PDA

View Full Version : Suipacha 921 15a

Stowe
04-11-06, 22:44
Decided to try a different apartment, one that hasn't been posted here before. Found this privado via Gemidos where there were a few chicas with the same phone number. My deduction: a privado.

Called first, was told 4 chicas available, including the one I wanted. When I arrived I told the madam, who speaks some Ingles that I wanted completo. In two privados I have asked for complete service and once fucking the chica and going for anal, the chica says no, that they did not understand.

This time to ensure that excuse was not used, I specially asked for complete-La cola. They showed me 2 girls who did complete. The first was fea but the second was fantastic-especially the small, tight ass.

Romina came in and we began kissing. Romina is 21, portena with no kids and no novio. She is pretty tall, about 5.9 with light brown skin, medium length brown hair. A beautiful face. Her tits are average but firm with nice erect nipples. While giving some attention to those nipples my finders played with her clit and inserting inside her pussy. She moaned and moved appropriately. Then she proceeded on a CBJ (no BBBJ available) While this was done I played Columbus and explored-specifically her ass.

Soon she was on top pounding on me. Moved to doggy where again my fingers somehow migrated to her perfect ass. Pounded away for a while then went for the ass. She was tight but once in I pounded away. She moaned and moved against me. More so the harder I pounded.

Overall, I would return to fuck Romina in the ass. One of the best asses ever! The downside is that she is not very social. She smiles a bit, answers questions but does not initiate any. The sole reason to return would be so I could fuck a super hot chica in her fantastic ass.

The apartment is very clean, the room I was in had air conditioning and a lot of light from the window. Not dark at all. The sheets looked pretty clean. Wasn't offered a drink but that is not important to me.

80 P for 30 min.

150 P for an hour.

A bit more expensive than others but it was something new.

Phone 4315-1059

Suerte.

Stowe

Artisttyp
05-02-06, 20:51
I just came from there a few minutes ago. I took romina or whatever her name was but she was a total ***** just chewing gum the whole time. I thought she would be a ***** but I went with her anyway because I wanted to put my dick in whatever she had. I paid $100 pesos for the hour and had no intention on tipping her. She was a total asshole. I just wanted to fury fuck her and that I did. They offered a two girl show for 40 minutes at $120 pesos but it seemed like there would be alot of wasted time dealing with attitudes. Stay tuned.