PDA

View Full Version : Daytime Boliches

Moore
05-03-06, 03:45
I recently visited Madonna and Affaire Pueyrredon (almost next door to each other) at about 5pm. I had never done this before, in fact I didn't even know there was an afternoon shift (begins at 4pm I believe) at these places until about a week ago. I thought they opened at 10 or 11pm.

Both places exaggerated their staff. The Madonna doorman told me there were 7 girls (only 4) and the AP doorman told me 5 (only 3). After entering, they'll tell you that the other girls are upstairs fucking but I'm sure thats a lie. I wasn't going to argue, but claiming 25 girls for 20 is one thing and claiming 7 for 4 is another. You can count to 4 pretty quick. The atmosphere was dead, like the beach in winter.

The covers were the same evening ones (p30 at Madonna and p15 at AP). The evening cover at AP might be p20, I don't remember. Both include one beer as usual. I don't usually mind the covers but I think that p30 to enter the dead shift with 4 measly chicas is rather steep. I left Madonna after downing my draft beer - none of the 4 interested me at all. At AP I liked one of the three and had a good 30 minute session upstairs with her - pile driver, ballwasher, bullrider, stovepipe, crowbar, dogpound, machine gun, jockey style, monkey wrench, fast 'n' furious, hillybilly, etc. 120 pesos just like the night shift. This girl could swallow a bareback banana whole without blinking. P30 surcharge for full service, no CIM so COF.

I was quite lucky to find a suitable girl. Its a numbers game - if the lineup is big enough, like it usually is at night, chances are much higher that you'll find your type.

I don't recommend going to these places during the day. I might go in again if I happen to be walking by, but I wouldnt make a special trip there.

Oh yeah, AP has been "redecorated/remodeled". Its still pretty tacky just like the Cumbia being played though. I guess this is why it was briefly closed about a month ago. Money flushed down the toilet if you ask me. I have good reason(s) to believe that AP has excellent, even intimate relations with the police and I don't ever remember it being closed before, which is exceptional even for a regular bar here. I was very surprised to see it closed last month but now we know why.