PDA

View Full Version : Podesta-super club de copas

Rock Harders
04-08-06, 16:00
Podesta- super club de copas.

Armenia 1740

Palermo SoHo.

Mongers-

I rolled into Podesta last night around 2am with a group of local Argentine friends- 4 chicas, 4 chicos including myself. Cool atmosphere in this place, two floors, each floor sporting a different music scene. Chill atmosphere, only a little dancing going on, music not too loud, conducive to conversating and working the chamuyo with the non-pros. There is a cover to get in this place, but one of the chicos knew the owner (who I later met and was coked up out of his mind, screaming ridiculous statements en castellano and sweating up a storm) so we got in gratis.

Anyway, of the 4 chicas of the group, there was only one available, so although the girl was way below my standards, I "took one for the team" and gave her my attention. What came next amounted to a "slam dunk" as the girl was not particularly attractive and I knew she probably never got hit on, so everything I said she laughed and squeezed my arm or back tighter. At this point there was little doubt that she would come back to my pad, so around 4am we got a cab. We get back to my pad, I tell her to take off her clothes, and we start going at it. She sucks my dick for a little while, and it was obvious she had little prior cocksucking experience. The sex was nothing to write home about either, although she definetly enjoyed it and of course I did take pleasure from it, its almost impossible not to when doing it raw dog to a wet tight pussy. Luckily for me, she had to work at 10am, so she left my pad by 6:30 and I didn't have to wake up next to her. This was definelty one of my worst scores, but nevertheless, "a wins a win" and I didn't feel like paying for sex so this did the job. Needless to say, I will definetly NOT be calling this girl for a second helping.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Moore
04-09-06, 01:18
Did you 3-hole her? Where'd you bust your joy juice (besides on her tonsils)? How about teabag or ass-to-mouth? Jockey, Gacy or caveman/hillybilly style? Come on man, Danielle Steel's prose is more detailed than this. Let's hear about the gory massacre.

Most of these local amateurs will do damned near anything, and do it raw dog!:D

Marak5
04-10-06, 02:16
Dirk.

Keep making reports, even it is just to brag about yourself. Anything is better than what we have gotten the past couple months on this site.

Marak