PDA

View Full Version : Favorite apartments

Big Bob 7
04-19-06, 11:15
I don't know if this is the right place for this thread but I was hoping that the "experienced" members of the forum could list their favorite apartments in a thread and briefly say why. There are so many and I find myself reading a lot of negative posts. In addition many apartment threads only have one post that is not so descriptive. It makes it a little bit difficuult to choose. If someone is in town for just a little bit of time they don't want to be out there wasting "loads" in a crappy apartment. Also I wish that somehow the hours of operation could be listed. I will start by saying that so far my experience has been limited but I have never been dissapointed at Santa Fe 1707. I've seen 3 girls there and all were tops. Great service, decent to great attitude and at the very least hot tight bods. I'm into completo and I have had the best experience with that there. (P. S. Now I'm in the market for a good quickie in and out in 15 min bj spot) They have never kept me waiting more than 20 minutes and that only happened when I was there to see a specific girl and she was with another client. So far after being to 4 apartments this is the only one that I can recommend. I think that they are open from 10AM to 5AM. Wish I had more options.

Daddy Rulz
04-19-06, 17:04
I tend to go more for the chickas than the place but here goes.

1707 Santa Fe rarely disapointed but the "propinas" are out of hand.

429 Maipu Being a final frontier kinda guy I like it there. Very good facilitys, usually a decent selection of chickas and at 150, completo is part of the menu.

921 Suipache Love the two girl for 40 min for 100 peso option. Facilities are acceptable, though sometimes the selection can be grim.

Cabildo 1182 Disgusting gross facility, fat ugly girls but for 40 pesos la hour can not be beat on price. I can sit back and get an hour long blowjob and pretend Cindy Crawford is giving it to me. I think of it as assisted masturbation.

Colon 123 in Cordoba, had 4 really hot chicks the day I was there for 70 pesos la hora.

I could pretty much hit the top four places 3 days a week with an occasional call to Elisabeth and be pretty happy here.

Marak5
04-19-06, 18:45
Hey,

I am so fucking bored during the day when I am in Buenos Aires. On my next trip I will tour about 15-20 privados during the early afternoon and report on them all.

Marak5