PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite mongering style?

Hunt99
04-25-06, 13:08
Privados, boliches, cafes, internet - what's your single favorite mongering style?

El Perro
04-25-06, 15:16
I see Goblin voted thrice.

Hunt99
04-25-06, 16:41
I see Goblin voted twice.He's from San Francisco, where the slogan is:

"Vote early and often."

Goblin
04-25-06, 17:02
I have got to go; gotta get some work done. Mom wants to talk about a new applicant for the apartment.

I'll be back this evening.

Goblin

Hunt99
04-25-06, 17:05
I have got to go; gotta get some work done. Don't forget to pick up some K-Y at the Safeway.

Goblin
04-25-06, 18:49
Looks like the admins are wielding the one sided censorship pen again. What a shame.

Goblin

Goblin
04-25-06, 22:04
Picture of Hunt99 watching a strip show at Black's while sipping on a G & T. My favorite drink btw.

Let's see if anyone recognizes him.

Goblin

Moore
04-25-06, 22:27
You continue giving us more personal data Goblin as well as a peek into your sick mind. You mentioned Jeffrey Dahmer in previous posts and now you attach his photo.

I've added it to a thick Alex SMirkin' file. No surprises, all the pieces fit together perfectly.

Goblin
04-25-06, 22:37
You continue giving us more personal data Goblin as well as a peek into your sick mind. You mentioned Jeffrey Dahmer in previous posts and now you attach his photo.

I've added it to a thick Alex SMirkin' file. No surprises, all the pieces fit together perfectly.I'm sure your theories all make good sense to you no matter how absurd they may be to the rest of the world.

As for the photo, it was the most apt representation of what comes to my mind whenever I think of Hunt99 or whenever I read any of his posts. I'm sure others feel the same way.

Did you know he was a monger too?

Goblin

Moore
04-26-06, 01:32
I'm sure your theories all make good sense to you no matter how absurd they may be to the rest of the world.Directly from the horse's ass himself. Thanks for the tip.

Hunt99
04-26-06, 10:45
I see Goblin voted thrice.Five times by now. Not many bathhouses in Indianapolis, are there Alex? Poor sissy, he's had to stroke off extra hard of late.

Goblin
04-26-06, 16:22
Five times by now. Not many bathhouses in Indianapolis, are there Alex? Poor sissy, he's had to stroke off extra hard of late.More primitive, corny, and sophomoric bile from the board's very own Jeff Dahmer. Heard you were acting up at Dolys the other night.

Hey does anyone want to rent mom's apartment, it's available between May 1st and June 5th. Drop me a PM for the rates.

Goblin

Hunt99
04-27-06, 16:47
Can't lay Jeff Dahmer on us heterosexuals. He was one of your K-Y Jockeys. If you want to pick a mass murderer to paint me with, think Charles Whitman.

Moore
04-27-06, 17:20
Gacy much more glorious than Dahmer. Just ask Lefty!

Goblin
04-27-06, 17:30
Can't lay Jeff Dahmer on us heterosexuals. He was one of your K-why Jockeys. If you want to pick a mass murderer to paint me with, think Charles Whitman.You have Dahmer's charming personality and the jury is still out on your sexual orientation.

Goblin

Dickhead
04-27-06, 17:30
How about Charlie Starkweather? I think he was a lot cooler than Whitman (that was the Texas tower sniper, right?)

El Perro
04-27-06, 17:39
Gacy much more glorious than Dahmer. Just ask Lefty!What ever happened to Lefty? No posts that I could detect for nearly 2 years. Maybe his demons finally got the best of him. I think the Coen brothers should make a movie based on his life. John Goodman (or Billy Bob Thornton) in the title role, with a supporting cast of Buscemi, Turturro and the rest of the Coen brother's stable. Philip Seymour Hoffman could play Goblin as the local crusader against truck stop hookers and mongers (who eventually gets caught "with his pants down")

Dog

El Perro
04-27-06, 17:41
How about Charlie Starkweather? I think he was a lot cooler than Whitman (that was the Texas tower sniper, right?Yeah, Charlie was the nurse killer, right? I think he was originally from Argentina, and had an overbearing mother.

Goblin
04-27-06, 17:48
Yeah, Charlie was the nurse killer, right? I think he was originally from Argentina, and had an overbearing mother.The point of the comparison was finding a character match for Hunt99 and not to determine your favorite American psycho.

Goblin

El Perro
04-27-06, 17:54
The point of the comparison was finding a character match for Hunt99 and not to determine your favorite American psycho.

GoblinHe's not my favorite american psycho. You are;)

Dickhead
04-27-06, 17:55
There is no point to anything that occurs on this forum any more, but Starkweather went postal back in the 50s in small-town Nebraska and went on a killing rampage with his like 14 year old girlfriend. He got the death penalty but she finally got out a few years ago. He wasn't the nurse killer.

I think Hunt might be ideologically closer to Richard Ramirez or maybe Keith Jesperson. Moore's more like Starkweather. Goblin could be the Unabomber. Me, I would be Jesse James Hollywood.

Moore
04-27-06, 17:57
Hunt is Gacy.

Goblin
04-27-06, 17:59
He's not my favorite american psycho. You are;)I'm not an American!

Goblin

El Perro
04-27-06, 18:17
I'm not an American!

GoblinPlease enlighten Goblin! Where were you hatched?

El Perro
04-27-06, 18:20
[QUOTE=Dickhead] He wasn't the nurse killer.

Nurse killer was Richard Speck.

Goblin
04-27-06, 18:46
Please enlighten Goblin! Where were you hatched?Come on, I don't know you that well.

Goblin

Hunt99
04-27-06, 20:38
He's not my favorite american psycho. You are;)Goblin's actually from British Columbia, Doggboy. The headfake about his being from Indiana was good while it lasted.

Do you want his IP address, to run him down and pay a personal visit when you're next in Canada? PM me for it.

Moore
04-28-06, 02:55
Goblin,

Until you told me yesterday via PM that you were Canadian, I did not know. Obviously, I wouldnt have asked you otherwise. So my suggested link to Alex Mirkin is not valid. You should probably look him up next time you're in Indianapolis though, you guys have a lot in common and might be soul mates.

Hunt99
04-28-06, 14:04
Jackson received an email from Goblin containing disturbingly violent threats towards me, which he prudently forwarded to me. From there it was easy to asscertain that Goblin's email address was from an ISP in a large city in Western Canada.

Jackson did not provide me with any IP addresses. I hope this alleviates Moore's concerns.

Goblin, I must say I am disappointed. I thought you would be a bit more creative with your threats. ;)