PDA

View Full Version : Maxima AV

Carpediem
02-21-06, 21:06
So I decided to check out one of the 'expensive' girls from Area-VIP. Mostly well recommended on local boards.

Very friendly person. Fun to talk with.

It appears she speaks some English, but we used Spanish so I'm not sure.

Beautiful model-like body. Apparently she indeed was a model, having some printed materials to show-off, of course. I'm enjoying more and more girls with natural parts, and she is one of the best examples. Won't go into details, see the (real) photos) Nice face, for my taste. Nothing extreme though.

Service - everything what came to my mind, starting with excellent bbbj.

No anal though, at least not for me.

I visited her at her place, very nice apartment, clean etc.

Price: it started from $400, went down to $300, but it took some effort.

Everything included (as it should be for that price)

All together, one of my best experiences, although I felt I was dealing with real 'professional' which is not really something I enjoy much.

Orlandoirish
02-21-06, 23:39
Are you kidding me? Way too much $$$ dude. She's laffing at your ass if so. LMAO. We are all laffing at you. Its OK, you need to learn via your wallet.

OI

Bandy
02-22-06, 00:39
Are you kidding me? Way too much $$$ dude. She's laffing at your ass if so. LMAO. We are all laffing at you. Its OK, you need to learn via your wallet.

OICarpediem,

Rest assured, I am not laffing at you, or whatever, Orlando meant by that word (I don't have any idea)! However, I am almost sure you paid 300 Peso. So next time make it clear when you post.

Bandy.

PS: In case, you really paid 300 USD, then ------ the post actually belongs under "Jokes and Humor" thread.

Carpediem
02-23-06, 01:57

OIGood idea :) In particular after spending some time reading this forum and learning enough Spanish to read local ones.

Anyway, I thought it was agreed that in Argentina $ stands for pesos. u$s or us$ or whatever other combination has obvious meaning.

I still think that $300 is a lot in this country, but oh, well, need to check it out sometimes.

JengisKhan
02-23-06, 05:05

OIYeah, Carpediem is right about that. If you have been on this board for a while, why would you assume that he paid US$?

AllIWantIsLove
02-23-06, 12:03
I suggest that we always mention amounts in an unambiguous fashion; e. G. $150 pesos or $150 US dollars. Or whatever, but leave no room for a misunderstanding. Image that newbies use this board to do research before their first trip here. We certainly do not want them comming here thinking that girls go for between $100 and $150 US dollars! Imagine how that might inflate rates! It's to our benefit to make sure that newbies come here knowing prices as accurately as possible.

AllIWantIsLove (but I'll settle for a little sex)