PDA

View Full Version : Is Goblin a Serial Antagonist?

Jackson
04-27-06, 20:54
Greetings everyone,

While I have not yet established a specific threshold for initiating a Serial Antagonist survey, I've received several complaints from Senior Members and I have reviewed his last several reports, which is enough for me.

Pursuant to the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy, I am posting this poll to ascertain the Membership's opinion regarding the cumulative reports of Goblin.

You may review the Serial Antagonist Policy at.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-serialantagonists.php

Please remember that this poll will close in 7 days.

Please remember that votes by new members (registering after today's date) will not be included in this poll's final vote tally.

In addition to your vote, I would also encourage you to post your comments.

Thanks,

Jackson

Goblin
04-27-06, 21:45
Well, it's not really possible to ban a poster. All I would have to do is re-submit an application through a US proxy server and a new email account which would take all of ten minutes to set up.

If you want me to leave Jackson just say so. What's Hunt's IP address BTW?

Goblin

Hi Goblin,

I don't reveal IP addresses.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rock Harders
04-27-06, 21:48
Jackson-

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Goblin is a serial antagonist and should be banned from this forum. He has NEVER contributed anything of value; he has never posted about a relevant experience at any bar, restaurant, club, brothel, privado, massage parlour, retail shop or any other place that useful members of this forum frequent. In addition, he has played Jerry Falwell on this forum, preaching against prostitution and finding women for sex, which is the explicit purpose of this forum. Furthermore, he (if Goblin is indeed male) does not live in Buenos Aires, and has not expressed any desire to ever return, so what is the purpose of his interaction in this forum? As annoying as posters such as Nibu Raphael and Marak5 are, they do visit Buenos Aires from time to time, and they do seek sex with women, so at least in theory, they have something to contribute. Goblin has nothing to contribute, and diverts focus from the goals of this forum- please ban him.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

El Perro
04-27-06, 22:06
Jackson,

Excellent idea. I have voted for suspending Goblin for 30 days. Somewhat akin to a stern warning. Like making a huge mess of something at work and getting written up as a result. The "death penalty" seems rash to me at this point. Certainly other posters have incurred the wrath of many, but IMHO these others have posted interesting, at times valuable pieces of information. As I recently posted, to my knowledge Goblin has offered nothing valuable to the forum, unless one considers constant references to fringe conspiracy theories valuable. It seems to me that even those posts would be acceptable if he posted anything else of value. To my knowledge he has not, or if so, possibly before I contributed to the board. As we know, there are many contributors to this board, who never, or hardly ever, post about mongering, chicas, etc.; however these members post about cellphones, money transfers, and the rest of the subjects that make the board indispensable to many. Again, maybe I am wrong, but I do not recall any such posts from Goblin. Though I am voting for a suspension rather than expulsion, I doubt if Goblin has anything of value to offer to the board. His reasons for posting on a board that would appear to hold little interest for someone of his views are known only to him.

Doggboy

Norman Stormin
04-27-06, 22:18
And God bless you Jackson for being thus far so tolerant of other's opinions. Opinions are like assholes, everbody's got one. Just like society in general, this board has a very vocal minority of antagonists. (I think they've spent too much time with the Piccaderos at Congresso) While a few push issues to an extreme, most are just taking an occasional sarcastic jab.

I do wish, however, the other antagonists would confine their editorial tripes to the chit chat thread. (I see Goblin has done this or posted in Goblin's Opinion thread. No harm / no foul.) It is very distracting to wade through pages of personal snippets when researching Buenos Aires's finest P4P.

For your information, I voted the guilty bastard NOT GUILTY!

El Perro
04-27-06, 22:21
Well, it's not really possible to ban a poster. All I would have to do is re-submit an application through a US proxy server and a new email account which would take all of ten minutes to set up.

If you want me to leave Jackson just say so. What's Hunt's IP address BTW?

GoblinWell, I voted before I read this. I was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Silly me. No remorse, no indication that he wants to amend his behavior, even in the slightest. No sign that he would miss the benefit of being a member. Pull the switch, please.

Doggboy

Rudolph
04-27-06, 22:37
Who, aside from myself voted for "completely innocent"

Goblin

Greetings everyone,

FYI: "Rudolph" is a Goblin alias.

Thanks,

Jackson

Goblin
04-27-06, 22:44
Well, I voted before I read this. I was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Silly me. No remorse, no indication that he wants to amend his behavior, even in the slightest. No sign that he would miss the benefit of being a member. Pull the switch, please.

DoggboyWell I appreciate that Dog but you don't seem to realize that there is no effective way of banning a poster.

While I doubt that any other western Canadians explore this board, even blocking the entire domain and excluding all of western canada would not do the trick.

The issue is that I have not contributed monger reports and my position on mongering, this has nothing to do with having an antagonistic nature.

Who, aside from myself, voted for "completely innocent"? That's pushing it a bit.

Goblin

Hi Goblin,

"Who, aside from myself, voted for "completely innocent?"

The answer is your alias, Rudolph.

Thanks,

Jackson

El Perro
04-27-06, 23:00
Well I appreciate that Dog but you don't seem to realize that there is no effective way of banning a poster.

While I doubt that any other western Canadians explore this board, even blocking the entire domain and excluding all of western canada would not do the trick.

The issue is that I have not contributed monger reports and my position on mongering, this has nothing to do with having an antagonistic nature.

Who, aside from myself, voted for "completely innocent"? That's pushing it a bit.

GoblinI can say that I've never wanted to be a member of any club / organization or what have you, that didn't want me as a member. What's the point of being a member of an organization that does not want you as a member? UNLESS you want to antagonize them!

Goblin
04-27-06, 23:07
I can say that I've never wanted to be a member of any club / organization or what have you, that didn't want me as a member. What's the point of being a member of an organization that does not want you as a member? UNLESS you want to antagonize them!Because, as you were saying below, to explore the benefits the site has to offer which of course can be done without a membership in my case.

Like I have said before I do not care if, and always expected to, get banned eventually; not for being antagonistic but for not being a monger.

Jackson has only to say that he does not want me posting here any more and I will comply.

Goblin

Exon123
04-28-06, 03:26
Its obvious to me that Goblin is on "Double Secret" probation.

Exon

Jackson
04-28-06, 04:09
Greetings Everyone,

I've seen enough. This guy is certifiable, but more importantly, in just the past few hours he has demonstrated that it is his intent to disrupt the forum to the greatest extent possible. Among his recent contributions were several attacks against me, against other forum members, and even a poll mocking this one, all of which I've deleted. Obviously, I can't sit idly by and permit these deliberatly disruptive attacks to continue, so I'm taking action immediately.

I have decided to relegate Goblin to his own thread in the Chit-Chat section titled "Goblin in Buenos Aires", where he is free to rant, rave and espouse his opinions to his heart's content. Those of you who wish to participate in discussions with him in his thread are welcome to do so.

A number of Forum Members voted to have him banned from the Forum, although as a practical matter I've never actually banned any Forum Member based on poll results.

Thanks,

Jackson

Starfe
04-28-06, 10:54
We are all brothers here. There is not a poster on this board I would not lay my life down for.

So if enough of you want me to, I will take this Goblin on one of my midnight park strolls? (the Dick Button special)

God Bless each one of you.

Starfe

Exon123
04-29-06, 15:36
Goblin's been a "Bad Boy"

Exon

DownBA
04-30-06, 23:19
Jackson,

I vote for banning Goblin for at least 30 days. I believe this poster is about the most abnoxious poster whose trash I've ever had the displeasure of reading. The man is obviously one of the most miserable human beings that belong to your forum and it seems that he's got nothing on his agenda than baiting and bothering people who are trying to report on our favorite sport. I don't think your fine forum needs to be mucked up anymore by the dude than it has been already.

DownBA2

Marak5
05-01-06, 17:48
Marak5 are, they do visit Buenos Aires from time to time, and they do seek sex with women, so at least in theory, they have something to contribute. Hi Dirk.

I don't really find your contributions to this forum very useful either. Outside of 1 single post about Sante fe 1707, the only place you have ever posted on is crocodillo. I have 2 full length trip reports, and have also reported on Sante fe 1707, and have posted seriously on Shampoo, Affaire, Solid Gold, Blacks, and Madahos. Put as head to head, and the fact of the matter is I have substantially more useful posts than you do.

Suerte,.

Marak

Hi Marak,

I disagree. I've found Dirk's posts to be accurate and informative.

When it comes to participating in a forum, people shouldn't mistake quantity for quality.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rock Harders
05-01-06, 20:45
Mongers-

The irony of all this is that Marak5 sent me this PM about two weeks ago asking MY advice whether he should live in Buenos Aires full time or not. What a jackass.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey.

I am wondering something, and you are the best guy to help me.

Now I might spend 2 months in Argentina but I am not sure if is a mistake. Here are the reasons I would do it:

1) I love the night clubs. Clubs in Chicago suck compared to there.

2) I like the European atmosphere.

3) Yes I can see the chica but it would be stupid to spend time there just for her. So yes I can see her but that is not the only reason. I will definitely be with dozens of other chicas during my time there. I am in no way pussy whipped.

Now my only question is, do you think I will get super bored? I mean my plan is to just hang out in the cabarets and night clubs. The most I have spent there is a week it the past. I am thinking after some time those things will get really boring, and if all I am doing is partying, it will get old. I guess I could take some spanish lessons for a couple of months to pass the time.

What do you think?

Marak

Marak5
05-01-06, 20:46
Mongers-

The irony of all this is that Marak5 sent me this PM about two weeks ago asking MY advice whether he should live in Buenos Aires full time or not. What a jackass.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey.

I am wondering something, and you are the best guy to help me.

Now I might spend 2 months in Argentina but I am not sure if is a mistake. Here are the reasons I would do it:

1) I love the night clubs. Clubs in Chicago suck compared to there.

2) I like the European atmosphere.

3) Yes I can see the chica but it would be stupid to spend time there just for her. So yes I can see her but that is not the only reason. I will definitely be with dozens of other chicas during my time there. I am in no way pussy whipped.

Now my only question is, do you think I will get super bored? I mean my plan is to just hang out in the cabarets and night clubs. The most I have spent there is a week it the past. I am thinking after some time those things will get really boring, and if all I am doing is partying, it will get old. I guess I could take some spanish lessons for a couple of months to pass the time.

What do you think?

MarakDirk.

I did send that and your advice was not useful. The best you could come up with is to tell me to live in and apartment and learn spanish.

Marak

El Perro
05-01-06, 20:53
Dirk.

I did send that and your advice was not useful. The best you could come up with is to tell me to live in and apartment and learn spanish.

MarakDirk is not obligated to give you information, useful or otherwise. He did take the time to give you something. PLUS, you and he have gone at it in the past, so what did you expect? This is the perfect place for me to put a Foghorn Leghorn sound bite. Damn.

Marak5
05-01-06, 23:27
Dirk is not obligated to give you information, useful or otherwise. He did take the time to give you something. PLUS, you and he have gone at it in the past, so what did you expect? This is the perfect place for me to put a Foghorn Leghorn sound bite. Damn.He didnt give me jack shit other than a lecture about the chica. Anyways, my point stands. I basically asked, will I get sick of the cabarets if I am living there? His answer was some rambling shit about learning spanish and living in an apartment and not a hotel. Jee, if I'm living in bs as for 2 months, I wonder if I should live in an apartment or in the streets.

No ones obligated to give me anything. However Dirk is the one trumpeting all his big time Buenos Aires knowledge and acting like the past is the past, so I didnt really see it as a big deal. I don't hold a gruge, and I'm assuming that he didnt either. But I guess I'm wrong when I log on 2 weeks later and see that hes including me at random in his reports.

On the other hand I've answered about a dozen pms from random people on this board, and sent out about 5 total asking for information, mostly to jackson as hes the only one thats really ever helped me here. Its not as if I'm here just leeching information like a lot of people on this site.

Finally, Dirk is the one originally posting about me in this thread. Its not as if I just logged in and started shit. Now Jackson seems pissed also, so if thats the case, Ill just leave. However on that note I believe that has a lot more to do with me overguessing my budget and backing out on his apartment than anything else. My lass trip I had jackson giving me his # and saying he wants to meet me and likes my reports. Now he says my reports are more quanity than quality. F that shit, I'll leave the site and report for other boards.

Hope this clears it up doggboy.

Marak5,

My friend, you're overreacting. I never said your reports were "more quantity than quality". My point was that the number of reports submitted by a forum member is not in and of itself the sole measure of the value of their contributions. On other words, it's quite conceivable that a forum member could make a significant impact with a relatively small number of high quality reports.

Also, there was no problem with my apartment. You gave me plenty of time to find another guest.

Relax, everything is cool.

Thanks,

Jackson

El Perro
05-01-06, 23:54
Marak5,

Alot of your beefs I don't know much about, but Jackson could have been referring to alot of posters when he references quality vs. quantity. Maybe even yours truly!:o

Stowe
05-02-06, 00:57
Wasn't there a post last week by a poster with a number in his handle something to the effect that "from this point on I am not going to attack others and provide more positive posts on this board"?

I know it is not the exact quote but effectively accurate.

A zebra cannot change his stripes, as the saying goes.

Suerte,

Stowe

Hunt99
05-02-06, 11:06
Wasn't there a post last week by a poster with a number in his handle something to the effect that "from this point on I am not going to attack others and provide more positive posts on this board"?

I know it is not the exact quote but effectively accurate.

A zebra cannot change his stripes, as the saying goes.

Suerte,

StoweIndeed Stowe, you have a good memory. In the midst of a diatribe, demanding my banning, a mere 11 days ago:

Jackson I will lead by example. I declare myself troll and flame free from this point on.

Marak's obvious anger makes it easier for the assigned agents of the AMA to tail him. Our operatives now need merely follow the gringo with a red face and steam coming out of his ears 24/7.

For Papa Benito:

"John has a long mustache."

"The tricycle is outside."

"Brooklyn is my hometown."

Exon123
05-02-06, 12:52
Perhap's Marak5 needs councilling.

Why would he want to move to B. A.

Not Speaking the languge: Quote: "I guess I could take some spanish lessons for a couple of months to pass the time."

Since its obvious he has no friends on this Forum.

Exon

Jaimito Cartero
05-02-06, 13:19
Every now and again, it seems we get someone with the small dick syndrome. If they get criticized at all, they want to take their ball home and cry. I don't know Marak at all, other than some interesting, and some pedantic reports on here. It rather reminds me of a 10 year old who hasn't learned about the real world yet.

As for Dirk's response to your PM, what did you expect him to say? Each person is different, renting an apartment and learning spanish are the top two things you should do. You want a F'in mind reader?

Jackson is probably the most diplomatic poster on this board. He actually wants to keep everyone happy, and it takes quite a lot to piss him off. Your response to him, is unwarranted.

We will be lucky indeed if you just take your ball and and don't come back.