PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

Ricardo Negro
03-14-06, 20:54
Beatriz! Great massage! And extras. Just joined this site. She is worth a visit. Best of everything. Great time in BA. Good price.

She left me completely satisfied. Enjoyable experience. Should not miss it.

I can't believe anyone would not find her a nice experience.

I agree with every positive feedback. And only feel bad experiences can be that, they her customer was very hard to please. She seems to be a nice person. Who enjoys what she does and really tries to give you a good experience

Full Throttle
03-15-06, 02:18
I'm a big fan of Beatriz, but this is such a contrived, machine-translated post that even I cannot let it pass.

FT

Rock Harders
03-15-06, 03:32
I definetly agree with Full Throttle on this one, this "Ricardo Negro" is definetly not an English speaking monger as this site is intended to serve, Jackson, I think the time has come to make AP.com an invitation only site (as you have previously discussed) viewable only by those who hold membership. I suggest that the best way to weed out the moles here is to scan all the members with less than 10 posts, check if their posts are in common english vernacular, and if not, block them from the new site.

Dirk Diggler

Moore
03-15-06, 04:20
RNs post appears to be a bs promotion, but I don't think that being a non-native English speaker disqualifies you from contributing to this forum.

Greetings everyone,

I agree with Moore on this one. This is an english language forum, but that doesn't mean native english speakers only.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rock Harders
03-15-06, 04:58
I agree that non native english speakers should not be banned. There are numerous Europeans who use this forum that are from the Netherlands, Germany, Italy and other places where English is not the native language. Most of these AP forum members write in English using the common vernacular, either USA or UK style. Those I suggest banning are the unsavory characters that join the forum, concoct several useless posts using translation software which amount to an attempt at promoting themselves or others with misleading information.

JengisKhan
03-15-06, 15:42
I agree that non native english speakers should not be banned. There are numerous Europeans who use this forum that are from the Netherlands, Germany, Italy and other places where English is not the native language. Most of these AP forum members write in English using the common vernacular, either USA or UK style. Those I suggest banning are the unsavory characters that join the forum, concoct several useless posts using translation software which amount to an attempt at promoting themselves or others with misleading information.I don't think its worth banning them. We spot them pretty quickly and nobody really takes them seriously. It would be funny if we could get a girl to admit that she is doing it.

El Perro
03-15-06, 16:13
Beatriz! Great massage! And extras. Just joined this site. She is worth a visit. Best of everything. Great time in BA. Good price.

She left me completely satisfied. Enjoyable experience. Should not miss it.

I can't believe anyone would not find her a nice experience.

I agree with every positive feedback. And only feel bad experiences can be that, they her customer was very hard to please. She seems to be a nice person. Who enjoys what she does and really tries to give you a good experienceI saw Beatriz about 4-5 weeks ago and posted my impressions at that time. IMHO, decent massage and bad fuck. I bypassed the relax. I think she is a "paint by numbers" fuck. I also shared my impressions back then that she was very interested in her rep among the mongers. In fact, more so than any other chica I have had the pleasure with in BA. She seems like a decent girl, but I think she is "working" the monger environment in her limited way.

Hunt99
03-15-06, 17:31
I don't think its worth banning them. We spot them pretty quickly and nobody really takes them seriously. It would be funny if we could get a girl to admit that she is doing it.Well, Beatriz appears to be doing it. "Ricardo Negro" is the third or fourth new handle to promote Beatriz in their first post. "Alan23," "FlyWine," and "Jacobo" are some of the previous handles. As Joe says, she's not fooling anybody.

Full Throttle
03-15-06, 18:03
Not exactly. I personally know 2 of the 3 names you identified. Their posts were genuine. For that matter, my posts have been genuine as well.

It is likely that Beatriz encourages satisfied customers to post. She may even provide forum information to those who were not members at the time of their session.

This practice is a bit in the gray area. If the guys would post, "Beatriz asked me to post here if I was happy," I would have no problem at all. If she offered a discount, that would be bad.

Looking at this issue from a completely selfish perspective, Beatriz is working her ass off, not just manipulating clients, to establish a good reputation with members of this board. Of the dozen or so guys who I know have received massages from her, more than half found the experience to be nearly a religious experience. 1/4 thought it was okay-t0-excellent. 1/4 didn't like it. Of those, half were uncomfortable with the strength of the massage, an uncommon problem among erotic providers.

Satisfaction with the extras has not been as high. BUT, she obviously knows about this and will probably improve.

So, despite the forum-ethics issue, I continue to recommend Beatriz as an excellent provider at a reasonable price. If she'd get rid of the condom for the BJ, her rating would go through the roof.

Of course, I know she is reading this, and I know I'm going to catch hell for it. Oh, well.

FT

El Perro
03-15-06, 18:24
[QUOTE=Full Throttle]

Of course, I know she is reading this, and I know I'm going to catch hell for it. Oh, well.

FT,

Does Beatriz read enough english to make sense of the board? She certainly didn't speak much with me, and I got the impression her english was very limited. That said, I know many people read it better than speak it. On the record, my impression was that she was very likable, just not up to snuff in the sexo department. I got the impression she was nervous and just not comfortable with PFP. BTW, I think she is a bit more comfortable with dawgstyle.

Full Throttle
03-15-06, 20:20
LOL!

I think you're right about the last part!

It is hard for her to read the English, but she gets some help from some of us, I think.

Again, it's not such a bad thing, in her case. She really has used positive and negative reports to improve her service. It is not a particularly good precedent, and it would really be a pain for ex-pats and very frequent visitors if this became daily reading in a boliche, or something.

FT