PDA

View Full Version : Hipolito Yrigoyen 1315 24a

Sportsman
04-08-06, 03:45
Hipolito Yrigoyen 1315 Piso 24A Phone: 4381-7252

I've been wanted to do the famous big tits Alexia from Roxana's recommendation since my first visit to BA. I was informed by Respectful that she is working at this privado. So I decided to make this place my first stop of my trip last week. I rang the apartment 24A door bell when I arrived. I got a response in Spanish that I did not understand. I waited a few minutes and no one came down for me. I piggy back someone into the lobby of the building. But the doorman stopped me and said I must wait for someone to come down for me. Few more minutes passed and I decided to call them on the phone. Again I could not understand what she was saying so I handed the phone to the doorman to talk to her. The doorman then told me the chica was not available. So I headed out of the building disappointed. A few blocks away my phone rang and the chica asked me whole bunch of questions like what was my name, which chica I was looking, how I knew about the place. I tried my best to answer but in the end it was a no go.

On the last day of my visit, I had a few hours to kill before leaving for the airport and I really wanted Alexia. So I called ahead of time and told them I want to visit and I'll be there in 30 minutes. She said ok and I confirmed the address and apartment number. This time I waited for a few minutes and a lady came out of the building and asked me which apartment I was looking for. I told her apartment 20A. She told the doorman it's ok to let me in then she headed out onto the street. I took the elevator to the top floor and a chica let me into the apartment. She is not an attractive girl in her early 20's with some acne problem and slightly gapped front teeth. She told me her name is Lucia and she is sola. I didn't feel like hunting for another privado so I decided what the hell. She seems friendly enough and got a nice set of hooters. I paid her 100 pesos for the hour and she went to bathroom to clean up. While she was in there I stood by the door of the room surveying the apartment. Then the next room's door opened up and a nice looking blonde came out. She got startled by the fact I was standing right next to the door. I recognized her as Ema whom I found on the internet ahead of time by doing a google search by the privado phone number. I really wish I could have her instead. When Lucia returned she unveiled her nice set of hooters which I was to happy to play with. She was amused at the fact I kept playing with them. I said all the girls in here have big breasts. She smiled and agreed with me. The session was OK and she showed lack of experience. But she did have a good attitude and a smile on her face pretty much the whole time.

Lucia told me she is listed on the website www.dulceeden.com.ar as Daniela but I could not locate her. My google search came back with few other girls whom all have big tits. Now that I know at least one of them, Ema actually works there but don't know about the rest. Check out the attached photos and are there any big tits lovers out there care to confirm of their existence?

Sportsman

Stowe
04-08-06, 11:56
Hey Sportsman.

Damn those chicas have great tits! May have to try them out.

Demasiado chias, no suficiente tiempo. Fuck!

Suerte,

Stowe