PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Club by Cemetery

Exportgoldman
02-19-06, 06:51
Hello Everyone,

I planned on going to Blacks tonight, but by the time I found the place (I got lost on foot, then got fucking hungry and stopped for dinner at 3AM! By then Blacks was closing, but the girls outside walking home looked hot. It was about 4AM. I nearly approached one on the street and took her home!

I had been given a flyer for Shampoo while looking for Blacks, so I went for a walk to find it - but it was closing as well, so I got flagged down by a taxi driver which said from what I could understand that he would take me to another club.

I ended up at the club right outside the cemetery which I wanted to check out anyways, but I didn't go in because it was right on the nighclub strip - I walked around the block to check it out, and found another club on the same road with red neon outside, and bargined 40P for entry and two drinks.

I was instantly approached by a english speaking girl, but by the time I had ordered my drink and gone to the bathroom and settled in, a beautiful girl called Ingrid had approached me at the bar.

I talked for a while, and brought her a drink (50P! And settled down to talk and fondle.

She wanted 300P for a hora (hour) but I went to 200P, but wanted two hours. She couldn't because she had to see her baby in hospital. We got the english speaking girl over to translate and agree to a normal taxi instead of a rip off club one. I also tried to simply get her number and call her tomorrow but the girls can't hand out the number in the club - she said we could do it back at my place.

We drank a bit more, and negotiated through the other girl to take a normal taxi. I tipped the translater 10P - Well worth it!

She was sweet, most beautiful face, amazing eyes, we danced a little in the apartment and then got down to business, no BBBJ dammit, and the rubber she used was so thick I couldn't feel a thing, and at this time (5:30am) I was over it! So I asked her for a massage and nearly fell asleep then!

I got her number and arranged to meet her tomorrow at 7PM. Nice and early.

I think blacks looks like a high class place, and want to check out shampoo tomorrow as well.

I'll let everyone know how I get on!

El Perro
02-19-06, 12:41
You might want to check out Jackson's club map to figure out where you were. Highly unlikely that he missed one.

Hi Doggboy,

I'd like to know the name of the club also, because I can't identify it from Exportgoldman's vague description.

There is a relatively new club called "Secrets" on the corner of Azcuenaga and Vicente Lopez, catty-corner from Madahos, that I haven't added to my maps yet.

Thanks,

Jackson

Exportgoldman
02-19-06, 17:17
I checked out the club map and still could not figure it out.

The corner of the block with the movie theater has a bar with a B&W picture of a stripper. If you keep walking down that road in the direction of the traffic on the right hand side is the club I went to.

Sorry I don't have any more details

Mpexy
02-19-06, 20:41
Just a guess, but it sounds like he was on the corner of Vicente Lopez and Junin at Recoleta Village, looked at and walked past Newports, through the short promenade of retaturants, disco, and bars, until hitting Guido, where I'm assuming making a very short right hand turn, there's Affaire Recoleta as well as this other club with a blue sign which I forgot the name of.

However, both those places are on Jackson's maps so if the OP couldn't spot them, then who knows.

Hi Mpexy,

The other club, having gone through three name changes in three years, is now called "What's Up", but it's really immaterial because it is to be avoided.

Thanks,

Jackson

Exon123
02-19-06, 22:01
I think he's talking about that place kitty corner across the street from Madaho's. I've forgotten the name.

Exon

Hi Exon,

The place across the corner from Madahos is "Secrets", which is not yet on my map.

Thanks,

Jackson

Exportgoldman
02-19-06, 23:54
It had a red lipstick kiss on the paper napkins.

Okay, finally a clue we can use.

The club is called Rouge. It's on Vicente Lopez between Azcuenaga and Pueyrredon, a few doors down from Madahos.

Thanks,

Jackson

Flexible Horn
02-20-06, 02:08
The club in question is Rouge.

FH