PDA

View Full Version : Most Interesting Posting Series

Hunt99
04-25-06, 22:39
Some posters tend to offer up commentary on different topics. I have a weakness for discussing good restaurants. In fact, I get 2 or 3 PMs a week for restaurant recommendations. Leaving aside the obvious value of my culinary contributions (;))what's the most interesting non-chica related posting series on Argentina Private?

Hunt99
04-28-06, 11:58
My vote, not surprisingly, goes to Sexplorer's and Norman Stormin's restaurant reviews. Their insights have provided me with a number of great meals in Buenos Aires.

Exon123
04-28-06, 15:06
I voted against myself and in favior of Andres because He's the only that makes any sense lately.

Exon

Moore
04-28-06, 18:12
Nothing on the Argentina board is even in the same league as LookingForLefty's tales, in my opinion. They kept me on the edge of my seat, Lefty's ghostwriter was a literary genius.

El Perro
04-28-06, 18:19
Nothing on the Argentina board is even in the same league as LookingForLefty's tales, in my opinion. They kept me on the edge of my seat. Timeless classics.Hey Moore, quit teasing. All of Lefty's posts are old, right? Are there current Leftyisms I am missing out on? As previously posted, there should be a movie.