PDA

View Full Version : Goblin's Opinions

Goblin
04-28-06, 04:12
Thread Starter.

Starfe
04-29-06, 17:00
I want you know you can pm me anytime. I like to meet new people. What are some of your hobbies? I like to go for long walks in a park late at night.

Starfe

Goblin
04-29-06, 18:35
I want you know you can pm me anytime. I like to meet new people. What are some of your hobbies? I like to go for long walks in a park late at night.

StarfeI really don't need any more friends on AP since I already have enough, but thanks for the offer.

It would have been better to relegate Goblin to "Goblin's Opinions" since he's not in Buenos Aires, but this is fine too.

With respect to the IP address issue, I owe Jackson an apology since it appears that he did not release this information. I hate to make false accusations.

Goblin

Hunt99
04-29-06, 18:49
Hey Goblin,

Would you mind very much if I came by and paid you a visit next week? Dinner, perhaps?

I'll bring some fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti. You bring the liver.

Your friend,

Jeff

Goblin
04-29-06, 19:00
Hey Goblin,

Would you mind very much if I came by and paid you a visit next week? Dinner, perhaps?

I'll bring some fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti. You bring the liver.

Your friend,

JeffThe ressurection of Jeffrey Dahmer on Argentina Private. You certainly fit the part.

Goblin

Moore
04-29-06, 19:09
Well you are lucky the "old guard" probably did not see that post, otherwise you would have been flame broiled, barbecued and shot. Take it from a senior member.What happened Goblin?

Cheers,

Hannibal Lector

Starfe
04-29-06, 20:54
[QUOTE=Goblin]I really don't need any more friends on AP since I already have enough, but thanks for the offer.

For the record I have no friends so it seems we might just be made for each other. You have to start somewhere with someone so lets both take a stab at it?

Your new friend.

Starfe

Goblin
04-29-06, 21:07
[QUOTE=Goblin]I really don't need any more friends on AP since I already have enough, but thanks for the offer.

For the record I have no friends so it seems we might just be made for each other. You have to start somewhere with someone so lets both take a stab at it?

Your new friend.

StarfeDon't push your luck. You're dealing with a professional serial antagonist while you are an amateur antagonist.

I can see this threat quickly becoming the most popular of the forum again.

Goblin

Hunt99
04-29-06, 21:12
I can see this thread quickly becoming the most popular of the forum again.

GoblinThere used to be a small zoo near to where I lived. The monkey cage was accessible to patrons. Many of them would take sticks and poke them at the monkey trapped in the cage. Very amusing. For a short while.

Eventually the monkey died.

Goblin
04-29-06, 21:16
What happened Goblin?

Cheers,

Hannibal LectorPoor Goblin, exiled on a deserted island and stripped of his credentials. What am I to do?

I think I'll try have a good howl.

Goblin

Goblin
04-29-06, 21:21
There used to be a small zoo near to where I lived. The monkey cage was accessible to patrons. Many of them would take sticks and poke them at the monkey trapped in the cage. Very amusing. For a short while.

Eventually the monkey died.Well Jeffrey, those were the humble beginnings of a formidable career as one of American's most notorious psychopaths.

Thank you for sharing this warm hearted episode of your childhood with the rest of us.

Goblin

Goblin
04-29-06, 21:24
[QUOTE=Goblin]The funny part is you think I'm kidding and there is not a member on this board that would even have dinner with me on my last 4 trips down to be. A.

So yes If I can find someone to hang out with in June during the nights it would be fun. You actually think everyone posting is on your hit list? Fella I need all the help I can get + I can't afford to loose any more friends. I joined this board so I could meet other travelers like yourself.

I live a sad pathetic life. You think thats easy to say? I say give me a chance to prove I'm a pretty swell guy? If not so be it.

Starfe.

Serial: My friend I have not left my house in over 8 months other then to go to be. A. For a week!Here is a candidate for Hunt99's dinner invitation. Starfe, are you partial to liver and chianti?

Goblin

Goblin
04-29-06, 21:29
I thought you said I could rant and rave to my heart's content and now I see that you have the "editor's pen" out again.

Exon does owe me an explanation don't you think?

Goblin

Starfe
04-29-06, 21:31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goblin.

[QUOTE=Starfe]Don't push your luck. You're dealing with a professional serial antagonist while you are an amateur antagonist.

Goblin.

The funny part is you think I'm kidding and there is not a member on this board that would even have dinner with me on my last 4 trips down to B. A.

So yes If I can find someone to hang out with in June during the nights it would be fun. You actually think everyone posting is on your hit list? Fella I need all the help I can get + I can't afford to loose any more friends. I joined this board so I could meet other travelers like yourself.

I live a sad pathetic life. You think thats easy to say? I say give me a chance to prove I'm a pretty swell guy? If not so be it.

Serial: My friend I have not left my house in over 8 months other then to go to B. A. For a week!

Mr G I have never met you or even heard about you till 2 days ago. What I do see is person that is treated like a leper. I know how it feels. I go through it everyday with my demons. You might be the second coming for someone like me or vice a versa.

So its to soon to call you friend. I can wait I'm not going anywhere as usual.

Starfe

Starfe
04-29-06, 21:36
[QUOTE=Starfe]Here is a candidate for Hunt99's dinner invitation. Starfe, are you partial to liver and chianti?

GoblinHe has gone out of his way to avoid me on 2 trips. You want excuses, he's got a million of them when I called to latch on for an evening run.

Starfe

Goblin
04-29-06, 21:37
Quote:

[QUOTE=Starfe]Don't push your luck. You're dealing with a professional serial antagonist while you are an amateur antagonist.

Goblin.

The funny part is you think I'm kidding and there is not a member on this board that would even have dinner with me on my last 4 trips down to be. A.

Serial: My friend I have not left my house in over 8 months other then to go to be. A. For a week!

Mr G I have never met you or even heard about you till 2 days ago. What I do see is person that is treated like a leper. I know how it feels. I go through it everyday with my demons. You might be the second coming for someone like me or vice a versa.

So its to soon to call you friend. I can wait I'm not going anywhere as usual.

StarfeDon't sweat it, you're not much different than most of the mongers of the world. My advice to you, pay people to be your friend like you do women.

I'm available for friendship chats and happy hour pep talks at $500.00 an hour.

Goblin

Goblin
04-29-06, 21:40
[QUOTE=Goblin]He has gone out of his way to avoid me on 2 trips. You want excuses, he's got a million of them when I called to latch on for an evening run.

StarfeHunt99 can be had for the whole afternoon for 20 bucks. Just don't expect much in the way of quality when it comes to conversation.

Goblin

Starfe
04-29-06, 21:41
[QUOTE=Starfe]Quote:

Don't sweat it, you're not much different than most of the mongers of the world. My advice to you, pay people to be your friend like you do women.

I'm available for friendship chats and happy hour pep talks at $500.00 an hour.

GoblinYou're like me so many ways. Were both a bit scared. I am also very private like you. I* have a shink I already see 3 times a week, what I need are friends to travel with.

I can see this is going nowhere. You know where you can find me.

Good luck and lets both stay positve,

Me

Goblin
04-29-06, 21:46
[QUOTE=Goblin]

You're like me so many ways. Were both a bit scared. I am also very private like you. I* have a shink I already see 3 times a week, what I need are friends to travel with.

I can see this is going nowhere. You know where you can find me.

Good luck and lets both stay positve,

MeWhat's a shink? Are you five years old or just a bit retarded? Maybe both?

Anyway at $500.00 bucks an hour I'll have to put up with it. For extended travel I require a retainer up front of 10K.

Thanks.

Goblin

Starfe
04-29-06, 21:48
This is what I stand for Goblin.

http://www.michigan.gov/images/cis_wsh_cet0313_105823_7.gif

It might not have much meaning to you or the other assholes on the board but its the way I like to lead my life.

Starfe

Goblin
04-29-06, 21:52
this is what I stand for Goblin.

http://www.michigan.gov/images/cis_wsh_cet0313_105823_7.gif

It might not have much meaning to you or the other assholes on the board but its the way I like to lead my life.

StarfeMaybe your "shink" could shed some light on what you're actually rambling on about.

Shink - LOL.

Goblin

Starfe
04-29-06, 21:56

Goblin.

My spelling stinks . you caught me now what??? you going to beat me over the head? i have enough lumps and bruises for the 2 of us combined.

I'm sorry i even made the attempt. It seems todays not a good for either one of us. So i will take my leave and bid you adios ..

Me

Goblin
04-29-06, 22:04
Yes, I tried to edit that but unfortunately Jackson has disabled editing features so I have to be extra careful from now on.

Anyone who spells shrink the way you have is not only poorly educated but also lacks phonetic discernment which signifies a lack of intelligence.

Goblin

Goblin
04-29-06, 22:08

Goblin.

My spelling stinks. You caught me now what? You going to beat me over the head? I have enough lumps and bruises for the 2 of us combined.

I'm sorry I even made the attempt. It seems todays not a good for either one of us. So I will take my leave and bid you adios.

MeI warned you not to mess with a professional serial antagonist.

Goblin

Starfe
04-29-06, 22:09
Yes, I tried to edit that but unfortunately Jackson has disabled editing features so I have to be extra careful from now on.

Anyone who spells shrink the way you have is not only poorly educated but also lacks phonetic discernment which signifies a lack of intelligence.

GoblinNow your just trying to get my goat? Thanks for even taking the time to answer my posts. For me this is how some friendships get off the ground.

Can you not see something forming? Maybe not for you but I see this as a beginning.

http://www.4alfalfa.com/ImagesMain/Appreciation/alfandspank.jpg

Thanks for taking the time goblin

Goblin
04-29-06, 22:12
Now your just trying to get my goat? Thanks for even taking the time to answer my posts. For me this is how some friendships get off the ground.

Can you not see something forming? Maybe not for you but I see this as a beginning.

Thanks for taking the time goblinThat's ok. The first ten minutes are always free and in your case I have spent the better part of 15 minutes which I will chalk up to charity.

Goblin

Starfe
04-29-06, 22:16
That's ok. The first ten minutes are always free and in your case I have spent the better part of 15 minutes which I will chalk up to charity.

GoblinI can feel you softening up already. You're a buttercup just like me. I think we both hate everyone evenly , at least i know i do.
i constantly edit my posts so forgive for that. Its a bad habit.

& by the way this is the longest anyone and i mean anyone has ever taking the time to chat with me. THAT ALONE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. goblin you made my week. i got killed on AMLN so this takes some of the sting out of it.

Have great Sat night and drive safe

Goblin
04-29-06, 23:29
I can feel you softening up already. You're a buttercup just like me. I think we both hate everyone evenly, at least I know I do.

I constantly edit my posts so forgive for that. Its a bad habit.

& by the way this is the longest anyone and I mean anyone has ever taking the time to chat with me. THAT ALONE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. Goblin you made my week. I got killed on AMLN so this takes some of the sting out of it.

Have great Sat night and drive safeSorry but your ten minutes are up.

Goblin

Moore
04-30-06, 01:34
Poor Goblin, exiled on a deserted island and stripped of his credentials. What am I to do?

I think I'll try have a good howl.Yes, I've attached your foto here. Cheers from a Senior Member to a Restricted Member.

Goblin
04-30-06, 02:04
Yes, I've attached your foto here. Cheers from a Senior Member.I've always appreciated your sense of humor Moore, but you've got me all wrong.

I will be bad.

I will be bad.

I will be bad.

Goblin

Starfe
04-30-06, 06:30
I've always appreciated your sense of humor Moore, but you've got me all wrong.

I will be bad.

I will be bad.

I will be bad.

GoblinIts late and its time for my walk.

Later guys. I do think we got this threat off to a laymans start.

Starfe
05-01-06, 02:15
I missed you today. If your a bum like me lets latch up tom early for a secret coffee. I love small talk. Will pm you mt phone so we can catch up.

Nighty night.

Starfe

Exon123
05-01-06, 13:17
I have information that Jackson has Banded Goblin from the board.

Exon

Starfe
05-01-06, 13:32
I have information that Jackson has Banded Goblin from the board.

ExonJust when I make a new friend. So typical.

Capt Dave
05-01-06, 14:33
If I remember correctly, banded goblins are generally considered more agressive then spotted ones!

David

Jackson
05-01-06, 14:42
Greetings everyone,

Goblin has not been banned. You would know if he was banned because it would say "Banned Member" under his username in his previous posts.

Like most serial antagonists, he never had anything of value to contribute. His only purpose was simple to argue and create problems with other forum members. Once he was "caged" in his own thread and could no longer roam the forum attacking other members, he lost interest.

Does any body know: Has Goblin ever even been to BA? None of his reports were posted from an IP in Argentina.

Anyway, fear not: In keeping with the psychoses of the typical serial antagonist, I imagine that he will return under another username soon. However, this time his destructive behavior will be identified immediately, upon which I will quickly terminate his alias.

Thanks,

Jackson

Starfe
05-01-06, 14:51
[QUOTE=Jackson]Greetings everyone,

Goblin has not been banned. You would know if he was banned because it would say "Banned Member" under his username in his previous posts.

Like most serial antagonists, he never had anything of value to contribute. His only purpose was simple to argue and create problems with other forum members. Once he was "caged" in his own thread and could no longer roam the forum attacking other members, he lost interest.

Does any body know: Has Goblin ever even been to BA? None of his reports were posted from an IP in Argentina.

Anyway, fear not: In keeping with the psychoses of the typical serial antagonist, I imagine that he will return under another username soon. However, this time his destructive behavior will be identified immediately, upon which I will quickly terminate his alias.

Thanks,

Jackson[/ QUOTE]There goes another potential best friend. Might I suggest you pull his thread so I can move on with my life?

Goblin
05-01-06, 15:04
I've been to BA three times but I don't carry a computer when I'm there.

I have no intention of returning to this forum under another handle.

I fear another newbie poster will likely be falsely identified as a spotted Goblin and terminated on site.

Goblin

Goblin
05-01-06, 15:06
I've been to BA three times but I don't carry a computer when I'm there.

I have no intention of returning to this forum under another handle.

I fear another newbie poster will likely be falsely identified as a spotted Goblin and terminated on sight.

Goblin

El Perro
05-01-06, 15:24
I was shocked to find, after much research, that G is not only a punk rock fiend, but quite the athlete as well. Here is a brief film snippet of G "performing" at a small concert:

http://www.sublimedirectory.com/mow.htm

LOL and PS-hurry to the site, this film will be eliminated soon.

Goblin
05-01-06, 15:45
I was shocked to find, after much research, that G is not only a punk rock fiend, but quite the athlete as well. Here is a brief film snippet of G "performing" at a small concert:

http://www.sublimedirectory.com/mow.htm

LOL and PS-hurry to the site, this film will be eliminated soon.Welcome to my island.

That video is an example of an old dog trying to learn new tricks.

Goblin

El Perro
05-01-06, 16:15
G,

All in good fun! Now that you are exiled rather than actually banned, it gives you the status of permanent whipping boy. I was looking for a "forum" to post comical film snippets, and now I have found one. Hey, everybody knows you are not a pathetic acrobat. Look at it this way, you are doing me a service. Your thread is my movie posting arena. Please don't get banned! Get creative and turn your thread into something useful. NOT anti-mongering or conspiracy theories however, that didn't work. Personally, I want it used for movies, and maybe Jackson will allow wav files so I can post Foghorn Leghorn's voice. Good luck Goblin! I am not kidding about your being creative. Get outside the box.

Venture Capital Dog

Goblin
05-01-06, 16:30
G,

All in good fun! Now that you are exiled rather than actually banned, it gives you the status of permanent whipping boy. I was looking for a "forum" to post comical film snippets, and now I have found one. Hey, everybody knows you are not a pathetic acrobat. Look at it this way, you are doing me a service. Your thread is my movie posting arena. Please don't get banned! Get creative and turn your thread into something useful. NOT anti-mongering or conspiracy theories however, that didn't work. Personally, I want it used for movies, and maybe Jackson will allow wav files so I can post Foghorn Leghorn's voice. Good luck Goblin! I am not kidding about your being creative. Get outside the box.

Venture Capital DogIf this diversion will cure your mongering addiction then I'm all for it.

Therapeutic Goblin

Moore
05-01-06, 16:36
Like most serial antagonists, he never had anything of value to contribute. His only purpose was simple to argue and create problems with other forum members. Does any body know: Has Goblin ever even been to BA? None of his reports were posted from an IP in Argentina.How do we know Goblin's IP information? He has been to BA, why don't you just post the PMs he's sent me? Could you please post more personal and "private" data about Goblin and other members?

Hi Moore,

"We" don't know Goblin's IP information. Only "I" do.

I am sure that it doesn't surprise anyone here to know that I have access to all the IP address that have been used to access this site. However, divulging that someone has never posted from an IP in a given country can hardly be consider "personal" information.

I don't post personal PM's or other "personal" and "private" information for obvious reasons.

This is the second time I've had to defend myself against you accusations that I've posted personal information, and in both cases you've exaggerated the facts. With add due respect, why are you trying to break my balls on this subject?

Thanks,

Jackson

El Perro
05-01-06, 16:39
If this diversion will cure your mongering addiction then I'm all for it.

Therapeutic GoblinGOBLIN, GOBLIN, GOBLIN! Outside of the box! No more one trick pony! No anti mongering! Think Goblin Think! I am trying to rehabilitate you. Don't be paranoid!

Goblin
05-01-06, 16:47
GOBLIN, GOBLIN, GOBLIN! Outside of the box! No more one trick pony! No anti mongering! Think Goblin Think! I am trying to rehabilitate you. Don't be paranoid!Paranoid about your unhealthy sexual practices, your venture capital investments, or about conspiracy theories? Can you clarify?

Curious Goblin

El Perro
05-01-06, 17:40
Paranoid about your unhealthy sexual practices, your venture capital investments, or about conspiracy theories? Can you clarify?

Curious GoblinForget it. I tried.

Goblin
05-01-06, 19:26
Forget it. I tried.What are you trying to do Dog? Convert me into a hard core monger?

Goblin

Goblin
05-01-06, 19:49
How do we know Goblin's IP information? He has been to BA, why don't you just post the PMs he's sent me? Could you please post more personal and "private" data about Goblin and other members?

Hi Moore,

"We" don't know Goblin's IP information. Only "I" do.

I am sure that it doesn't surprise anyone here to know that I have access to all the IP address that have been used to access this site. However, divulging that someone has never posted from an IP in a given country can hardly be consider "personal" information.

I don't post personal PM's or other "personal" and "private" information for obvious reasons.

This is the second time I've had to defend myself against you accusations that I've posted personal information, and in both cases you've exaggerated the facts. With add due respect, why are you trying to break my balls on this subject?

Thanks,

JacksonI don't think revealing an IP's country of origin is a violation of personal privacy, neither do I think that Jackson had anything to do with revealing my IP address.

Thanks for your support Moore but this is barking up the wrong tree.

Goblin

El Perro
05-01-06, 19:49
What are you trying to do Dog? Convert me into a hard core monger?

GoblinAbsolutely not. Hey, I'm not a hard core monger! I am trying to alert you to the possible uses of your thread (other than your usual fare) Be creative and avoid past mistakes. Of course if you have accepted your purgatory, so be it.

Goblin
05-01-06, 19:52
Absolutely not. Hey, I'm not a hard core monger! I am trying to alert you to the possible uses of your thread (other than your usual fare) Be creative and avoid past mistakes. Of course if you have accepted your purgatory, so be it.Venture Capital Dog? What's up with that Dog? Are we posting videos or talking finances?

Goblin

Goblin
05-01-06, 20:46
We know. Suffer!You have my IP. Wow what a disaster.

Bored - Goblin

Moore
05-01-06, 22:22
Hi Jackson,

I apologize if my "accusatory" posts had an inappropriate tone. I wrote before that I strongly believe that there should be zero tolerance for breaches of confidentiality on the forum. I realize that releasing IP access data is not a big deal, but it is personal info albeit very general. Who knows, maybe some of us are hiding from the Feds and would rather not have any basic tracking data released publicly.

If the policy is to not release any personal info, doesn't it seem like a bad example for the Administrator to post IP data, basically justifying the release as being "only a little bit personal"? In both of my "accusations", I essentially/rhetorically stated: you've released this basic info, what is next? I call that a concern, not an exaggeration.

You publicly asked if anyone knew if Goblin had ever visited BA. If you truly wanted to know, wouldn't you have read PMs sent by him? One recent message that he sent me contains this information. I'm just guessing that poor Goblin doesn't have many friends or PMs.

That's the way I see it and I don't mean to "break your balls". If you want me to delete my recent post, please advise or just delete it along with Goblin's response that quotes it.

Regards,

Moore

PS Goblin I'm not defending you, I'm defending a principle. Like a true patriot, or a Patriot Act. Besides, I'd much rather read your posts than Marak5's.

Hi Moore,

No, I just wanted to know if there was some underlying issue that I wasn't aware of.

Everything is cool.

Thanks,

Jackson

Goblin
05-01-06, 23:41
Hi Jackson,

I apologize if my "accusatory" posts had an inappropriate tone. I wrote before that I strongly believe that there should be zero tolerance for breaches of confidentiality on the forum. I realize that releasing IP access data is not a big deal, but it is personal info albeit very general. Who knows, maybe some of us are hiding from the Feds and would rather not have any basic tracking data released publicly.

If the policy is to not release any personal info, doesn't it seem like a bad example for the Administrator to post IP data, basically justifying the release as being "only a little bit personal"? In both of my "accusations", I essentially / rhetorically stated: you've released this basic info, what is next? I call that a concern, not an exaggeration.

You publicly asked if anyone knew if Goblin had ever visited BA. If you truly wanted to know, wouldn't you have read PMs sent by him? One recent message that he sent me contains this information. I'm just guessing that poor Goblin doesn't have many friends or PMs.

That's the way I see it and I don't mean to "break your balls". If you want me to delete my recent post, please advise or just delete it along with Goblin's response that quotes it.

Regards,

Moore.

PS Goblin I'm not defending you, I'm defending a principle. Like a true patriot, or a Patriot Act. Besides, I'd much rather read your posts than Marak5's.I understand and appreciate your position. I think a disservice was done to Jackson by Hunt99 for revealing something that normally only he would have access to.

Goblin

Marak5
05-02-06, 00:55
PS Goblin I'm not defending you, I'm defending a principle. Like a true patriot, or a Patriot Act. Besides, I'd much rather read your posts than Marak5's.Moore.

Do you think you pay for prositutes since you're a shrivel of a man? Lets just say when you told me you didnt have a girlfriend, I wasnt confused as to the reason.

Marak

DownBA
05-02-06, 01:07
I've been to BA 5 times and every other block there's another "locutorio" usually with internet connection that costs you$1 per hour or some ridiculously cheap price; also, practically everywhere you look there's a "Cyber" where you can also log on for US$1 per hour so not having a laptop is a really thin excuse for not posting a single post from an Argentine IP.

I'm usually so excited by the chicas I'm with in BA that I run to the hotel's "businessman's center" with pc and post about my triumphs (in case you're wondering where DownBA2's posts are, I'm DownBA but since I lost my password and I had closed up the email account to which I'd been known by Jackson, so I couldn't get DownBA reinstated and I had to sign up again as DownBA2, so I'm not being hypocritical by saying I've posted from BA, just that I've done it as DownBA the first) Anyway, cut the crap, the guys that say you've probably never been to BA are probably right, in fact I'd add to that that you're probably typing from some state penitentiary.

Stowe
05-02-06, 01:11
My policy generally is to not directly respond to assholes, but I thought you were going to stop flaming others? Or was that just for last week? Or for that one minute you were typing the post?

Can someone spell "h-y-p-o-c-r-a-t-e" for me?

It's one thing to disagree with something a person posts, it's quite another to personally attack someone. It only diminishes the poster.

Sorry and Suerte,

Stowe.

Moore.

Do you think you pay for prositutes since you're a shrivel of a man? Lets just say when you told me you didnt have a girlfriend, I wasnt confused as to the reason.

Marak

Goblin
05-02-06, 02:41
My policy generally is to not directly respond to assholes, but I thought you were going to stop flaming others? Or was that just for last week? Or for that one minute you were typing the post?

Can someone spell "h-why-p-o-c-are-a-t-e" for me?

It's one thing to disagree with something a person posts, it's quite another to personally attack someone. It only diminishes the poster.

Sorry and Suerte,

Stowe.This proves my point again. Really almost everyone on AP is a serial antagonist with the difference that I am one who is not also a monger.

Goblin

Goblin
05-02-06, 02:45
I've been to BA 5 times and every other block there's another "locutorio" usually with internet connection that costs you$1 per hour or some ridiculously cheap price; also, practically everywhere you look there's a "Cyber" where you can also log on for US$1 per hour so not having a laptop is a really thin excuse for not posting a single post from an Argentine IP.

I'm usually so excited by the chicas I'm with in BA that I run to the hotel's "businessman's center" with pc and post about my triumphs (in case you're wondering where DownBA2's posts are, I'm DownBA but since I lost my password and I had closed up the email account to which I'd been known by Jackson, so I couldn't get DownBA reinstated and I had to sign up again as DownBA2, so I'm not being hypocritical by saying I've posted from BA, just that I've done it as DownBA the first) Anyway, cut the crap, the guys that say you've probably never been to BA are probably right, in fact I'd add to that that you're probably typing from some state penitentiary.LOL.

Triumphs! Is that what you call having to pay or sex? Most normal guys would be embarassed to admit something like that. Mongers.

Goblin

Jackson
05-02-06, 03:29
This proves my point again. Really almost everyone on AP is a serial antagonist with the difference that I am one who is not also a monger.

GoblinGreetings everyone,

He just made it easy for me. If you're not a monger and you've never been to Buenos Aires then you don't have anything to contribute to this forum.

Effective immediately, he's history.

Case closed, let's move on.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hunt99
05-02-06, 11:03
You know, the one who really gets harmed in all this is poor Starfe. He found his first friend and perhaps a soulmate, and the next thing you know, he's banned.

Sad.

Exon123
05-02-06, 13:01
"Bueno"

Exon

Starfe
05-02-06, 14:21
You know, the one who really gets harmed in all this is poor Starfe. He found his first friend and perhaps a soulmate, and the next thing you know, he's banned.

Sad.I just hope I had nothing to do with his removal. I was planning on spending 3 night out with him in June.

No luck Starfe

El Perro
05-15-06, 00:31
Hi Goblin! I ran into Jackson tonight and we were talking about how much more sedate the board has been lately without you. Even mongers who usually are pretty abusive to one another are more civil. So in the end you served a very good purpose. Thanks alot. The only person who lost out was Starfe and he's use to rejection.

Jaimito Cartero
05-15-06, 08:42
Yes, poor Starfe. He finally found a friend, and then what happens? Sometimes life is just not fair.