PDA

View Full Version : Back to School

Moore
02-20-06, 01:34
Does anyone know when the summer school break ends - high school and university? Andres? I don't want to be "hanging" at the beach, for instance, if most the chicas are "hanging" in history class. I forgot to ask the last girl I "nailed" about the school dates, I'm guessing early March sometime.

Thanks,

Moore

Rock Harders
02-20-06, 01:44
Moore,

My best friend in Buenos Aires is a high school teacher, I need to call him anyway, I will call tomorrow and ask when he has to go back to work. On another note, I do know that resorts such as Punta Del Este and Mar Del Plata are alive and kicking until the end of February- once March comes, the wild times start to dry up.

Suerte,.

Dirk Diggler

Moore
02-20-06, 01:57
DD,

Good, maybe you can get a definitive answer.

I just got back from MDP yesterday and could not believe the crowds there - it was almost like peak time in Jan. This may be partially due to the weather, which sucked balls for most of Jan. I'll probably go back very soon and am trying to plan accordingly. I think I may have gone there very early March in a prior year and it was still good but am not sure.

Andres
02-20-06, 02:21
Does anyone know when the summer school break ends - high school and university? Andres? I don't want to be "hanging" at the beach, for instance, if most the chicas are "hanging" in history class. I forgot to ask the last girl I "nailed" about the school dates, I'm guessing early March sometime.

Thanks.

MooreMoore:

High school restart on early March. Universities vary, usually from early March to mid April.

March 1st is considered the standard "end of vacation" day, so hanging at the beach until the end of February is OK.

Hope this helps,

Andres

VaqueroNY
02-21-06, 01:08
Not sure about the other schools / universities but my classes at Univ Belgrano start on the 16th of March.

Hope this helps.