PDA

View Full Version : Divino, Anyone?

Robert Dean
03-13-06, 23:05
We all seem to favour Cielo, but isn't it odd that no one has made any comments on its associate, Divino Private? I don't know the exact address, but it's close to Cielo, at Beruti.

I'm willing to try it in my next visit. In the meantime, it would be interesting to know whether it's almost as good as Cielo.

Cheers.

RD.

PS: I did RTFF but couldn't find any thread on it, ok?

Knob and Tube
03-14-06, 01:36
Address is Beruti 2379. Telephone is 48227666. Hugo is sometimes there. Am told some chicas rotate between here and 1072 Lorrea. Facilities are better than Santa Fe 1707 but not as nice as Lorrea. Prices a a bit lower.

Sportsman
03-14-06, 16:08
I take this is their website.

http://www.divinoprivate.com.ar/default.htm

Trader
03-23-06, 00:34
I have now been living in BA for about 18 months. When I first arrived I thought Divino was the best value / best girls for the money. In the last six months, a number of girls have left (not the same on the website) and the quality has dropped dramatically. Not horrible, but nothing like Cielo.

Trader
06-07-06, 19:34
In lieu of my cancelled time with Mica Gatta, I scheduled an time with an old favorite from Divino, Laura. I called two days ahead of time, made the appointment, and then confirmed again the next day. Of course, when I arrived at the appointed time, Laura was not there. Jose offered to show me the rest of the girls and I reluctantly agreed. Not a great lineup, except for Karina. She actually tripped over her high heels walking into the room. Made for a nice smile and ice-breaker. So I went with Karina. Divino's rates have gone up. I paid $250AR for BBBJ and cola for an hour.

Divino, or at least Karina, is back! This 27 year old, dirty blonde, rocked my world. Great sense of humor, great physical shape, very sophisicated appearance. Nice french kissing, BBBJ was good but not extraordinary. A must for me is a girl who likes DATY. I should have charged her, but I loved every minute. Perfectly clean and shaven. Then she flipped over so I could do it from the other side. So she got besos negros, too. Let me put my fingers totally inside her (pussy and butt) Conventional sex was great and she was more than enthusiastic. The anal was incredible. A number of different positions and she was into until the hour was up. 3 condoms later I was a very happy guy. Suggested a threesome with her friend for next time. I will have to get some extra sleep for that!

After Jose wanted to make sure I was happy. Told him it was perfect. The $250AR is my absolute high end, but this girl was remarkable.

Slugfest
07-01-06, 12:38
I stopped in here on Saturday at about 10:45 am. Right after opening. I talked to Jose for a few minutes, heard some chicas grumbling in another room, and then they came out to say hello. The first was a blonde, Candela, with the second being a brunette, Prisille (I think) They both struck me as reasonably cute and unreasonably full of attitude. Maybe they aren't enamored of the idea of sex before noon? Who knows. So I passed, and Jose sent me across Santa Fe to Larrea 1072.

Slugfest
07-08-06, 00:30
On Monday, July 3, my last day in Buenos Aires (sniff) walking back from another excellent meal at Campo Chico, I found myself on Larrea heading south toward Santa Fe. Quickly realizing that I had enough time for one last apartment visit, I headed over to Cielo. Hugo had 6 girls available, all very nice, but when I inquired about completo, he said only the least cute of them provided such service. However, he mentioned, if I were to go over to Divino, both Karina and Paola would be available.

So, off I went. While Karina had already been snatched up, so to speak, Paola was very available. She's fairly tall, curvy, with little titties and I seem to remember blond streaks in her brown hair. The only blemishes were the obligatory small of the back tattoo and a missing molar.

I mentioned that I had been walking a while, so the full-sized, clean shower at Divino came as a welcome surprise. I'd been used to the "facilities" at 1707. So after getting cleaned up, I was greeted by Paola's excellent BBBJ, followed by some furious conventional action, then hit the colita ("como queres, mi amor") from behind and finished in mish. This, my friends, was a very hot session. She really got into it and had a big smile on her face afterward. As always, this could be a YMMV situation, but giver her a whirl.

Jose and Hugo (the two proprietors of Cielo and Divino) are brothers and at least seem to be concerned with quality. The apartments are well-equipped and extremely clean, and the girls are much hotter than those at 1707. The downside is the price: 250 for completo and BBBJ. I wouldn't go every day, but every once in a while, it's definitely worth it.

I'll post a summary of my 40-day stay when I have a little more time.