PDA

View Full Version : Jewish population in Argentina

Exon123
04-22-06, 23:05
Correct me if I'm wrong but Buenos Aires has the third largest Jewish population in the world.

There must be a Bagel their some where.

Exon

Moore
04-23-06, 01:29
Third largest (behind Paris and London) if you exclude cities in USA and Israel, where >80% live. About 175,000 in BA, so yes there should be a bagel somewhere.

Goblin, do you know where? Here's your chance to redeem yourself and contribute something to the board. Also you could tell us where the good fag bar happy hours are.

Hi Guys,

I saw the statistics once, although I can't remember where, but the results were that the country of Argentina has the 3rd largest Jewish population in the world, behind Israel and the USA.

Thanks,

Jackson

Goblin
04-23-06, 17:11
Third largest (behind Paris and London) if you exclude cities in USA and Israel, where >80% live. About 175,000 in BA, so yes there should be a bagel somewhere.

Goblin, do you know where? Here's your chance to redeem yourself and contribute something to the board. Also you could tell us where the good fag bar happy hours are.

Hi Guys,

I saw the statistics once, although I can't remember where, but the results were that the country of Argentina has the 3rd largest Jewish population in the world, behind Israel and the USA.

Thanks,

JacksonAre you getting bored of pussy altogether with this new found interest in fag bars and homosexuality? A dangerous side effect of doing chicas greek I guess.

For your information, jewish culture has among the lowest fag rates in the world unlike the US and Argentina having among the highest.

Goblin

El Perro
04-23-06, 17:32
For your information, jewish culture has among the lowest fag rates in the world unlike the US and Argentina having among the highest.

Goblin[/QUOTE]Goblin, here's a website to assist you with closet escape:

http://www.gayjews.net/

I try to help whenever I can.

Goblin
04-23-06, 17:47
And I always try to return the favor.

www.gayamericans.net

Goblin

El Perro
04-23-06, 18:08
And I always try to return the favor.

www.gayamericans.net

GoblinWell, I guess the next step is for me to ask when you are bringing your sweet little jewish ass into town? Or, as I suspect, you prefer to discuss women, fags, conspiracies, mongering (BAD!) and politics from your masturbatory lair in middle america.

Are you a poodle or a pekinese?

Moore
04-23-06, 18:18
Goblin and Others,

First of all, I'll clarify the numbers. Argentina has the 7th largest Jewish population in the world, behind USA, Israel, Russia, France, UK, and Canada. Argentina probably had a higher ranking before thousands of Jews began leaving in the 1960s due to its economic "decline". This data is readily available on any online encyclopedia.

Many people talk about the former status of Argentina and how it was roughly comparable to the USA economically at the beginning of the 20th century. Although I realize this is not necessarily a good measure of economic development, its incredible to see photos of Buenos Aires and its inhabitants around 1900 - it looks like the one of the wealthiest, most sophisticated cities in the world. Like Paris, London, or New York. Millions of European immigrants, including many many Jews, chose Argentina instead of USA.

In my opinion, there is no greater testament to the past economic glory of Argentina than the large Jewish population that immigrated here. Jews don't normally move en masse to mediocre economies/countries. South Africa is a decent parallel to Argentina. There are nearly 100,000 Jews there (arrived about the same time as Jews arriving to Argentina) due to the rich, gold/diamond economy there. One of my first Jewish friends was a South African at my university. How many Jews moved to Angola, Haiti, or Cambodia?

The Jewish population in Argentina is possibly the largest in the world in percentage terms excluding Israel - greater than 5% here versus about 2% in USA, where the largest population in the world resides. I've three-holed 2 Jewish girls in Buenos Aires that I can remember. There are some pretty ones, and they're generally quite easy. I love shagging them!

The next time I'm jackhammering a Jewish Argentine Princess ballsdeep in the ass I'll be thinking of you Goblin and dedicate my facial cumshots to your memory.

El Perro
04-23-06, 18:41
Goblin and Others,

First of all, I'll clarify the numbers. Argentina has the 7th largest Jewish population in the world, behind USA, Israel, Russia, France, UK, and Canada. This data is readily available on any online encyclopedia.

Many people talk about the former status of Argentina and how it was roughly comparable to the USA economically at the beginning of the 20th century. Although I realize this is not necessarily a good measure of economic development, its incredible to see photos of Buenos Aires and its inhabitants around 1900 - it looks like the one of the wealthiest, most sophisticated cities in the world. Like Paris, London, or New York. Millions of European immigrants, including many many Jews, chose Argentina instead of USA.

In my opinion, there is no greater testament to the past economic glory of Argentina than the large Jewish population that immigrated here. Jews don't normally move en masse to mediocre economies / countries. South Africa is a decent parallel to Argentina. There are nealry 100,000 Jews there (arrived about the same time as Jews arriving to Argentina) due to the rich, gold / diamond economy there. One of my first Jewish friends was a South African at my university. How many Jews moved to Angola, Haiti, or Cambodia?

The Jewish population in Argentina is possibly the largest in the world in percentage terms excluding Israel - greater than 5% here versus about 2% in USA, where the largest population in the world resides. I've three-holed 2 Jewish girls in Buenos Aires that I can remember. There are some pretty ones, and they're generally quite easy. I love shagging them!

The next time I'm fucking a Jewish Argentine Princess ballsdeep in the ass I'll be thinking of you Goblin and dedicate my facial cumshot to your memory.Speaking of the wonders of jewish women in the sack, the best I have ever had was a dyed in the wool JAP from New York City who loved anything and everything you could do to her. Took in the ass like a pro and you could skull fuck her at mega RPMs. God how I loved that nutty chick. She loved it in the ass so much, she told me once she would cum every now and then while taking a shit (how about that Goblin!)

Nostalgic dog

Moore
04-23-06, 19:02
She loved it in the ass so much, she told me once she would cum every now and then while taking a shit.Doggboy, that statement might cause even LookingForLefty to blush.

El Perro
04-23-06, 19:10
Doggboy, that statement might cause even LookingForLefty to blush.I have used it often and it always get's a good reaction. Nothing but the truth as well. What a dame, but very CRAZY, as you might imagine.

Dog

Goblin
04-23-06, 19:12
Speaking of the wonders of jewish women in the sack, the best I have ever had was a dyed in the wool JAP from New York City who loved anything and everything you could do to her. Took in the ass like a pro and you could skull fuck her at mega RPMs. God how I loved that nutty chick. She loved it in the ass so much, she told me once she would cum every now and then while taking a shit (how about that Goblin!

Nostalgic dogWas she taking a shit then while you were fucking her? What a perv!

Goblin

Goblin
04-23-06, 19:16
Goblin and Others,

First of all, I'll clarify the numbers. Argentina has the 7th largest Jewish population in the world, behind USA, Israel, Russia, France, UK, and Canada. Argentina probably had a higher ranking before thousands of Jews began leaving in the 1960s due to its economic "decline". This data is readily available on any online encyclopedia.

In my opinion, there is no greater testament to the past economic glory of Argentina than the large Jewish population that immigrated here. Jews don't normally move en masse to mediocre economies / countries. South Africa is a decent parallel to Argentina. There are nearly 100,000 Jews there (arrived about the same time as Jews arriving to Argentina) due to the rich, gold / diamond economy there. One of my first Jewish friends was a South African at my university. How many Jews moved to Angola, Haiti, or Cambodia?

The next time I'm jackhammering a Jewish Argentine Princess ballsdeep in the ass I'll be thinking of you Goblin and dedicate my facial cumshots to your memory.Where are these pictures of Argentina around the turn of the century?

Soon the US will go through a similar transition and I guess the Jews will have to move again. In my case it won't be without Thomaso's 500 bucks in my back pocket. Hehe.

Goblin

Goblin
04-23-06, 19:21
Well, I guess the next step is for me to ask when you are bringing your sweet little jewish ass into town? Or, as I suspect, you prefer to discuss women, fags, conspiracies, mongering (BAD! And politics from your masturbatory lair in middle america.

Are you a poodle or a pekinese?Dog, haven't you got enough transvestites and other assorted butt pirates to molest in BA? Why not solicit them with your 150 pesos for 90 minutes instead of sexually harassing fellow forum posters.

Goblin

El Perro
04-23-06, 19:23
Was she taking a shit then while you were fucking her? What a perv!

GoblinWhy would she want to take a shit while I'm fucking her? Goblin son, it sounds like you need some remedial anal intercourse training. Thanks to Moore, I know just the man for the job. I'll give LookingforLefty a call.

Dog

El Perro
04-23-06, 19:28
Poor fucking Pijudo is gonna come back to this thread and forget all about eating a bagel.

Goblin
04-23-06, 19:30
Why would she want to take a shit while I'm fucking her? Goblin son, it sounds like you need some remedial anal intercourse training. Thanks to Moore, I know just the man for the job. I'll give LookingforLefty a call.

DogThe real question son is why would she be fucking you in the first place instead of just taking a shit when that would be so much more enjoyable.

You can tell LFL that when you talk to him.

Goblin

Moore
04-23-06, 19:33
Where are these pictures of Argentina around the turn of the century? Soon the US will go through a similar transition and I guess the Jews will have to move again.In that case, they should be careful so that the door doesn't hit them in the ass on the way out. That statement is not directed toward the Jews, but to anyone who decides to ditch USA. But let's face it, Jews "move" more than most, much more than Gypsies! Always on the run from something throughout the ages, those people.

Goblin
04-23-06, 19:37
In that case, they should be careful so that the door doesn't hit them in the ass on the way out. That statement is not directed toward the Jews, but to anyone who decides to ditch USA. But let's face it, Jews "move" more than most, much more than Gypsies!Well, Dickhead moved out even before the crash for yet unknown reasons. I have my suspicions about that.

Where would be those photos?

Goblin

Moore
04-23-06, 19:39
Where would be those photos?Well if it isnt Sammy Davis Junior! Our very own Ebonics speaking Jew!

El Perro
04-23-06, 19:42
Gobby,

From now on when I refer to you as "son", I want you to imagine the voice of Foghorn Leghorn. Particularly when he is trying to fend off the advances of that grizzled up ol' hen that does nothing but sit around in her coop all day bitching about "Rooster mongers".

Laughing dog

Goblin
04-23-06, 19:46
Gobby,

From now on when I refer to you as "son", I want you to imagine the voice of Foghorn Leghorn. Particularly when he is trying to fend off the advances of that grizzled up ol' hen that does nothing but sit around in her coop all day bitching about "Rooster mongers".

Laughing dogDo you have any other perverted sexual fantasies you like to share with us? I would prefer that over your cheap come on's.

Goblin

Goblin
04-23-06, 19:53
Well if it isnt Sammy Davis Junior! Our very own Ebonics speaking Jew!Sorry I'm a little rusty on the cliché's of America's television culture. I know Americans live by that shit. Oh and let's not forget ketchup.

Goblin

Moore
04-23-06, 20:02
Sorry I'm a little rusty on the cliché's of America's television culture. I know Americans live by that shit. Oh and let's not forget ketchup.Could have fooled me. Apparently you learned English watching late night talk shows hosted by Magic Johnson.

PS Jackson I believe that a new thread should be created for this discussion. Some useful Argentine data has been presented, but not entirely within the realm of bagels.

El Perro
04-23-06, 20:05
Do you have any other perverted sexual fantasies you like to share with us? I would prefer that over your cheap come on's.

GoblinHmmmmm, outside of pregnant chicas and dwarfs / midgets, I can't think of any. If I do I'll be sure to let you know. Wouldn't want to deprive you of your jack off material.

Considerate dog

Goblin
04-23-06, 20:07
Could have fooled me. Apparently you learned English watching late night talk shows hosted by Magic Johnson.Well you know the word "moore" means "fool" in the French language. The word "more" of the English language was derived from it, implying that covetousness equates to foolishness. I think the roots of the word "Moron" can also be traced back to that.

Life is such a learning experience, isn't it?

Goblin

Moore
04-23-06, 20:12
Here is the definition of Goblin, in English:

A goblin is an evil or merely mischievous creature of folklore, often described as a grotesquely disfigured or elf-like phantom.

Goblins are grotesque faeries of about dwarf height. Various (sometimes conflicting) abilities and attributes have been given to them.

They can appear as animals.

They are sometimes said to be mostly invisible to human eye.

They are said to count the dead among their companions.

They can weave nightmares out of gossamer and insert them into the ear of a sleeping human.

They steal human women and children and hide them away underground.

Goblin women steal human babies, replacing them with ugly goblin babies (changelings)

They have a somewhat bestial appearance: their brow is fully covered with thick hair and their mouth is filled with yellowed, crooked teeth.

They have some traits of old men, which can include shortsightedness, but they are described as wiser than humans.

They sometimes eat humans.

They are sometimes described as being an entirely male race.

Goblins can grow to anywhere from 30 cm to 2 m tall.

Goblins are of the Unseelie Court, and war with faries.

It is said that they mimic human actions in their sardonic way, twisting human rituals and culture to show the worst aspects.

A favorite sport among Goblins is playing deadly pranks on humans, gnomes, elfs, and dwarfs.

An infant goblin is referred to as a Snotling.

A group of goblins is referred to as a horde.

Much like their "good" counterparts, the Hobbits, Goblins love mushrooms, and utilize them for housing, recreation, and as food.

Goblins despise Hobbits, and consider them a delicacy.

In some circles, Goblins are considered to be the cousins of gnomes.

Goblins suffer from discrimination in almost all fantasy settings.

Goblins are often assosciated with fire, or have the ability to create said element

Goblin
04-23-06, 20:13
Hmmmmm, outside of pregnant chicas and dwarfs / midgets, I can't think of any. If I do I'll be sure to let you know. Wouldn't want to deprive you of your jack off material.

Considerate dogI think even Goeff Dahmer would be impressed with such a lineup of sexually deviant behaviour. If he was still alive that is.

Goblin

Goblin
04-23-06, 20:23
Here is the definition of Goblin, in English:

A goblin is an evil or merely mischievous creature of folklore, often described as a grotesquely disfigured or elf-like phantom.

Goblins are grotesque faeries of about dwarf height. Various (sometimes conflicting) abilities and attributes have been given to them.

They can appear as animals.

They are sometimes said to be mostly invisible to human eye.

They are said to count the dead among their companions. Interesting!

Looks like I fit right in here.

Goblin

El Perro
04-23-06, 20:25
Hey Moore, I think that throughout this "exchange" with Goblin, he has had his hand on his "mouse". Pounding away Goblin? Perhaps you could share with the board some of YOUR sexual fantasies. Now THERE is a scary subject.

Afeared dog

Goblin
04-23-06, 20:32
Hey Moore, I think that throughout this "exchange" with Goblin, he has had his hand on his "mouse". Pounding away Goblin? Perhaps you could share with the board some of YOUR sexual fantasies. Now THERE is a scary subject.

Afeared dogWell, since you have been so forthright sharing embarrasing tales of your criminally insane exploits I feel obligated to oblige.

I like having straight sex with an attractive female.

Goblin

Moore
04-23-06, 20:42
I like having straight sex with an attractive female.Have you ever acted out this fantasy of yours?

Goblin
04-23-06, 20:45
Have you ever acted out this fantasy of yours?LOL.

Yes but without reporting on every detail of the encounters on the internet.

Goblin

Saba2
04-24-06, 15:22
At Olem store on Junin just past Correintes, oh, and great cheese cake and breads.

El Perro
04-24-06, 15:30
At Olem store on Junin just past Correintes, oh, and great cheese cake and breads.Good to know, thanks Saba2.

Andres
04-26-06, 09:19
The Jewish population in Argentina is possibly the largest in the world in percentage terms excluding Israel - greater than 5% here versus about 2% in USA, where the largest population in the world resides. It's actually less than 1%. Total population of Argentina gets close to 40 million, while total Jewish population in Argentina is roughly 260,000.

Andres

Moore
04-26-06, 10:30
It's actually less than 1%. Total population of Argentina gets close to 40 million, while total Jewish population in Argentina is roughly 260,000.Thanks for the correction Andres. I missed a zero - the figures I saw for Argentina were per/1000 population, and I mistakenly read them as per/100 population. So the number in Argentina is >0.5% , not >5%. Still one of largest in the world excluding USA and Israel.

Norman Stormin
04-26-06, 12:52
It's actually less than 1%. Total population of Argentina gets close to 40 million, while total Jewish population in Argentina is roughly 260,000.

AndresIf only 260,000 Jews live in Argentina, then easily half of them live in my neighborhood. I find that number a little hard to swallow. It's akin to Brazillians saying 90% of their population is Caucasian. Just read the Clarin obituaries and count the number of crosses vs stars of David.

Another questionable point is the time and source of their immagration. Most of the hundreds of Jews I have met in Buenos Aires trace their heritage to Germany in the thirties (1).

(1) Source: Norman"s micro socio studies in the "hood".

Hunt99
04-26-06, 13:14
According to one website, the number of Jews in Argentina is 395,000, or 1% of the population:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/jewpop.html

According to another, there are 195,000:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/jewpop.html

Still another says 250,000:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina

But no matter how many there actually are, we know they own all of Argentina's banks, businesses, stock market, real estate, and control the government. Oy vey! ;)

Moore
04-26-06, 13:28
But no matter how many there actually are, we know they own all of Argentina's banks, businesses, stock market, real estate, and control the government.You forgot about the media! Especially television.

Goblin
04-26-06, 16:31
You forgot about the media! Especially television.Yes the Jews control every strategic institution of human enterprise everywhere in the world but the Jews are also controlled by Gentiles masters nobody ever hears about.

Goblin

Moore
04-26-06, 17:07
Yes the Jews control every strategic institution of human enterprise everywhere in the world but the Jews are also controlled by Gentiles masters nobody ever hears about.Apparently they are attempting to take control of this board.

No substance, nothing of any value, just a worthless filler like Baywatch and yes you Goblin. But no matter how trashy and useless, it can become addictive and anything addictive can turn a profit. Most importantly it can be used for subliminal political/other instruction, the greatest power there is. And even more profit and support.

And you complain about """American""" TV, Goblin!!!

Goblin
04-26-06, 17:53
Apparently they are attempting to take control of this board.

No substance, nothing of any value, just a worthless filler like Baywatch and yes you Goblin. But no matter how trashy and useless, it can become addictive and anything addictive can turn a profit. Most importantly it can be used for subliminal political / other instruction, the greatest power there is. And even more profit and support.

And you complain about """American""" TV, Goblin!Right, I'm taking over this forum with addictive filler and trash for profit and subliminal control.

90% of everything posted here is totally worthless in case you haven't noticed and take a look at your own posts Moore, you are among the worst offenders.

Goblin

Moore
04-26-06, 18:01
If only 260,000 Jews live in Argentina, then easily half of them live in my neighborhood. I find that number a little hard to swallow. It's akin to Brazillians saying 90% of their population is Caucasian. Just read the Clarin obituaries and count the number of crosses vs stars of David.

Another questionable point is the time and source of their immagration. Most of the hundreds of Jews I have met in Buenos Aires trace their heritage to Germany in the thirties (1)

(1) Source: Norman"s micro socio studies in the "hood".One famous American wrote in 1900: "When I read in the Cyclopedia Britannica that the Jewish population in the United States was 250,000 I wrote the editor and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that, and that his figures were without doubt a misprint for 25,000,000."

Most numbers associated with them are highly disputed.

I trust that my listings of facts are not interpreted as "anti-Semetic", whatever that means.

BTW Norman Stormin it often seems that over half of the obituaries in Clarin have the Star of David. 50% of deaths doesnt seem to correlate with 0.5% of the population.

Hunt99
04-26-06, 18:07
BTW Norman Stormin it often seems that over half of the obituaries in Clarin have the Star of David. 50% of deaths doesnt seem to correlate with 0.5% of the population.You don't think that most of the goyim have enough money to pay for obituaries after they shuffle off this mortal coil, do you? :D

Moore
04-26-06, 18:08
Right, I'm taking over this forum with addictive filler and trash for profit and subliminal control.

90% of everything posted here is totally worthless in case you haven't noticed and take a look at your own posts Moore, you are among the worst offenders. You are a master of distorting numbers Goblin. 99.9% of all my responses TO YOU are totally worthless.

You, Goblin SMirkin' have not contributed a single thing to this board woth 167 posts.

Goblin
04-26-06, 18:39
You are a master of distorting numbers Goblin. 99.9% of all my responses TO YOU are totally worthless.

You, Goblin SMirkin' have not contributed a single thing to this board woth 167 posts.Well one worthless post brings on another doesn't it. The question is, which came first the chicken or the egg?

Besides, you consider any post containing information contrary to your opinion as worthless, like those related to what you call a theory of a conspiracy.

One man's trash is nother man's treasure. I happen to think the majority of the opinions expressed by you and many others here are worthless products of deception.

We'll never know what all the lurkers think who may not share your hard core mongering phylosophies.

I was actually going to post a funny mongering story about how I got ripped off on my first night in BA but I'm not about to add fuel to the fire.

Re: Smirkin. Did you ever ask yourself how I found out that my tenant was posting as Thomaso on AP?

Goblin

Moore
04-26-06, 18:59
You're like a Yo-Yo Goblin. Something to fuck around with when theres absolutely nothing else to do. Everything you just wrote is complete jibberish.

Regarding Thomaso, hmmm he posted several details about his lease, his problems, your Mommy, etc, etc, etc. Wouldnt be so hard to figure out that hes the guy that you and your Mommy are fucking over. You're an Argentine born fag pervert that lives in USA but that regularly visits his house and Mommy back in Argentina. In your case (homopervert) youve obviously done a simple internet search for Argentina and Sex and although this site is not for fags, you decided to read it anyway. Not to hard to make the connection, no? You continue mentioning him.

Obviously you have nothing to contribute here (and you havent contributed anything) since at least you can appreciate that no one wants to hear about your getting gangfucked in ass at the Gay Pride Parade.

Hunt99
04-26-06, 19:30
I was actually going to post a funny mongering story about how I got ripped off on my first night in BA but I'm not about to add fuel to the fire.What, did one of your fag boys beat you up and steal your wallet?

We're waiting in breathless expectation. Or rather, not.

Goblin
04-26-06, 19:30
You're like a Yo-Yo Goblin. Something to fuck around with when theres absolutely nothing else to do. Everything you just wrote is complete jibberish.

Regarding Thomaso, hmmm he posted several details about his lease, his problems, your Mommy, etc, etc, etc. Wouldnt be so hard to figure out that hes the guy that you and your Mommy are fucking over. You're an Argentine born fag pervert that lives in USA but that regularly visits his house and Mommy back in Argentina. In your case (homopervert) youve obviously done a simple internet search for Argentina and Sex and although this site is not for fags, you decided to read it anyway. Not to hard to make the connection, no? You continue mentioning him.

Obviously you have nothing to contribute here (and you havent contributed anything) since at least you can appreciate that no one wants to hear about your getting gangfucked in ass at the Gay Pride Parade.LOL, look at you carrying on in your state of ignorance screaming "fag fag fag fag fag". You're the only one getting fucked with there bud.

For example, how would I have known about Thomaso back when I first started making references to his financial problems?

Why do you assume that I'm gay on the basis of my web page? Is volunteer work in your twisted mind a sign of homosexuality?

BTW, where is your resume?

Still Smirkin.

El Perro
04-26-06, 19:44
IMHO,

This entire thing with Goblin is turning into a waste of time, and probably boring the hell out of most board members. Despite some fun had with it, the bottom line is that that it only gives him more of an opportunity to engage in his passive aggressive behavior. The real question is, and always has been, why does he participate in a forum centered primarily upon finding women to fuck in Argentina? Why does he waste his time criticizing board members when he is intelligent enough to know he is not going to change anybody? Why? Because 1. He gets off on it-it feeds his need to be aggressive and confrontational, and 2. (and more important) He LIKES reading the monger accounts! He says he is against the "degradation" of women, but here he is, an avid reader of what he says he despises. My conclusion is that Goblin actually hates women, fears women and unconsciously delights in the posts to be found here. He is like an evangelical preacher, railing against pornography in public, while jacking off on a streetwalker in a Motel 6 in reality. Of course he will deny any truth to this, as his insight into the workings of his twisted mind is minimal at best. To better understand Goblin's illness one would need a remedial course in psychodynamic defense mechanisms, particularly "reaction-formation". Goblin is "eat up" with signs of reaction-formation. Whatever kind of sex life Goblin has, to be sure he is extremely unfulfilled and frustrated. I personally think he is VERY angry with his mommie, hates her, but just don't know how to live with that rage. Hey Goblin, it's ok. Really, as long as you resist THOSE IMPULSES. You know the ones I'm talking about:eek:

Dog

Goblin
04-26-06, 20:05
Your conjectures psychoanalysis of Goblin is really in line with the majority of your other belief structures. All bunk.

It is however a universally recognized principle of psychology that people by default presume others to be like themselves.

I have never met a monger who wasn't twisted in much the same manner you describe.

Goblin.

IMHO,

This entire thing with Goblin is turning into a waste of time, and probably boring the hell out of most board members. Despite some fun had with it, the bottom line is that that it only gives him more of an opportunity to engage in his passive aggressive behavior. The real question is, and always has been, why does he participate in a forum centered primarily upon finding woman to fuck in Argentina? Why does he waste his time criticizing board members when he is intelligent enough to know he is not going to change anybody? Why? Because 1. He gets off on it-it feeds his need to be aggressive and confrontational, and 2. (and more important) He LIKES reading the monger accounts! He says he is against the "degradation" of women, but here he is, an avid reader of what he says he despises. My conclusion is that Goblin actually hates women, fears women and unconsciously delights in the posts to be found here. He is like an evangelical preacher, railing against pornography in public, while jacking off on a streetwalker in a Motel 6 in reality. Of course he will deny any truth to this, as his insight into the workings of his twisted mind is minimal at best. To better understand Goblin's illness one would need a remedial course in psychodynamic defense mechanisms, particularly "reaction-formation". Goblin is "eat up" with signs of reaction-formation. Whatever kind of sex life Goblin has, to be sure he is extremely unfulfilled and frustrated. I personally think he is VERY angry with his mommie, hates her, but just don't know how to live with that rage. Hey Goblin, it's ok. Really, as long as you resist THOSE IMPULSES. You know the ones I'm talking about:eek:

Dog

Dickhead
04-26-06, 20:15
I degraded a prostitute just yesterday. First she took the train to my house, an obviously degrading experience shared by millions of commuters world-wide. Inherently dehumanizing. Then I invited her into my home and offered her the beverage of her choice, which was degrading because I had bought generic cola instead of Coca Cola. Then I had sex with her. That was really degrading, I'm sure, even though I have taken the trouble in the year and a half we have known each other to learn her likes and dislikes and how to make her come. Mostly I wanted to make ME come, though. I'm such a pig.

Then I gave her an opportunity to practice the trade she is training for, barbering, and also earn some money in the process. So that was degrading because she had to cut hair for 10 pesos an hour and that lowly wage is due to the vestiges of imperialism. I think either Jews or Arabs or Coptic Christians may control the barbering here, thus artificially capping wages to where the worker does not receive the full marginal value of his or her labor.

Then I think maybe one of the other guys staying here degraded her sexually and she had to degradingly accept even more money. An additional indignity then took place whereby she had to eat a home cooked meal with the rest of the household. Obviously her status as a prostitute had psychologically marginalized her in her own mind to the point where this ritual must have been very uncomfortable even though I did remember she likes her beef a nice pink medium, not bloody but not dry. Really to me she is just a number: "Hooker Number 18 likes her beef a punto but Hooker Number 47 prefers bién hecho."

Finally I dehumanized her by taking her BACK to the same train station, waiting for her until it arrived, and kissing her good-bye. The railroad system is an obvious conspiracy as frequently trains arrive on a pre-determined schedule. That cannot be an accident and so must be a conspiracy. And, by kissing her good-bye I merely callously reinforced her feminist view of herself as inherently unworthly, or maybe unclean.

One time on the USA board a guy posted, "What kind of sicko would actually kiss a hooker on the mouth?" Does anyone besides me ever kiss these hookers? Has anyone gotten AIDS / SIDA that way? Do you ever vomit right afterwards thinking about how many guys have already come in her mouth that day?

God the board is boring lately.

Andres
04-26-06, 21:22
If only 260,000 Jews live in Argentina, then easily half of them live in my neighborhood. I find that number a little hard to swallow. It's akin to Brazillians saying 90% of their population is Caucasian. Just read the Clarin obituaries and count the number of crosses vs stars of David.

Another questionable point is the time and source of their immagration. Most of the hundreds of Jews I have met in Buenos Aires trace their heritage to Germany in the thirties (1)

(1) Source: Norman"s micro socio studies in the "hood".Norman:

As a general rule, Jewish usually live in well-off neighborhoods, and most of them read newspapers, while not all Catholic Argentinians do so.

That explains your foundings on your neighborhood and the Magen-Davids in the papers.

OTOH, If you went to the poor districts of Berasategui or Florencio Varela, you will find almost zero Jewish there.

As far as I know, 2/3 of the Argentine Jewish population is Azkenazi, and most of them came from Eastern Europe (Poland, Romania, etc) from the late 1880s to the early 1930s.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Hunt99
04-26-06, 21:35
Whatever kind of sex life Goblin has, to be sure he is extremely unfulfilled and frustrated. There probably aren't many men hanging around the bathrooms of department store bathrooms in Indianapolis waiting for Alex to suck them off, Dogg. Indiana is a fairly conservative red state, you know. He would probably even get arrested, unlike in some jurisdictions. He might do better if he relocated to California (or Argentina). Or maybe he needs to work more shifts as an AIDS "volunteer." [snicker]

Thomaso276
04-26-06, 22:08
I do not believe Goblin is my ex-landlord, he just jumped on the thread claiming to have taken a small deposit to be a jerk. BTW Goblin, my financial condition is just fine and the future is even better. Let me know next time you are in town so we can have a drink.

Goblin
04-27-06, 00:15
I do not believe Goblin is my ex-landlord, he just jumped on the thread claiming to have taken a small deposit to be a jerk. BTW Goblin, my financial condition is just fine and the future is even better. Let me know next time you are in town so we can have a drink.Guess that means you're buying.

And of course I am not Mirkin. I can't imagine who would actually fall for that line of shit.

Goblin

Tbird
04-27-06, 01:39
Does anyone besides me ever kiss these hookers? Do you ever vomit right afterwards thinking about how many guys have already come in her mouth that day?

God the board is boring lately.I kiss them all. Well, almost all of them. And I never vomit.

Goblin
04-27-06, 03:47
As far as I know, 2/3 of the Argentine Jewish population is Azkenazi, and most of them came from Eastern Europe (Poland, Romania, etc) from the late 1880s to the early 1930s.Those are the shrewdest ones of them all.

Goblin

Stowe
04-28-06, 00:20
I kiss them on the mouth, the pussy, the ass-anywhere. I also, suck on their tongues and stick my tongue all the way to their stomachs. I am safe to do this and not catch any diseases because I pay them a pretty good amount of money.

Of course, if I only paid them a small amount, then I would be dehumanizing them and at risk of diseases.

Suerte,

Suck in Sex Prision Stowe