PDA

View Full Version : Toilets

Exportgoldman
02-26-06, 16:08
This may be the most bizzare post I have done here, but I think it deserves to be mentioned.

Bathrooms in Argentina are bizzare, some don't have toilet paper - it's a BYO thing. It's bizzare, also Club bathrooms sometimes tend to be either really super clean or horribly sickening.

Combine this with a someone flying in for a few weeks, and adjusting to the local food - you all know what I mean!:) and toilets in clubs become quite important aspects of mongering. Not to mention that whole thing with the guy selling stuff in the toilets!

I thought it would benefit all of us to list the quality of the smallest rooms in the clubs we have all been to.

Blacks.

Blacks has the nicest toilets by far, everytime I seem to go in there, theres a guy cleaning, and toilet paper by the mile.

Cocodrillo.

Doors don't lock from memory, very unclean, I can't remember if there was toilet paper, but I would not sit down here unless I was dieing.

Rogue.

Rogue is weird, when you walk down the corridor to the toilets, the womans door straight ahead is always open fully and you can see the girls changing.

Anyways, the toilets are clean enough, and have toilet paper.

BA Secrets.

Has toilet paper, and clean enough.

Exon123
02-26-06, 16:27
My Favorite is the one in Catto's, its a work of art. Knowing something about construction it would cost a bundle to reproduce it today.

Exon

Lunico
02-26-06, 16:49
What about the stalls in Newport? I could barely fit in there. And I'm only 5'6 190!

Desperado999
03-01-06, 01:41
I have taken dumps in many of the clubs in BA on the many trips I have been there. The following reviews are my assessment of the facility. The reviews will be based a score system (1=best, 3=average, and 5=worst) in each of the three categories:

1) Cleanliness.

2) Roominess.

3) Smellyness.

Let us start:

1) Hook - Cleanliness = 5, Roominess = 4, Smellyness = 4

2) Cattos - Cleanliness = 2, Roominess = 3, Smellyness = 2 (Best in Triangle)

3) Madahos - Cleanliness = 1, Room = 2, Smelly=1 (Best in Recoleta)

4) Black - Cleanliness = 1, Room = 3, Smelly = 2

5) Cutty Sark - Clean = 4, Room = 4, Smelly = 4

6) Affaire Recoleta - Clean = 4, Room =5, Smelly = 5 (Urinal use only)

7) Rio Cabana - Clean = 2, Room = 3, Smelly = 2 (Urinal use only)

8) Solid Gold - Clean =4, Room = 4, Smelly = 4 (Urinal use only)

9) Orleans - Clean = 3, Room = 3, Smelly = 3 (urinal use only)

10) Exedra - Clean = 2, Room = 2, Smelly = 4 (urinal use only)

Most clubs have toilet paper but I pack my own just in case.

Moore
03-01-06, 02:10
Well now theres a thread for everything.

I suggest unloading before heading out. Id rather take a dump in a PortaPotty at the Stones concert at RiverPlate than in some of these places.

Calicula919, you may have a problem. You have 3-tier rating scale of the shitters at 10 places and you claim to have dumped in many and sometimes carry your own TP.

Was that you at SF1707 maybe a few weeks ago? I chose the upstairs room for my session because the entire main floor smelled like a herd of elephants had shit 1000 kilos. I commented to the madam and she just pointed to the main bathroom and said "a client".

Mpexy
03-01-06, 09:14
His waste may smell bad, be a lot of it, but at least it comes out the rear end.

Yours always seems to flow from the front end and equally as weighty. Was there any point to you disparaging the previous poster here on a topic that may actually have value to some others, and if not, like adults can just skip it or not read it?

Hunt99
03-01-06, 13:18
The toilet in my hotel room at the Hilton was spotless. It was so clean you could eat off of the floor with confidence. Or sleep (depending upon your state of drunkenness). :)

Starfe
03-01-06, 19:28
It's as good as any water fountain in Osaka!

Desperado999
03-01-06, 23:52
Moore. That wasn't me guy as I am here in the prison dumping on my own throne! But I am certain that it was not a herd of elephants but a herd of camels led by an arab shriek!

Well now theres a thread for everything.

I suggest unloading before heading out. Id rather take a dump in a PortaPotty at the Stones concert at RiverPlate than in some of these places.

Calicula919, you may have a problem. You have 3-tier rating scale of the shitters at 10 places and you claim to have dumped in many and sometimes carry your own TP.

Was that you at SF1707 maybe a few weeks ago? I chose the upstairs room for my session because the entire main floor smelled like a herd of elephants had shit 1000 kilos. I commented to the madam and she just pointed to the main bathroom and said "a client".

Moore
05-13-06, 03:14
Had one at Madonna. I was prepared for the worst, but the shitter was so pristine that the Virgin Mary would have been proud to plop down and take a dump.

I didn't like the chica selection this time, but the shitter was fantastic. I give it a "1" on all counts.

Dickhead
05-13-06, 03:37
Shouldn't the shitter get a 2 and the pisser a 1? You know what had some nice toilets was the late, lamented X-O. I do have to give Exedra high marks for the occasional drop in shit. Not perfect but maybe a 7. Way better than Orleans.

For the worst chica price to toilet cleanliness ratio the clear choice is Nuevo Estilo. I'd rather shit in that closet like toilet in Jaz where at least there are towels. Honorable mention goes to Salome, which has an even worse toilet (lack of plural is intentional) but also lower prices. Have they ever fixed that leak in the men's room that existed for 2+ years before I stopped going there? I wonder if there has been a longer and more profuse leak in boliche history.

Judd
05-13-06, 06:47
What about all those deoderants they put in the pisser. Those thngs could awake the dead with all the ammonia they exude.

Ricardog
10-22-06, 04:04
Thought I'd post a pic of the urinals in La Lopez as I was rather impressed with the facilities.

What about all those deoderants they put in the pisser. Those thngs could awake the dead with all the ammonia they exude.