PDA

View Full Version : Need advice: Traveling with my wife

Chenene
04-18-06, 16:01
Hi guys,

Well I've mongered all I can monger these past couple days and decided to fly a bi-curious cutie I met in Dallas over to BA for a few day starting this 20th of April (This Thursday) My question is can anyone recommend..

a) a nice remantic place for dinner maybe with a view of the port in Madero or anywhere else in the city.

b) A good non-too touristy tango show dinner maybe in the recesses of San Telmo like in a sweaty loud yet happy eatery or in La Boca and...

c) A nice spa elegant spa where we can go for a pro massage and maybe a have a a couple attractive female massueses give professional rubdowns with the possibility of making it into a sensual situation for all of us. (tipping for el sensual finish) I'd appreciatte any help.

Best,

Chenene

El Perro
04-18-06, 16:27
Hi guys,

Well I've mongered all I can monger these past couple days and decided to fly a bi-curious cutie I met in Dallas over to BA for a few day starting this 20th of April (This Thursday) My question is can anyone recommend.

A) a nice remantic place for dinner maybe with a view of the port in Madero or anywhere else in the city.

Be) A good non-too touristy tango show dinner maybe in the recesses of San Telmo like in a sweaty loud yet happy eatery or in La Boca and.

C) A nice spa elegant spa where we can go for a pro massage and maybe a have a a couple attractive female massueses give professional rubdowns with the possibility of making it into a sensual situation for all of us. (tipping for el sensual finish) I'd appreciatte any help.

Best,

CheneneHmmmmmmmmm, bi-curious cutie from Dallas being flown down to BA. That's about enough to put some lead in my pencil right there. Well, I don't have much info on your questions, and I don't have a pussy, but this "lap dog" would not be above putting on a wig and slipping into a fashionable culotte if the cutie is "really" curious.

Lassie impersonator

Exon123
04-18-06, 16:36
I'd take her to the "Triangle" and let her have her pick of the "chica's" and have a "threesome"

That ought to impress your "Bi-Dallas cutie"

Or a swingers club.

Exon

Chenene
04-18-06, 20:04
These are great ideas. Like the Triangle idea, I'll just take her there for "laughs" hahaha (hopefully leading to moans that evening) I know the non whoring stuff may be proudly out of the scope of you guys (and me) But I was hping ou guys may have been or heard of a non too touristy tango place and Puerto Madero place. Any suggestions. Oh and I don't see a place on this response to upload some pics of the broad.

Andres
04-18-06, 21:44
Hi guys,

Well I've mongered all I can monger these past couple days and decided to fly a bi-curious cutie I met in Dallas over to BA for a few day starting this 20th of April (This Thursday) My question is can anyone recommend.

A) a nice remantic place for dinner maybe with a view of the port in Madero or anywhere else in the city.

Be) A good non-too touristy tango show dinner maybe in the recesses of San Telmo like in a sweaty loud yet happy eatery or in La Boca and.

C) A nice spa elegant spa where we can go for a pro massage and maybe a have a a couple attractive female massueses give professional rubdowns with the possibility of making it into a sensual situation for all of us. (tipping for el sensual finish) I'd appreciatte any help.

Best,

CheneneA) Caruso, at Puerto Madero, close to the Women's Bridge.

Another option is a boat-restaurant located in front of Aeroparque, accessible through a pier and facing the river. It is located next to a marina (don't remember the name, sorry) and 1 km or so before the Coconor pool complex. That's romantic, guaranteed.

Be) Why not Barracas? At the corner of Iriarte Ave and Gonçalves Dias St there is a restaurant-bar that has regular tango performances. Nothing luxury, but genuine and damn cheap.

C) No idea.

Hope this helps.

Andres

TangoManiac
04-19-06, 00:33
B) Why not Barracas? At the corner of Iriarte Ave and Gonçalves Dias St there is a restaurant-bar that has regular tango performances. Nothing luxury, but genuine and damn cheap.

C) No idea.

Hope this helps.

AndresLol Barracas! I have a photo with a street performer from there from my trip.

Confiteria Ideal has a show on Thurs Fri I think. Its like 25 pesos and not TOO touristy. I enjoyed it. Boca is so touristy its not funny. Its on Suipacha like four buildings off on the side from Corrientes. I think its Suipacha 384. You can always head upstairs as they have a milonga up there.

You may want to take her shoe shopping. In the mid 200 block of Suipacha there are like 5 stores that sell shoes for like 120-180 pesos that she would go ga-ga over.

TM

Chenene
04-19-06, 03:16
Thanks for these tips. I'd love to post a few pics of her on this thread but I'm a moron who only knows how to use the "browse for pics" upload method. Any suggestions?

Amantelondres
04-19-06, 10:41
Try this.

http://www.tematareramirez.com/ingles/quienes_somos.htm

It should get her in the mood!

Chenene
04-19-06, 16:22
Wow great eateries and tips.

Ok last question. Ok now. Can anyone recommend a touristy evening tango show with dinner, drinks etc etc. Classy yet authentic type. Cost no object. Well almost)

Leygreen
04-19-06, 19:56
The first time I was in BA I went to the Gardel. I booked it through my hotel concierge.

http://www.esquinacarlosgardel.com.ar/

A good feel to the place, agood show for intro into Tango. Packed with both locals and tourists but good value. You can buy the tango CD & DVD etc.

I'm sure the local guys on this board may know a better place. But I know Roxanne likes and recomends this place.

Hope it helps

Chenene
04-19-06, 20:38
Yes it does, thank you for the tips guys, now onto EZE tommorow morning at 6:30 am to pick her up. Yikes!

Chenene
04-19-06, 20:41
Heres a couple pics of her.

I hope I do this right.

Exon123
04-19-06, 20:47
Yikes!

Is she on the menu?

Hunt99
04-19-06, 21:36
Heres a couple pics of her. I hope I do this right)You know, those blurred out photos can be very deceiving. Here's a photo of her without the blurring. No wonder Exon loves her, she's just his type!

Chenene
04-19-06, 22:00
Hey Hunt, thats not fair! Now all you horndogs know what she looks like.

Don't anyone even think of being at EZE tomorrow morning to pick her up. Shes all mine.=P

Chenene
04-23-06, 14:35
Ok everything is going great with my sand girl. Alot of sightseeing, Alot of lovin, I even brought her to Black on Friday. Even though the dancers in thongs were amazing, the overall quality of the gals seemed to have slipped slightly.

Now I need to find a lesbian bar for her in BA. Any suggestions. I leave Monday night. So a place for tonight, Sunday, would be ideal.

Thanks.

Chenene

Hunt99
04-23-06, 14:50
Ok everything is going great with my sand girl. Alot of sightseeing, Alot of lovin, I even brought her to Black on Friday. Even though the dancers in thongs were amazing, the overall quality of the gals seemed to have slipped slightly.

Now I need to find a lesbian bar for her in BA. Any suggestions. I leave Monday night. So a place for tonight, Sunday, would be ideal.

Thanks.

CheneneCall Roxana ASAP and see if you can get Bane to visit you today / tonight. She's the best chica for the job. No messing about lesbian bars needed.

Dickhead
04-23-06, 14:54
Nuevo Estilo has a good lesbian show and some gay and bi- girls working there. Also you might want to check out Anchorena Swinger on Anchorena near Paraguay, and Moon in the 1700 block of Juncal.

Chenene
04-26-06, 20:05
Hey guys thanks for all the tips. I'm back in the states and will probably be going through Argentine pussy withdrawal in the next few days All the suggestions were great. My gal and I went to a gay bar and she met some nice gals but no deals closed on this trip. Maybe next time.

Here's a couple pics of us putting around Recoleta and tango dancing in La Boca. I really felt she matured dramatically by the end of her visit to Buenos Aires.

Exon123
04-26-06, 22:36
Chenene,

This Chica of yours looks very Doable, is she on the Menu.

Exon

Chenene
04-27-06, 00:24
I found her on the Texas menu when I met her and after 3 days of hanging with her in TX, she mentioned she always wanted to see Buenos Aires, so I had her shipped to BA for 5 days after I had a allready arrived in BA a few days earlier. I thought I might regret meeting her down there, with all the available tail and such, but the 24 hour GFE from her actually turned out to be good move. She was fun, cute, and loved to bone.

Amantelondres
04-27-06, 14:14
Exon, my thoughts too! I don't think he got the point of the question. It grieves me that you're nearer to her than I am here in London! Just to be clear, you were talking about picture number 4 weren't you? Meanwhile, let's just dream about those moments with Candelita!

Chenene
04-27-06, 16:30
Hey Amante,

Believe it or not, some men monger AND meet/bang attractive non-3rd-world, non-pro ladies as well, rather than being sentenced to dreaming" with...uh what did you say her name was? Rosie p? a heaping vat of vaseline while saving your pesos for your next 150 peso "GFE" in B.A. and going the pro route "exclusively".

I'm just trying to have a good time here! Yeeeh Hawwww!

Chenene

Exon123
04-27-06, 16:58
Whats she charge? In Texas?

Exon

Chenene
04-27-06, 17:05
In Texas, nothing, oh wait maybe a dinner and a few drinks. But to get her to BA, it cost a flight there. Actually with so much banging, er romance in the air, we would never hit the streets of BA until 4PM.

Knuckhead
04-29-06, 16:46
Chenene:

I enjoyed seeing her pictures. Although you (understandably) hid her face, I can say that she is beautiful.

Of course you aren't the first guy who has travelled to B.A. with a female companion! You are, however, the first to be generous enough to share pictures. I do agree that mongering and engaging in non P4P scene are not mutually exclusive. I just wished I had the patience (not to mention the talent) for the latter.

Good luck, and I look forward to your future contributions.

Exon123
04-29-06, 22:38
Chenene,

Its that "Free Pussy" that get's very expensive, I'd be very carefull with this one. She looks as though she might be a "keeper" and if thats the case your "fucked"

Myself personally, I don't want anymore Free Pussy. Yea I've have Free Pussy before, lots of it. I'd rather deal with the "professionals"

Exon

Chenene
04-30-06, 15:14
I agree Exon, either way, you're ultimately a dollar sign, just the currency may be different (cars, money, clothes) In this case, I know flying her out, I could have had 15 chicas. But I had just met her and had not gotten all my banging out on her yet. And quite franlky, she was as hot or hotter as any pro or non pro in BA, so the idea of hanging and banging with a hot "non pro" for a change, in a beautiful city like BA, was attractive to me at the time.

But I wholeheartedly agree that the pro route being ultimately the most efficient route. Hence why I'm on this damn site!

Exon123
04-30-06, 15:49
Oh your in trouble now Chenene,

If I know anything about women she's going to be hanging all over you like a "Cheap Suit". Trying to get You to the "Alter" figureing your a "Keeper" yourself. Women really go for guy's that fly them all over the world and "Fuck" them in romantic places such as Buenos Aires.

Don't fall for it, cause sometime down the road after you hear from her "Divorce Lawyer" you'll be Homeless & Broke.

Its better to pay up front.

Exon

Hunt99
04-30-06, 15:59
Why did this thread's title get changed from "traveling with sand" to "traveling with my wife"? And Chenne says she's not his wife.?

Hi Hunt99,

I changed the thread's title to better describe the nature of the topic for the benefit of future forum visitors.

Thanks,

Jackson

Chenene
05-04-06, 00:46
Exon, you're right, she won't shake me. Oh and I forgot to mention that she begged to go bareback because it would feel " more romantic"

With looking at 18 years of child support, forget the baby, I'd be a cryin'. Waaaaaaaah! I didnt oblige her.