PDA

View Full Version : Hottest chica contest

Ampfofu
03-21-06, 18:15
I am hoping to start a little contest to see what everyone is talking about. I hear everyone talking about this hot girl or that hot one, and most of the time I never see any proof. I still believe this chica I met last year is the hottest yet to be found. I know it is just my opinion, but lets all put out a pic. And by the way if anyone knows where this chica is at or is working please let me know. She is amazing, Her name is Sabrina and I found her at Solome, she does not work their anymore.

Dickhead
03-21-06, 18:24
My info on that chica is that she got bounced from Salome for obtaining nose candy for customers. I fucked her twice and give her a 7.5 in looks and a 7.0 for performance. That's a good picture of her in the jeans but the one with the wine glass is not that great of a shot. She had a really nice ass. Tits a bit small for me. However her blow job technique was not very good.

Aramis Col
03-21-06, 21:42
I have been with Sabrina many times. For me her face is much more than pretty is beautiful. Her body is thin, but I love thiny figures. About the performance, well sometimes she is amaizing sometimes not so.

Regards

Exon123
03-21-06, 23:07
Miss Sol14 wins hands down, "Hello Pretty People"

She was at El Alamo for Monger Monday last night.

Argueably the most Beautiful Woman I've ever seen Anywhere including Argentina.

Exon

El Perro
03-22-06, 09:07
Miss Sol14 wins hands down, "Hello Pretty People"

She was at El Alamo for Monger Monday last night.

Argueably the most Beautiful Woman I've ever seen Anywhere including Argentina.

ExonI got a good luck at this woman. She looked like one of those classy, business types you see in Recoleta. Very attractive woman. The board should insist that Exon post photos of her in every "compromised" position possible. Exon, have you FUCKED her yet? After dealing with you, she might need a little "therapy". Don't be stingy!

Ampfofu
03-22-06, 10:16
Hey guys, this is a contest, and just because you say someone is hot otr not means nothing, you must supply a pic to prove it, otherwise your girl is not real. Sorry, but I could just say I know a hot girl and you would all just ignore it unless I showed a pic.

Dickhead
03-22-06, 13:07
Man I met a really hot girl last night but I don't remember her name or where I met her and I took pix but I musta had my lens cap on or something. But she was hot. Really hot.

Cowpie
03-22-06, 23:24
Exon,

When you do this chica you must post a picture after all the back and forth posts I've read about SOL14 especially the "hands down" comment. My hope is, this is going to be your best work yet.

C an't.

O perate.

W ithout.

P ussy.

I ntercourse.

E rection

Ampfofu
03-23-06, 09:51
IF no one can produce a pic to prove this mrs sol or whatever her name is, then you are just shit talkers. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. She is just your dream that you can not have. HA HA

Hunt99
03-23-06, 11:17
IF no one can produce a pic to prove this mrs sol or whatever her name is, then you are just shit talkers. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. She is just your dream that you can not have. HA HAThe man makes a very good point. And since he's the only one who has posted a photo in this contest, so far he's the winner. :D

Aramis Col
03-24-06, 05:12
I agree with Hunt99 and also can confirm that Sabrina is working in Salome. I have been there just a minutes a go and she was wroking as usual.

Best luck.

Regards