, and the three girls I knew about there intimate with Chica were also out and one of the girls I knew there said one had been sick the last few days and still at home.

So, whether it's mono, strep, or something else - I'd avoid at least for the next couple weeks (when they return) being with the girls Chica was with simply to avoid a low percentage but still potential transmission vector (there's also the not so safe assumption that the chicas will stay at home until they feel completely fine - personally, I assume some of the girls for simple economic reasons might return to work a little early regardless of how they feel. Or to be truly fair, when they feel mostly asymptomatic, but still able to transmit.

Mono is fairly easy to distinguish versus strep with a simple throat swab test for the presence of epstein barr, but I'm assuming Chica's doc like many short on time or overworked just presecribed the standard treatment of a generic GN / GP antibiotic on the hope it was strep. (as Mono isn't going to react to any antibiotic since it's caused by a virus versus streps's bacterial agent (streptococcus)

Either way, given Chica's report he's reacting well to the penicilin, that makes strep or some other bacteria that mimics symptoms of pharyngitis the likely cuplprit. And based on that, make your own choice - visit as you please or avoid the places / girls Chica had been with for the next few weeks, but just keep in mind that while your odds of post-asymptomatic infection from the girl is low given normal contact, you significantly raise those odds when engaging in oral contact like kissing.

As for me, I was with Claudia at Cielo but didn't catch anything - which could be simply because I've been exposed to a lot more strains than most people, or she had nothing at the time or even now. However, one of my non-pro girlfriends that I've been dating now for awhile had come down with symptoms of generic pharyngitis, which I treated with a dosage schedule of erythromycin and she's reacted well to it. I'm assuming at this point that Claudia was the carrier from Chica to me, and from me to my girlfriend.

If any of you have visited one or more of these places / girls recently and feel any symptoms of runny nose, nose drainage, low grade fever, sore throat, sore throat with mild to periodic coughing (but not constant hacking) tenderness or feeling of swollen glands beneath the jaws, stomach ache, vomiting, and / or mild to severe tiredness not associated with logical physical activity, I would personally say proliferation of ab strain concerns be damned, just do the insurance thing of getting a prescription for either amoxicillin or erythromycin.

For gods sake don't take this post as official medical advice, but having just said that, amoxicillin is a class of antibiotics in the pencillin family, so if you have had or know you are allergic to or react negatively to pencillin, or just never taken penicillin or related family of antibiotic before, take the erthromycin instead. Actually, for those who might want the additional side benefits, erythromycin is prescribed as an alternative effective AB for syphilils, gonorrhea, and chlamydia. Since you're reading this board and I assume by that you are at least a part time monger, I'd just take the erythromycin instead - 500mg tablets.

Bandy
02-13-06, 17:25
Excellent post! With all these fun and games, sometimes, we tend to forget the reality-----it is still a dangerous hobby. So once in a while, a "reality check" post like this is a welcome addition to the board. As Mpexy also pointed out in his post, my admiration to the post in no way insinuates that those chicas are really infected or Chica Chaser really picked up something from his chica encounters. It might all be a big coincidence. However, fact remains that we should always be careful when we partake in this game.

Chica Chaser,

If you had lost considerable weight, you must rule out mono.

Bandy

Mpexy
02-14-06, 05:27
No pics, I was never with the girls from Madonnas, but the ones I know by name possibly carrying or infected would be Camilla (19, blond hair) and Celeste (very petite, short, spinner type with dark hair) Third one I have no idea on name, fuzzy remembering the looks too.

Again, not preaching at anyone here. Just a now you're informed, do what you want deal. If Chica cares to name the others, up to him.

Thomaso276
02-17-06, 00:12
I had the shits two weeks ago but didn't post it! Any papercuts or hangnails we need to know about?

Seriously, this city has a cycle of flu and virus that goes year round. Combined with the pollution and poor hygiene habits (it is a dirty city compared to small town USA) it is not unusual to come down with some sort of bug every 4 or 5 months.

Think about all the crap you walk through, about everytime one of the street kids touches you for some change or the guy on the bus sneezes. BA is a test tube for bacteria, but I still love it here.

Hunt99
02-17-06, 12:59
Well, Thomaso, now that you mention it, I have been suffering from hemorrhoids lately. Shall we discuss etiology, treatment, and effects?

Stormy
02-17-06, 15:08
Thank you Tomaso, for not sharing.

A collegue on the board has admitted a case of athlete's foot, but he doesn't go to my gym, so what the hell.

Flexible Horn
02-17-06, 18:00
I have a friend back in England who is suffering severe 'Wankers cramp' looking at the photo's I email him. But I don't think that counts as it's self inflicted.

FH still having fun

Moore
02-20-06, 02:26
Seriously, this city has a cycle of flu and virus that goes year round. Combined with the pollution and poor hygiene habits (it is a dirty city compared to small town USA) it is not unusual to come down with some sort of bug every 4 or 5 months.

Think about all the crap you walk through, about everytime one of the street kids touches you for some change or the guy on the bus sneezes. BA is a test tube for bacteria, but I still love it here.I (and others) have posted about this on some other thread. I remember getting mildly sick fairly often when I just moved here. But your body adjusts in about a year to the new bacteria and higher pollution. I can't remember the last time I had a "bug" or other sickness, except that severe, recurring itch on the back side of my dick and left side of my nutsack. Must be the constant exposure to the local latex rubbers.

AllIWantIsLove
06-03-06, 17:13
I bet that many of you guys have never heard of this disease. And even if you have maybe you have not considered it an STD. Well it can be sexually transmitted and, trust me, you don't want to get it - although I am not sure you can do much to prevent it.

Scabies is an infestation of the skin by a microscopic mite. In my experience the most reliable symptom is intense itching. Unfortunately the itching may not develop for many weeks after you have been infected. So I don't think that there is any way to be sure that the girl you are about to hop into bed with is not infected. Certainly if she seems to have an itch you probably want to avoid contact with her. But since the itch takes many weeks to develop, a girl who is not scratching herself can still give it to you.

There's a wealth of info on the Internet, so I'll keep this brief. But I want to point out that it can be difficult to diagnose. Don't let the doctor tell you that you don't have scabies because you don't have some particular symptom. The ONLY symptom I had was the itching. And don't dismiss scabies because you haven't slept with a girl for two months. The itch can take that long to develop.

One other thing, I monger a LOT less than most of you guys. And I wouldn't touch a girl who did not look perfectly healthy. So if I can catch this anyone can!

AllIWantIsLove.

P. S. To Jackson. I don't think that anyone would look under Finding Chicas > Chica Management for information about diseases. Given the importance of the subject I wonder if we need a topic under General Information.

Lochdhu
06-03-06, 17:51
I bet that many of you guys have never heard of this disease. And even if you have maybe you have not considered it an STD. Well it can be sexually transmitted and, trust me, you don't want to get it - although I am not sure you can do much to prevent it.

Scabies is an infestation of the skin by a microscopic mite. In my experience the most reliable symptom is intense itching. Unfortunately the itching may not develop for many weeks after you have been infected. So I don't think that there is any way to be sure that the girl you are about to hop into bed with is not infected. Certainly if she seems to have an itch you probably want to avoid contact with her. But since the itch takes many weeks to develop, a girl who is not scratching herself can still give it to you.

There's a wealth of info on the Internet, so I'll keep this brief. But I want to point out that it can be difficult to diagnose. Don't let the doctor tell you that you don't have scabies because you don't have some particular symptom. The ONLY symptom I had was the itching. And don't dismiss scabies because you haven't slept with a girl for two months. The itch can take that long to develop.

One other thing, I monger a LOT less than most of you guys. And I wouldn't touch a girl who did not look perfectly healthy. So if I can catch this anyone can!

AllIWantIsLove.

P. S. To Jackson. I don't think that anyone would look under Finding Chicas > Chica Management for information about diseases. Given the importance of the subject I wonder if we need a topic under General Information.My freind here in town is a doctor, and he likes to monger himself locally. They have certain creams that get rid of scabies. Which can set you back 50-60$ or the other alternative is using a product call Gentian Violet.4$) at any health food store, this stuff is the brightest purple you can imagine!