PDA

View Full Version : The best places to meet non-pros

Eazy06
04-30-06, 21:40
I am 25 and moving to BA for several months. Would like to know good places to meet non pros. Not that there is anything wrong with the pros, just might want to mix it up. In another post (that I cannot seem to find) someone mentioned a mall that was a great pick up spot.

Thanks!

Jjgoinslow
05-01-06, 05:43
Niceto club aka Club69, in Palermo Viejo, I think Thursday night, get there early (before 1:45am) 100s of beautiful women, just walk up to any girl that looks alone / bored / not with a chico, learn spanish for best results.

Club Madagascar (near Plaza Serrano. Same deal, young chicas. They don't dance really, they just get really drunk and flirt all round.

Lots of clubs like these, but I have had luck in these 2

Jj

Daddy Rulz
05-01-06, 06:05
I have had good luck in coffee shops, retail stores etc. Most of these chickas work a lot of hours, don't make a lot of money and are happy with any bit of kindness. If you see a mosa you like at a restaurant, keep going about the same time of day. Ask her what her name is. Make small talk for a week or two and just ask her out. Good success rate with that for me.

Marak5
05-01-06, 22:59
Niceto club aka Club69, in Palermo Viejo, I think Thursday night, get there early (before 1:45am) 100s of beautiful women, just walk up to any girl that looks alone / bored / not with a chico, learn spanish for best results.Dude there are some great clubs in Bs As, but that is the last place I would tell someone to go to meet a girl. That place turns into such a huge sausage fest on Thursday nights, it's awful. Great place for a Thursday but best to bring a girl there.

Rock Harders
05-02-06, 00:04
Mongers-

"Marak 5" is actually dead on accurate about Niceto Club aka Club 69 (as it is known on thursdays) Club 69 used to be THE spot on Thursday nights to find hot poontang sporting extremely racy and revealing outfits- however, that era is over. Like all good things, Club 69 became extremely overplayed and now the male / female ratio is about 5:3, and the worst part is that lots of fags go there as well, which poisons the place even further. "Everyone" knows about Club 69 now, and it has gone to shit. This has been the case since at least last September.

On a Friday or Saturday night, for the "superclub" atmosphere full of hot pussy, I recommend either Mint or Pacha. As I have previously posted these are not the best places to MEET a new chica, but they can be an "ace in the hole" for bringing already-met new chicas for a good time that can lead to further activities.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Marak5
05-02-06, 02:12
You can have fun in gay clubs also. One of my favorite places to go is mixed and has many gay people. Most people in Buenos Aires are not so homophobic, and there are single girls there. I've never seen any guys is there kissing or rubbing each other or anything like that, so it's not as if you're pushing it on you. All I'm saying is that if you hear a club has a lot of gay people, don't be closed minded. Ive heard that some of the stricly gay clubs turn into orgies, but if it is a mixed club it is still ok.

Eazy06
05-03-06, 15:01
Thanks for the tips!

TangoManiac
05-04-06, 23:45
I found this place just before I left, but apparently on Wednesday it is Guys night. Guys get in free and get a free drink be / c so many girls go there. Rumor from the guys at el alamo said that the working chicas head there when they are not working to hang out.

Meluca Brazil (or something like that) on Sarmiento Just before Callao.

I remember the Girl Guy ratio being about 2:1. Effect? Girls were not bitchy and you could actually talk / dance with them. I couldnt do the dance they were doing, but the girls were cool with trying to teach me.

Anyone else been there? I just went once back in January.

Mojokpr
05-05-06, 05:18
Right off Callao, lots of brasilenas there, great club with an upstairs and a downstairs area, upstairs being less crowded. Downstairs they play ache, samba, maybe other types of brazilian music, all real loud. Upstairs was salsa, real loud, too. I was there several years ago with a brasilena friend on several Sunday nights, she liked it then because it was less crowded. It's a young crowd, there may be a few working girls mixed in there but it's not a pick-up bar like Newport's or anything like that and I doubt you'll find them in the crowd. I'd go there to party with a bunch of locals but not to find a working gal.

There was another big club on the same street, forget the name but a salsa place. I walked past it earlier this year and it looked like it was still open but I didn't check it out. Both of these places open at midnoght or so, get busy later.

Dickhead
05-05-06, 11:01
It is actually on Sarmiento between Callao and Rodríguez Peña in the same block as Pelvi's. In fact a lot of working girls do go there on the their nights off, although not necessarily to find clients. I took two gals from Jaz there one night and things got a bit out of hand.

MCSE
05-06-06, 20:35
Tonight may 6th is Southfest and many intl dj's will perform live at Puerto Madero. As learned from the past, best when VIP access, normal admission was ar$85. Deep Dish, and Satoshi Tommy are definetly the stars for this show.

El Grandote
05-06-06, 23:01
I was at the Hippopotamus Boliche Thursday night with an off duty working girl. She invited me as her guest, she apparently is friends with the owner. I found this Boliche to be a genuine non pro-chica club. The downside is it is expensive, like New York City night life expensive. I ordered a double Bailey's shot over ice (40p, ouch) Like I said a little expensive for BA. But that's okay I did not pay for anything anyways, my date had connections, drinks were free that night. I was told that it is fairly new, btw it is next to New Port Boliche. We stayed until it closed at 6 am, wow I just love BA. Lots of local horney pussy crazy about Americans, too bad I had a date.:-(So has anybody else been there and what did you think of it. BTW I have free passes good till May 11 if anybody is interested.

El Grandote

PeterLong
05-07-06, 01:12
I can reaffirm there are alot of hot chicks at Maluca. Someone them were really young, like 14-16 though. Alot of good booty cshaking goingon!

Marak5
05-08-06, 02:35
Guys have any of you been to the new crobar bunoes aires?

I heard with the size of it that it was off the hook. Crobars in the USA are pretty hot, I'm excited to check out the one down there.

Eazy06
05-14-06, 18:35
www.crobar.com

(click on the Buenos Aires link)

Escapee5150
05-19-06, 00:14
Non-Pro Chicas.

Wait.

Isn't that an oxymoron.

VaqueroNY
05-20-06, 14:19
Club Madagascar (near Plaza Serrano. Same deal, young chicas. They don't dance really, they just get really drunk and flirt all round.I have to agree on Madagascar, relatively young crowd, tends to be packed on saturdays which is good since you can accidentally bump into a chica and let the chamullo fly (english / spanish it doesn't matter)

Timba8
05-21-06, 12:02
At 3 a. M. There was still about a 40 minute wait to get in.

Once inside it was wall-to-wall bodies. You got "danced" just by standing amidst the swaying crowd.

Upstairs they played Reggaeton and Merengue while I was there. Downstairs was Techno.

Eazy06
05-31-06, 21:46
Good tip on Maluca Beleza. Went there this past weekend and met a College student non pro. Doors open at 1:30 am and there is a line down the street. 15 peso cover which includes a drink. If you go. Let the english fly and good luck!

Thanks for the rec!

EZ

Marak5
06-05-06, 22:33
Guys have any of you been to the new crobar bunoes aires?

I heard with the size of it that it was off the hook. Crobars in the USA are pretty hot, I'm excited to check out the one down there.Damn I want here on a Friday night and the girls are fucking smoking. Its not too easy to pick up though. My buddy judd was giving it his best but they were all turning him down. Man the girls are fucking fine in here though.

The club itself is fucking cool. Plasma tvs on the wall and cool lights all over. A nice upscale usa touch with hundreds of hot well dressed argentine babes.

I will repeat and repeat and repeat again.

Marak5
06-05-06, 22:40
The interesting thing is that these fucking brand name clubs know exactly where to open up.

Crobar - Chicago (where I live not too great kind of small) NYC, Miami, and now Buenos Aires.

Pacha - Ibiza, a bunch of them all over Spain, now a new one in NYC, and Pacha Buenos Aires.

Man Id say the top 2 places to party in clubs are Ibiza and Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires might even beat Ibiza because of the women. NYC I guess is fucking cool too I am going to check it out this weekend. My buddy in NYC told me tons of hot babes in the big clubs in NYC. Chicago has too many fat midwestern slobs. I might move to NYC if I like the clubs and also that direct flight to Buenos Aires. I was thinking maybe Miami because of the direct flight and also clubs but I will have to check it out. I'm definitely leaning towards one of these. Need to get the fuck out of Chicago asap. I like the glitterati crowd the most probably find that more in NYC or Miami.

Marak5
06-12-06, 23:57
Shit NYC was a fucking disappointment. There was a good chance I was going to move there but the clubs were pretty fucking crappy.

Crobar NYC was kind of cool but man its all these low class people. Crobar in Chicago has a better looking crowd than Crobar NYC. Seriously Crobar NYC is fucking trashy. Crobar Buenos Aires is much classier than Crobar NYC.

Pacha NYC was fucking small. I was expecting a big mega club like Pacha Buenos Aires but it fucking sucked. The crowd was more upscale than Crobar but still I was expecting to see some hot tail but its no different than Chicago. I thought I would see some model type babes in NYC but man the girls in Pacha NYC are pretty fucking average. Still honestly I probably see hotter girls in Chicago than I saw in NYC. Where the fuck do these fashion models hang out? Girls walking around midtown are overweight like everywhere else in the USA.

Shit I have low hopes for Miami now, I doubt it will be any better than Chicago either.

VaqueroNY
07-03-06, 21:55
Boliche: Fugees99

Music: HipHop / Dancehall / Reggaeton.

Cover: 6pesos; includes first drink.

Chica Quality: 7 to 9s.

Safety / sketchy factor: 6

The Dirty:

Nigerian owned boliche, not a place to go without a buddy / wingman to watch your back. The Romanian / Russian bouncer is a little rough with the patdown.

Not the easiest place to hookup with non-pros but I've gotten a few numbers.

Ojo!: This isnt pacha, 69, Crowbar or Club Arauz. Its the ethnic side of BsAs, bolivians and colombians.

Its funny seeing the locals wearing bubblejackets in this place and the wanna be gangster look.

But if your black or WestIndian like me, its like being back home in the islands.

I know its not the usual monger hunting ground but I thought it'd be a good addition for the under 40 crowd and non-mongering lurkers.

VNY

El Perro
07-04-06, 12:17
I thought I would add to Vaquero's report on this place. Yeah, definitely different, but not imminent danger different. I, ve been a few times and met the Nigerian owners. Not a bad lot though I doubt I'd cosign a note for em. Alot of girls there and fun to be had, but much younger than my age. I think the usual advise holds: Don't look like an idiot, behave like an idiot (if you are looking for trouble you will find it) watch your back, etc. Otherwise you ought to be fine. Hell, I know a 70 year old guy who hangs there some, though he is a tough old Mick.

BundaLover
07-25-06, 19:52
Meeting girls on the street in BsAs is not that easy. They are a little distant and guarded. It is much easier in the smaller towns than BsAs. The local TV station just had a report interviewing woman in the Subte about sexual harrassment. It was an eye opener. One lady showed the location on a staircase where she claimed a man flashed his dick at her TODAY. Some complained about touching in crowded cars. I didn't know Dickhead took the D line:)

I have yet to find a bar / resturant that I would consider a pick-up place. (ignoring the pay for pussy clubs)

Behold: I think I have discovered the place!

Go into womens clothing stores and shop for clothes for your grandmother, your dentist, your wife, your dentists's wife, what-ever. These places on Santa Fe are swamped in the late afternoon with chicks. I got lots of help with trying on jackets for me for my gifts. You are in the den of girls. They feel safe. They hear you speaking with an accent or perhaps English. Tell the sales girls you have 1 wife, 1 lover, 1 girlfriend in the US and they are all different sizes and start buying. Every chick in the store is staring at you. Do not be an idiot and do this on your last day like me. Anyway for what its worth it beats the supermarket by a LONG shot.

Dickhead
07-25-06, 20:34
Dude, you are entitled to your opinion but based on this post and your posts on Córdoba, you are doing something way, way wrong. Women on the street are "distant and guarded"? My experience is the exact opposite. I literally picked up a woman on a street corner, or she picked me up would be more likely. 19 years old. I invited a woman to share my table in a crowded dining room and was in her pants the next night. Friday night I went to dinner with a woman I barely knew and she was so far from distant and guarded that I was slightly alarmed.

I flirt with my eye doctor's beautiful daughter. I mean shamelessly. I flirt with the grocery store clerks. I flirt with waitresses. I flirt with booth bunnies. I flirt on the 152 bus going home at night. I seldom bother asking for phone numbers because I'm not really interested in dating but "distant and guarded" is really a stretch for me.

I'm sorry about feeling that gal up on the subway today. My Lonely Planet guidebook said that "Latin cultures were high-contact cultures" so I figured it was okay.

Moore
07-26-06, 01:02
I literally picked up a woman on a street corner, or she picked me up would be more likely. 19 years old. I invited a woman to share my table in a crowded dining room and was in her pants the next night. Friday night I went to dinner with a woman I barely knew and she was so far from distant and guarded that I was slightly alarmed.Encounters within the Mansion compound do not count.;)

Seriously though, Dickhead is right. Argentine women are very open, friendly, and hot generally speaking. Many are quite nice even when they are turning you down.

Bunda Lover has now told us about the cold, distant Argentine girls and the dead city of Cordoba and that not a single attractive woman exists there. What next - will it be impossible for him to find a steak in Buenos Aires, a 100% vegetarian city?

BundaLover
07-26-06, 06:52
Dearest pussy hunters,

I may be dead wrong about Cordoba and lack the good looks and charm of you gifted gentlemen however there is a certain chill with respect to Portenas that simply does not exist in Brasil for example or in smaller towns in Argentina. Flirting is to be expected behavior and one's success varies. However of all the places in Argentina is anybody really stating that meeting girls in BsAs is as easy or easier then out of BsAs? I'm not refferring to what they are like AFTER you get to know them but their lack of eye contact and avoidance when passing you on the street. The difference between Rossario and Mendoza for example and BsAs was noticable. I have the same observation about chicks in NYC.

Moore are you saying that they have beef in Argentina? Now lets be reasonable, Argentine women are sensual and attractive but they are about 2 on the hottness scale compared to brasilian women. The very hottest Argentinis could not hold a candle to Brasilians. Example Try taking naked photos of your girls. Uh huh they dont like it do they? In Brasil they grab the camera when you are fucking them and start recording so they can watch it on TV in real time, then they want to show it to their friends. Guys nothing wrong with Argentinian girls but they are not in the same league as the sexuality of Brasilians or Cubans. Anybody else with similiar opinions?

El Perro
07-26-06, 11:37
For what it's worth, I have sampled all three nationalities while living in Miami (non pros) and plenty of pros while in Cuba and in BA. I'm a fan of all three, though for my money the cubanas are mas en fuego. IMHO, not enough difference to have much of a debate, but them YMMV. Not long after moving to Miami I had a relationship with a cubana that lasted nearly a year. I knew I was on to something different one night when while in the middle of riding me, she lurched up off my dick, grabbed it, and then without comment, stuck it up her ass on the way down. I loved that girl!:D

Dickhead
07-26-06, 13:48
I'm starting to see a pattern here. Chicas won't let BundaLover take naked photos, but they let everybody else I know take them. Hmmmmm.

SanteFe
07-27-06, 02:15
I met that girl you groped on the transit, she said she was a little shocked at first at what you were doing, but now, in retrospect, she decided she liked it! She wants your phone number so if you see her again give it to her. Your number, not the groping.

Bacchus9
07-27-06, 13:18
There's a rich assignment, compare and contrast Cubanas, Argentinas and Brasilenas. Stop DH and BL, you're both right. Both experiences are available in Buenos Aires. DH you have so much time on the ground and ability to gargle castellano than others still finding their huevos.

Cubanas without a doubt have the fire and enthusiasm having sampled from Pinar del Rio to Santiago de Cuba, never loved better than by Argentinas or especially Paraguayas, they can pack the emotion into even an hour, and next week I'll get a chance to make my own assessment of Brasilenas, in situ. Have found them a little over the top here and wouldn't doubt if they'd take your dick off and fuck you with it, but we'll see. Life is for learning.

SanteFe
08-18-06, 23:44
I found this place just before I left, but apparently on Wednesday it is Guys night. Guys get in free and get a free drink be / c so many girls go there. Rumor from the guys at el alamo said that the working chicas head there when they are not working to hang out.

Meluca Brazil (or something like that) on Sarmiento Just before Callao.

I remember the Girl Guy ratio being about 2:1. Effect? Girls were not bitchy and you could actually talk / dance with them. I couldnt do the dance they were doing, but the girls were cool with trying to teach me.

Anyone else been there? I just went once back in January.The actual name for the club is Maluco Beleza, address is Sarmiento 1728, I went inside today and someone working there said the place opens at 1:00 am. Think I will check it out and let you know what I find. It is pretty damn big inside, should be able to hold a ton of chicas.

SanteFe
08-19-06, 16:26
Small lineup to get in, but down the block at Sarmiento 1662 there were about 200 people lined up to get into whateverer that place is called. Seemed to be a pretty even guy / girl ratio on a Friday. Admission is 20p which gets you your first drink. About 75% of the people on the ground floor seem to be dancing at any time. Upstairs it is too crowded to dance. Age range seemed to go from very young to under 30. I would say about 2000 people in the place. Left here to go to Crocodillo at 5:30am.

Redondo
09-12-07, 05:23
The actual name for the club is Maluco Beleza, address is Sarmiento 1728, I went inside today and someone working there said the place opens at 1:00 am. Think I will check it out and let you know what I find. It is pretty damn big inside, should be able to hold a ton of chicas.You can probally hook up there for a beer with the hookers you normally pay.

Master J
09-12-07, 19:34
I went there this past Wednesday for their office party and overall it was real nice and early! I called ahead to be put on the guest list, and getting in was no problem. For those who may have not been here, it is a great big club with videos, music, etc. The crowd was perhaps a little young, but for some of you who want to take a shot at a non - pro, there where plenty of chicas here. When I left at 9:00 the place was pretty full. I think if you work the crowd, you can get away with digits. The guys after work seem to be a non factor. Truly. PM for address of phone numers.

MCSE
09-12-07, 19:43
Do you mean Big One? http://www.bigoneclub.com.ar/

Master J
09-12-07, 20:01
Yes, Thank you. I was there this past time on a Wednesday night office party that used to be at the Opera House in Puerto Madera, but on Saturday nights, this placed rocked my world! Friday I think is Gay friendly. For sure I was the oldest cat in the crowd, but all was good.

MCSE
09-12-07, 20:11
Another one, try Museum a on a Wed night. Museum it's on Peru 400 something, San Telmo.

Mercboy
10-22-07, 23:18
At the risk of inviting ridicule, does anyone know of (upscale) matchmaking services in BA? They have these in the US and, although expensive, have proven very effective in locating very hot and classy women who are impressed if approached that way and quite "open" to please their presumably wealthy suitor, hoping for the fairy-tale knight.

Redondo
10-23-07, 01:15
At the risk of inviting ridicule, does anyone know of (upscale) matchmaking services in BA? They have these in the US and, although expensive, have proven very effective in locating very hot and classy women who are impressed if approached that way and quite "open" to please their presumably wealthy suitor, hoping for the fairy-tale knight.I use Latin American cupid, but it seems it's more succesfull in other countries then in Argentina.

Zephyr
11-29-07, 05:31
I found that if I carried my camera with me like a Japanese tourist (I'm white) and asked girls on the street if I could take their picture, they almost always smiled and said yes. That accomplished, I could talk to them and get their numbers without scaring them off by just asking cold.

Youth hostels are a great place to meet chicas, many have bars with cheap beer and many local girls go there to meet tourists. I have met several pros and nonpros at youth hostels.

Another tip about hostels is to get a group of foreign girls to go out with you to clubs, especially if you speak spanish, the clubs will let you in free and I never wait in line anymore. You look like a pimp walking in with the girls, then ditch them for some locals later. The locals love to steal men from foreigners and you are more likely to fuck a local than a tourist.

British and Australian girls rarely speak spanish and generally like to have a man as chaparone when they go out in a foreign country, everybody wins and if all else fails you could get lucky with one of them.

Zephyr

MCSE
11-29-07, 22:04
The locals love to steal men from foreigners and you are more likely to fuck a local than a tourist.I have been to practically all the regular boliches in BA, for several years and I never seen a local girl stealing a guy from a foreigner girl, ever.

Zephyr
11-30-07, 00:10
I went to Opera Bay with a group of Swedish girls I met at a youth hostel, I don't remember the night but the line to get in went around the building.

I cut to the front of the line with the girls and the doorman just let us right in with no cover, once inside several local girls aproached me and asked me about myself and my friends, they seemed to get a kick out of making the girls I came with jealous. In the end I left with a local girl, my point is if you are seen with girls walking in it takes the letch factor out of the equation, and girls being competitive by nature are drawn to the attached man more than the single man.

Zephyr

MCSE
11-30-07, 11:28
Sure, I believe what happened to you is true, and I'm not saying it's not possible. But by the way you wrote it" The locals love to steal men from foreigners and you are more likely to fuck a local than a tourist." seems like a common practice and from what I have seen it's not a common practice. Pretty much have to do with how you look, your mood and style, your communications skills, and to what target are you pointing to.

I also agree that you will catch more attention if you are attached to good looking girls rather than alone and stand up at a dark corner, simply because of a matter of visibility.

However, I have a theory regarding this and I believe that worldwide, women are the choosier sex. In addition, clubs like the Opera Bay, la Diosa, Museum, in certain days are preffered by younger office workers who tempt to get there together, so would be a shame for the girls the next day to face their colleagues if they had the "wrong" behavior, and / or if they leaved with someone especially if their colleagues are aware that she have a current relationship. And if the girl is hot, it's highly probable that she is already involved into a relationship. However, some girls they simply don't care about that, and the contribution of brain inhibitors, such as alcohol and xtasi, as depending if they are in their fertile period will rise her willing to end in a one night relationship.

But in general, girls are looking more for a long term relationship, may be this is an automatic / insctintive pre-set, or an induced / learned desire.

They tend to make sure that the man is truly willing and has the resources to invest in a long-term relationship. It's like they are all the time looking for a potential father to have good parenting skills and good genes to "contribute" to their future offspring.

In addition, depending the time you show up, or if you are in a list and other factors, women has no obbligation to pay the admission to the clubs.

As for the clubs it's a trade-off to attract men hunting for girls.

Redondo
11-30-07, 13:41
I found that if I carried my camera with me like a Japanese tourist (I'm white) and asked girls on the street if I could take their picture, they almost always smiled and said yes. That accomplished, I could talk to them and get their numbers without scaring them off by just asking cold.

ZephyrYou must be pretty desperate for sex then.

I would buy some clothes and talk a bit with the saleswoman, I am sure some will give there number if you are semi decent looking

Daddy Rulz
11-30-07, 22:50
Women in Latin countries don't have the same age issues they do in the States, they all had strong fathers and most of them want to emulate him when they choose a guy.

That being said, if you want to try to make time with local girls they do like to have a sense of continuity before accepting an invitation. If the kiosko girl smiles at you a lot, she's probably interested. Portenyas are really good at putting on the armor as the onslaught from los chabons there is brutal and unending. If they engage with you at all they're digging you, say hello, chat for a bit and let it lay.

The next time you see them, chat a bit more, then maybe after the third time you chat ask for a number.

I've got tons of friends down there and they all say the same thing, finding men that will treat them well is the holy grail.

Zephyr
12-01-07, 00:25
I am not so desperate for sex, I just like taking pictures of girls, it is polite to ask, and I found it to be a simple and nonaggressive way to strike up a conversation. I agree that talking to salesgirls and mosas are also great ways to meet girls, there are many options.

Zephyr

Zephyr
12-01-07, 00:33
MCSE,

Obviously one must show some interest in the local girls and insinuate that you might be available, I wasn't trying to suggest that they flock over to foreigners to steal their men. I was merely suggesting that if you show up with some lookers, and they happen to be foreigners, the locals might take pleasure in the idea of prying you from the girls you appear to have arrived with.

You must have game, and you can't act like a pig, but if you aren't hideous it seems to work pretty well. The local girls like the way we treat them and many have the fantasy of being whisked away by a wealthy foreigner.

Zephyr

MCSE
12-01-07, 23:59
Zephyr,

I agree in some of the statements you made, but my thought now it's about, where do you get model type foreigner girls?

I have to go to San Telmo almost everyday since I'm working on renovating an apartment.

In the San Telmo area there is the major concentration of cheap hostels, tourist women and younger crowd as you menctioned. But, unfortunally, and again, from my point of view, 90% of the foreigner girls from english speaking countries seems to be overweight in comparision to the local girls.

Main differences are they are taller and busty, so they can catch the males eye, but then, they are used to biit_ch even more than the argentine girls does. They call themselves as BBW (Big Beatiful Women) and they seem to be proud of it, and it's ok, but they just can't compete in the Porteno world.

On the other hand, I have seen GORGEOUS foreign girls around, usually with a male partner, especially on saturdays around San Telmo.

Another difference it's that at the discos the tourist females dress in a very hot manner that argentine girls feel embarassment, with the exception of the swinger clubs, especially the Australians.

The local girls like the way we treat them and many have the fantasy of being whisked away by a wealthy foreigner.And here is where I don't agree: Argentine guys have developed the 'chamuyo' very deeply, and they have years and generations practicing it. If the guy receives even a small glance exchange, he will insist as a dog, respectfully, but just like a dog until he get either rejected or kissed. Argentine girls everywhere, but especially at the clubs avoid eye to eye contact as much as possible, for this reason.

(I'm talking about the classy girls, not waitresses, etc)

I also don't agree since at the club, everybody can be wealthy. And even if they imagine it, when she knows you live in a hostel, everything about the wealthy lie vanished.

That's why I always remak that one of the keyes to avoid this it's rent BARTS www.barts.com.ar apartments.

However, not every girl is looking for a wealthy partner at the club, many are looking for a nice, muscular, xtasy provider and good looking guy at the club, after all, that's why they go there.
The club it's like the forum, somehow annonymous, but Live and showing your face. This is south america, I know but they are not that naiv.

Now, if you are looking for girls who are really into it, you should avoid Opera and get to the VIP's in clubs like Rumy, Crobar, Pacha, and 647.
But it's going to cost more time and a lot more money.
http://www.club647.com

Zephyr
12-03-07, 04:36
MCSE.

I agree that few countries compare with Argentina for thin women, I was lucky to have met a group of Swedish and Norwegian girls that all spoke english and were pretty attractive.

Argentine women do tend to avoid eye contact for the reasons you state, however, as a foreigner with light hair and an accent, they tend to look at me because I am different so eye contact becomes less of an issue.

Also, by showing up with girls I don't seem so much like I am on the prowl and they can let their guard down.

The subject of wealth is another story. I never present myself as a wealthy man, but even when I stayed in youth hostels, locals believe if you are American you are rich, no matter what I say to the contrary.

Not every girl is looking for money, and when you find one that isn't it is a wonderful thing. For those that are, the trick is to spend as little as possible and have a good time.

Zephyr

Redondo
12-03-07, 19:21
I shall be absent for a few light years while Voltaire and a huge contingent of philosophers and thinkers are teleported via continuim to 2007 for the express purpose of even begining to lay the foundation to begin to grapple with the concept of " a woman who is not looking for money".Date a white girl from Zona norte.

Daddy Rulz
12-04-07, 05:23
MCSE.

I agree that few countries compare with Argentina for thin women, I was lucky to have met a group of Swedish and Norwegian girls that all spoke english and were pretty attractive.

Argentine women do tend to avoid eye contact for the reasons you state, however, as a foreigner with light hair and an accent, they tend to look at me because I am different so eye contact becomes less of an issue.

Also, by showing up with girls I don't seem so much like I am on the prowl and they can let their guard down.

The subject of wealth is another story. I never present myself as a wealthy man, but even when I stayed in youth hostels, locals believe if you are American you are rich, no matter what I say to the contrary.

Not every girl is looking for money, and when you find one that isn't it is a wonderful thing. For those that are, the trick is to spend as little as possible and have a good time.

ZephyrI dated a girl for almost two years that got pissed every time I bought her something. I know lots of women in BsAs that could care less about your wallet.

MCSE
12-04-07, 14:26
I'm glad everyone expressed his own opinion in this subject and I want to express my opinion with my deepest respect for the other members:

I consider that both female and male are looking for money, that it's imposed by our society. The surviving instinct requires to get adapted and have wealth to survive better, yourself and your offspring.

It's true that women everywhere are likely to get attached to a wealthy man, and in general, wealthy man will choose the best genes of his partner (beautiful woman)

However, it's also a fact that woman, especially when ovulating feel attraction to healthy man, and we know a lot of tales, real refferences and fiction movies about woman who, being married with older wealthy man, cheat on him with express sexual propouses, and they choose an attractive man, probably with a larger cock rather than another weathier one.

We all know this is so common that there are even laws for penalize this behavior, and they can get deeply hurt in their financial ststus, but the sexual desire it's so strong that they keep doing it. In other countries like muslim countries, adultery may lead to death of the woman. But they keep doing it.

So, a quick conclusion may be that once they have reached the wealthy man goal, they need to satisfy their sexual desires. If the wealthy man it's not to sastisfy that, they will find the way. If the woman has discresion enough she will never get caught.

Woman and Man also look for sex just for enjoinment propouses, and more woman than man feels in condition to put their sexual skills and bodies somehow in the market and make profit of it. However, keep in mind that offering other kind of skills such as your brain skills, your time and knowledge to serve a company, requiring in exchange an amount of money it's overall not that a different concept.

Anyway, my previous posts were 100% reffering the clubs scene and not the whole universe.

Lately but not less important,.

Boges wrote:

"Con el tiempo aprendes que estar con alguien porque te ofrece un buen futuro significa que tarde o temprano querrás volver a tu pasado. "

"With time you learn that being with someone because he / she offers you a better future will lead sooner or later to get back to your past"

There are a lot of same-concept staments in the argentine literature and may be or may be not one of the reasons why many educated woman are not looking for the instant money satisfaction. However, there are many who are actually looking for a wealthy partner, but they will require proofs of that.

Traditionally and because of the high cost of the transportation, less hotels and higher costs, Buenos Aires was a destination for wealthy people, but that changed after 2001, so currently you'll see tourist buying at the supermarket and using the public transportation, and eating at cheap restaurants.

Zephyr I wish you the best luck on your tryouts and I hope you post more of your experiences, I look forward to be able to understand better how the woman behave and fuck as much as possible and I'm sure other guys are looking for the same.

Zephyr
12-05-07, 01:14
Daddy Ruiz,

I also dated a girl for almost 2 years, she has a house in Don Torquato and never asked for a dime. I did, of course pay for our dates and travel expenses, but otherwise she took care of herself. I also stayed at her house for weeks at a time and wasn't allowed to pay for anything while there.

Like everywhere there are all kinds, and depending on your needs it may be more convenient to choose one or the other.

Zephyr

Daddy Rulz
12-05-07, 06:47
Daddy Ruiz,

I also dated a girl for almost 2 years, she has a house in Don Torquato and never asked for a dime. I did, of course pay for our dates and travel expenses, but otherwise she took care of herself. I also stayed at her house for weeks at a time and wasn't allowed to pay for anything while there.

Like everywhere there are all kinds, and depending on your needs it may be more convenient to choose one or the other.

ZephyrI can't even imagine getting involved with a woman up here anymore. It's not for everybody, but for me I still miss mine, there will be more though. I keep saying it on this board, the one shortage Argentina never experiences is not enough beautiful women. I'm trying to get Romina to hook me up with this Chica that quit working 3 years ago.

That's a question for the board, anybody ever hook up with a woman after she had been out of the biz for a number of years? This one would be ripe, 30ish, hot, one kid and unbelievable in bed, she comes like a freight train on icy rails, unstoppable!

Redondo
12-05-07, 11:33
Daddy Ruiz,

ZephyrDon T. Zona norte, go figure.

Redondo
12-05-07, 11:50
My ex lives with her parents and one brother in Villa de Mayo (near don't and near to the PanAmericana, partida Isla Malvinas) and her dad has a regular job and a small workshop at home. He also owns a home in don't. My ex goes to UADE, works for 1000$ a month at a real estate agency for 7 hours a day.

My ex always payed about half at the dates, never asked for a gift and when we traveled she would pay part (let's say 20%) If I ever wanted to take to Holland, I must pay because she or her parents can't.

She also can apply for an Italian passport (Which does have a big advantage for me) and when she finish her accounting career she could make a living anywhere in the world. She is also the kind of girl who would work as a waiter just to get some money.

The girl I date now is in her early 30's, probally earns around 5-6k in peso a month, travels to Colombia, is going to buy a home, car and finished 3 college degrees. She lives in Acasuso, she is from Beccar, her dad was Jewish, her mom second generation Spanish and she can probally soon apply for Spanish citizenship soon.

Girls like that are everywhere, especially in Zona Norte. The girls there are just better educated, better mannered, have better jobs and do have a future.

I also dated girls from LaFe and Cuidad Evita, those girls didn't really come from poor background but still they would be trouble, ask for gifts and more shit like that.

I just know I only date girls from the first group and send the ones from the second group a big red flag.

Those girls in the first group are just hard to find in Cap because first they mainly live outside the city (Barrio cerrados) have a boyfriend or husband, are occupied with study and work and going out in Capital is expensive.

The second group of Indians, mixed golddiggers are easy to find in Capital. I just leave them for someone who is stupid enough to get involved with them-.

P. S. I have never met, and I am sure I never will, met someone with blue eyes in South America who is poor.

Redondo
12-05-07, 11:53
I am soon to mount an expedition backed by The Explorers Club, and sanctioned by the National Science Foundation, to find, identify and study this "white girl from Zona Norte"(I certainly don't want to seem rational, but this could be the breakthrough "man" kind has been seeking.You are just ont trip with linea Mitre to Martinez and bus 707 away from starting that study.

Unicentre is a good way to start. The girls there are just better educated, cuter, better mannered then most girls in Capital.

Zona Norte is just a completly different ball game

Daddy Rulz
12-05-07, 14:03
P. S. I have never met, and I am sure I never will, met someone with blue eyes in South America who is poor.LOL that's because you never met me!

Redondo
12-06-07, 05:11
LOL that's because you never met me!I was talking about South Americans, but this goes for the rest of the world as well

BundaLover
12-14-07, 15:16
P. S. I have never met, and I am sure I never will, met someone with blue eyes in South America who is poor.Easy.

1) Cuba.

2) Southern Brasil.

3) Much less easy but I have seen so Costa Rica

Redondo
12-15-07, 22:28
I haven't been to Cuba or CR but I have been to South Brasil a lot and I never saw them.

MCSE
12-16-07, 00:43
Paraguayans and Northern Agentines especially from Entre Rios has Polish roots, depending on the family. I have seen on the news a network for illegal children traffic (with adoption propouses) works in those provinces. A classic example, as if you read the story of Irinia in the forum, I think she is from Paraguay or north Argentina. Of course there are aborigins too, but the most interesting mixture it's polish and aborigin. One of my favorite body shapes are these mixtures, dark and soft skin, and proportioned body.

Many of the Paraguayan male in Buenos Aires works in the construction, and many of them are blue-eyed. Also, many of the paraguayan females works as maids and they are blue-eyed as well.

Another case it's about the blue-eyed mapuches in Temuco, Chile. The germans mixed with some of the mapuche females producing blue eyed mapuches. However, the genetics mixed and remained the shape of the mapuches, short and wide and lack of buttocks, especially among the females.

In addition, as BundaLover menctioned, I lived in Miami, and I've met many blue-eyed, dark skinned cubans, I think they had roots in Galicia (north spain) primarely occupied by celtics (also asturias), same celtics that populated Ireland, that's why Irish, Asturians and many Gallegos have same roots.

BundaLover
12-16-07, 03:55
Redondo,

That's interesting. Which places in Southern Brasil and approximately how long was the total time you were there? Heck there are green eyed coffee colored girls in Natal Brasil. Perhaps as a result of Dutch or Portuguese.

Redondo
12-16-07, 12:02
Couple of weeks and mainly Florianopolis, Foz, Curitiba and SP

Slamcity
04-08-09, 16:11
Wow! Almost two years and no new posts in the thread?

So I'd like to know what's good in BA for Non-pro Chicas? With all due respect I'm still able to pull a PYT (pretty young thing) an do enjoy the thrill of the hunt, what can I say I'm always on the grind!

I do like pro girls too for convience.

So what's hot and what's good for normal chicks?

PM me and thanks!

QuakHunter
04-08-09, 16:22

So I'd like to know what's good in BA for Non-pro Chicas? With all due respect I'm still able to pull a PYT (pretty young thing) an do enjoy the thrill of the hunt, what can I say I'm always on the grind!

PM me and thanks!Me likey the non-pros, too.

That's why I get a Privado girl and pay her.

Then I pay her extra to pretend she likes me.

Everybody wins. I just keep on giving.

TejanoLibre
04-08-09, 21:01

PM me and thanks!1. Gran Bar Danzon.

2. Big One (on wednesdays ONLY) 6 to 2 am.

3. Museum (Wed. Only 6 to 2am)

4. Milion (t-f-s-)

This should keep you busy!

TL

Slamcity
04-10-09, 23:29
1. Gran Bar Danzon.

4. Milion (t-f-s-)

TLThank you so much! Only 3 days till I leave and I can't wait!

So these are bars or clubs? What part of town?

Hey what's cool to wear? Can I get by in a Bar with a cool tee shirt and clean sneakers? Club like that? OR do I have to rock a nice button down with shoes?

This place rocks!

Orang05
04-11-09, 13:31
Thank you so much! Only 3 days till I leave and I can't wait!

Hey what's cool to wear? Can I get by in a Bar with a cool tee shirt and clean sneakers? Club like that? OR do I have to rock a nice button down with shoes?

This place rocks!So here is how to do it:

1] Take a few tango lessons ["milonguero" style] in BsAs and learn the basics. Get a short and easily remembered "routine" down pat. In 2-4 hours of private lessons you will get enough. Ask your teacher how "milongas" work [e. g. Tango dance halls / venues /events].

2] Get yourself a few words of basic Castellano chit-chat.

3] Buy yourself a pair of black pants and a black shirt to wear to the milongas. Be sure you have a decent pair of shoes in which to to "dance" [your teacher can tell you where to get a "deal" on these, though any smooth-soled lace-up -- as in leather, composition -- will do].

4] Go to a milonga and watch the action for awhile. When you think you have it, begin to chat up some of the [many, many] single l women who will be there. Milongas are one of the few places in BsAs where Norte Americanos are actually welcomed by the ladies and where you will certainly, w/o fail, find genial non-pro female company. And many of them, if not most, are there with another agenda, one that you will share.

5] The ratio is usually about 5:3 [female:male] -- often better -- at milongas, and depending on which ones you go to will determine the age and class of the women who are there to dance and attend to their other agenda.

6] You will learn a terrific dance, meet some terrific women, and have a terrific time. It also works like a charm "back home," wherever that may be. I cannot decide if getting into the tango thing has payed off more fully in BsAs or back in N. A. -- or anywhere else for that matter.

7] My experience over 2+ years of this: Small investment [in every way] BIG return [in the other, obvious way].

Saludos!

TomGlobal
04-12-09, 00:42
I'm in Rosario this weekend. Met a hot 32 year old last night, and we're going out tonight. I got some action in Salta 3 weeks ago.

The curiousity factor is a much better play away from BA, as long as you can speak some spanish. Also, I was drinking Havanah Club for 10 pesos a drink last night at a very nice bar / club.

Ps It helped that my friend lives here, so he was a great Wingman last night

TejanoLibre
04-12-09, 20:41
Thank you so much! Only 3 days till I leave and I can't wait!

This place rocks!They are ALL bars / clubs with food like always!

Non-pros.

Nice places!

Dress a little better than usual.

Maybe no jeans. It depends on you and the way you wear them.

TL

Member #3320
04-15-09, 03:17
1. Gran Bar Danzon.

4. Milion (t-f-s-)

TLI agree 100% with TL on choices 3 & 4

Jackpot
04-15-09, 22:49
I agree 100% with TL on choices 3 & 4How do we get there? Could you please provide street and cross streets.

Thank you.

Jackpot

Daddy Rulz
04-15-09, 23:38
So here is how to do it:

1] Take a few tango lessons ["milonguero" style] in BsAs and learn the basics. Get a short and easily remembered "routine" down pat. In 2-4 hours of private lessons you will get enough. Ask your teacher how "milongas" work [e. G. Tango dance halls / venues /events].

2] Get yourself a few words of basic Castellano chit-chat.

3] Buy yourself a pair of black pants and a black shirt to wear to the milongas. Be sure you have a decent pair of shoes in which to to "dance" [your teacher can tell you where to get a "deal" on these, though any smooth-soled lace-up -- as in leather, composition -- will do].

4] Go to a milonga and watch the action for awhile. When you think you have it, begin to chat up some of the [many, many] single l women who will be there. Milongas are one of the few places in BsAs where Norte Americanos are actually welcomed by the ladies and where you will certainly, w / o fail, find genial non-pro female company. And many of them, if not most, are there with another agenda, one that you will share.

5] The ratio is usually about 5:3 [female:male] -- often better -- at milongas, and depending on which ones you go to will determine the age and class of the women who are there to dance and attend to their other agenda.

6] You will learn a terrific dance, meet some terrific women, and have a terrific time. It also works like a charm "back home," wherever that may be. I cannot decide if getting into the tango thing has payed off more fully in BsAs or back in N. A. -- or anywhere else for that matter.

7] My experience over 2+ years of this: Small investment [in every way] BIG return [in the other, obvious way].

Saludos!Hit the neighborhood milonga. I highly recomend the milonga at the Albanian Social club in Palermo

Member #3320
04-15-09, 23:39
How do we get there? Could you please provide street and cross streets.

Thank you.

JackpotJackpot,

Please read my reports on "non-pro" clubs of BA and a complete report on Museum. You will find quality information on meeting non-pro chicas here.Or simply having a good meal and a drink in a chilled out atmosphere with the local crowd.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4967

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4965

Enjoy BA!

Frgethenam
06-24-09, 11:54
Hello All,

Will be in BA for a short 2 day trip on my way to Chile and was wondering if Milion is just a restaurant / bar establishment to hang out or does it turn into a disco later in the evening?

Thanks

Member #3320
06-24-09, 12:03
Hello All,

Will be in BA for a short 2 day trip on my way to Chile and was wondering if Milion is just a restaurant / bar establishment to hang out or does it turn into a disco later in the evening?

ThanksIts a bar with a great ambience.

Sinning Desi
06-24-09, 17:51
I came to Bs As a couple of years ago, and a buddy living in town took me to a bar restaurant for non-pros, slightly older, but still fun. Unfortunately, the story we spun was so out of hand, we ended up pissing off the chicas. Oh well. It had dark wood panelling and looked like an old American speakeasy, Chicago-style. Ring anyone's bell?

Any places like that for a solo traveler? I find it's easier with a wingman, but that usually doesn't happen on my business trips:(As I monger quite a bit, I find the Chase / GFE a lot more fun than the sex sometimes.

Frgethenam
06-24-09, 19:05
Its a bar with a great ambience.Thank you Captain for the information. If I can trouble you one more time. Is there a decent disco in the Recoleta area for some dancing and fun on a Tuesday night?

(I have setup a duo with Mariana & Gysel for Monday night!

Joe Hernandez
06-24-09, 22:13
Probally the only one is Sahara, close to newport but there is not a lot going on.

You are better off going to Cigale or Bahrein, they are both in the microcentro so not Recoleta.