PDA

View Full Version : Gabi - 15-6263-9448

ComeOnDown
05-08-06, 14:24
One of the best massage session I've had in Buenos Aires. Her attitude was very pleasant as she smiled a lot highlighting her beautiful dimples. One of the rare instances where the chica looks better in person than her photos. Although she does not speak english she tried her best to communicate as much as I tried my best to talk to her drawing from my limited spanish vocabulary.

Place: A studio type flat in Sta. Fe a block away from Avenida 9 de Julio. What immediately struck me was the presence of a queen size bed with about 10 throw pillows just beside the massage table. Hmmmm, seems like she offers other services besides massage. Bathroom was very clean with lots of small bars of soap and towels at your disposal.

Massage: Had a diploma hanged on the wall attesting to her massage skills. According to her not to many masajistas are "matriculado" so having that certificate on the wall is like having an ISO certification for masajistas. And true to her claim, she indeed provided a very good massage. Her style is different from what I'm familiar with as she started with the upper body and ended with the lower body. During the course of the massage about a dozen "accidental" sensual touches in the ball and dick area happened. This chica is really trying to work me out and I had already had a wood even before she requested me to turn over.

Other services: What the hell, enough of the massage and lets have some more action. Before anything else, she requested me to take a quick shower - of coure I obliged. She then directed me to the queen size bed. It sure is more comfortable than doing it in a massage table. She did a little strip tease, dancing to the music of Sade. Medium sized natural breasts and ample behind. Started out with missionary, changed to doggie and finished it off with cowgirl. With a few more minutes to spare gave me another massage just to relax the muscles a bit.

I first sessioned with this chica when she was still working for a spa place. Now she is independent. This last session reinforces Exon's observation whereby independent chicas give better service as compared to chicas working in a stable. If you think about it they really have no choice but to provide above par service because repeat business for them is the only thing that will keep them afloat.

Asked her if I can take few pictures to which she obliged. I'm posting a few in here with Ave. Sta. Fe in the background.

Cost: A$ 60 for massage and propina for the sexo.

Address: Galeria Rustic Sta. Fe 1126 rm 403

Cell: 15-6263-9448

Site: www.gabimasajes.com.ar

====================================================

Greetings everyone,

I have been advised that Gabi would appreciate it if everyone would call to make an appointment PRIOR to arriving at her place. Apparently there's a security issue with the doormen at the building with guys just showing up unannounced at her address looking for service.

Thanks,

Jackson

ComeOnDown
05-08-06, 17:27
Asked her about cola and she said it was not on the menu. I know I may have overpaid but with her tits rubbing my back and the sight of that big inviting bed in the horizon I gave her A$ 150 for the whole package. Although the price may be a bit steep for someone who advertises as a masajista it was worth it because she was not too conscious with regards to time. If I'm not mistaken I was probably in there for a good hour and a half.

Bacchus9
05-09-06, 01:27
Just happened to be in the neighborhood. Late night delight, she's a treat. Very good massage, suggest you give her the lead as she puts on a good show. Boudoir experience. An amphorae of pleasure.

JengisKhan
05-10-06, 13:39
I had a great time with Gabi yesterday. Sweet Paraguayan cutie, good massage, very hot performance. Charges $150 for everything.

Tinman
05-10-06, 23:22
She's listed as "Amanda" on Platynum. Cute girl.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Especiales/Amanda/Amanda1.htm

El Nica
05-18-06, 22:59
Guys,.

I have been with Gabi as well. The typical price for her massage is no more than $60AR. Sexo is subjective and $150AR for massage and sexo is more than what the locals pay. Usually they pay between AR$100 to AR$120 for the whole deed and she is thrilled. So enjoy and let's not pay tourist tax.

She is awesome though no doubt about it. I know that for us AR$30 pesos may be nothing, but remember than these girls can quickly let the money go to their heads if we overpay.

Regards,.

El Nica

Platoche
05-24-06, 22:19
Following my arrival in BA on Monday via an overnight flight I thought I would enjoy a good massage with a happy ending and after reading the board chose to go see Gaby.

Got there on time and she was ready. She has a great smile and made me feel comfortable.

I was gonna pay right away but she said it was ok to do so after the fun. She started with the massage. It was a good massage although I have had better ones in places where the happy ending is not included.

Nevertheless for someone whose business is primarily sex I think she did a very good job. After asking me if I just wanted a HJ or sex, she took me to the shower and washed me for a while.

Once on the bed she did a little strip tease.

Her body is not as good as it looks on her site, she has a tommy a relatively large ass but she still is far from fat. Anyway she's really friendly and her cute smile was turning me on.

She then proceeded to give me a good BBBJ for about 10' and she also spent a while working on my balls and my ass -I suppose there is a term for that but being new to this, I have no idea what it is- all this was done with a smile and she let my fingers do anything they wanted during all that time.

The sex was good and she seemed to enjoy it as well, it wasn't rushed and she was very friendly with a lot of kissing.

Overall I would recommend even if she is not a model, price was A$150.

Platoche

Lowlight
05-25-06, 17:00
Had a wonderful time with Gaby. I taught english like would you like to use the bathroom. I speak spanish so we had lots of fun talking. She worked me over pretty well. She really wanted me to take photos. She changed outfits and kept asking for more photos. She posed and everythig. Was very very good. Seriously for 150 it is worht every penny. I highly suggest everyone try her out. Nice body and knows hot to use it. Very flirtacious and warm. She asked me if I wanted postre, dessert for those non spanish speakers. Once again enjoyable time and she asked me to come back to take more photos and she will wear different outfits. I had to go to meet up with a cousin and she asking to take more photos. I will post them when I get back to usa. Cables are not working.

Lowlight
05-28-06, 17:44
I know I just wrote but I had another session with Gabi. Once again made my body feel like jelly. I felt great afterward. Knowing how to speak spanish really enhances any expierence with a lady. We talked the whole time and we made each other laugh. Afterwards I took some photos for a little reminder when I am home. Which I will attempt to post for everyone to see for themselves. She really has a great personailty. She is very sweet. She a great ass and has some nice curves on her. Those who say she might have a belly are to picky. Every curve works for her and for me. She goes to the gym which is more then I can say for most. She really makes your time enjoyable and relaxing. The price is very right. Come on 20 dollars for a massage and 30 dollars for some wonderful bedtime. Can't beat this price in the USA. You will be happy you came.

Dickhead
06-05-06, 16:36
Went there today. Could not get her below 150. She said she raised her prices last month when her rent went up. Very clean place. Definitely a professional masseuse. I am not into massages but my back's been bad so I thought I'd try one. Ten minutes of massage, half an hour of sex, twenty more minutes of massage. BBBJ but not much of it. Definitely has a tummy and her ass is not firm. Older than I thought she'd be from the pix. Pussy smelled good and was shaped like a taco so I ate, which she enjoyed. Either she came or it was a good fake. Don't really care. Sex was nothing special. Nice gal, kinda funny, a bit goofy.

Would I repeat? Probably not but she would be a good choice for those who value massages more highly than I do. Fuckin phone kept ringing which was a drag.

Dickhead
06-21-06, 03:09
You know I think what I might do is go get a massage from her for 60 and then go to either Santa Fe 1707 or Santa Fe 3373. Another tactic might be to just offer her 100 for sexo for 45 minutes. She does have a certain something about her that gives me a hard on when I think about her. Could be the dimples.

Lowlight
06-21-06, 11:36
I wrote a post while I was in BS AS promising fotos of Gabi. Here they are. Enjoy. Lowlight

Lowlight
06-21-06, 11:52
Here are few more pics of Gabi. Lowlight

Fly Guy II
06-21-06, 11:58
Hi,

Since we are sharing photos of Gabi, here is one of mine. She loves to play the model and she is photogenic.

F G II

BundaLover
07-21-06, 21:37
Yup those are photos of my little sweetheart. I can't believe she had sex with you guys too! Anyway this girl is a little bundle of energy with a great spirit and fun sense of humor. She said price was 200US or 2000 pesos I said that was a little high and she said she would accept 200 Euros instead. 150p it was and she likes to take charge. She has her little program which is very amusing. The apartment is in a shopping center on the 4th floor. There is a doorman. I saw signs of other activity in other apartments. Hallway is dark and some of the lights are out. I figured I would be robbed but it turned out not the case. Lots of candles and curtains and music and colors. But not the typical shithole. She has personalized it somewhat tastefully.

Gives a mean blowjob. After the massage and shower she does a little strip tease and takes your cock into her mouth (without) and plays with it while staring at you. Slaps it against her tits and then licks your balls. She lies down sideways and settles in for the long haul. Great blow job. Nice body as seen in photos and better when its ass side up and getting rammed. If you know how to work it she gets into it. One of the best I;ve had in BsAs this trip. We went well over 1.5 hours. I tried to repeat on Wednesday but she was busy so I had to visit 1707SF (walking up SF about 5 blocks)

Not a portena. Paraguaian. Yummy.

BA Luvr
07-23-06, 18:13
Just came from a Sunday afternooner with Gabi, following the recommendations of several others on this board. No sex, but the best damned massage with relaxo I've had outside of China. She really knows how to give a massage; unlike some of the girls posing as a masseuse so they can trade you up to sex. And she gives a really great handjob too, teasing your body with her fingertips and working the perineum (look it up) All for the price of $AR 70.

She's at Santa Fe 1126 #403, inside a mini-mall. Cell= 15-6263-9448. She prefers clients on Saturday and Sunday if I understood her correctly. She is hot and likes to pose, as witnessed by these photos.

Geo Eye
07-23-06, 20:57
NO SEX, are you kidding me? Something like that I would take and ram all night long. Man who cares for a massage, she is to be banged without any mercy. I am sure she enjoys her job.

Come on fellow dog,

El Perro
07-24-06, 14:39
There ain't nothing unREAL about a handjob. Ol Ba Luvr is getting a raw deal here. Plus he provided some nice info for other mongers. IMHO.

BA Luvr
07-25-06, 20:55
Thanks for backing me up, Dogg. Do I need to remind the others that this thread is on "Massage Parlors"? As for sex, a couple of others said they upgraded from massage, but I didn't even ask about it. The point is, the HJ was so expert that she had me quivering in ecstasy before I had a huge, prolonged orgasm, which I don't usually experience in full sex. Try it, you'll like it.

Strad
08-18-06, 22:43
I have just visited Gabi today. I told her I fancy one hour massage. She then asked me where I am from, I told her I from "Romania" she said one hour massage is 80pesos. I reminded her that she charges 60 pesos which I learned from a website where she had many pictures. She said ah it was before now is the new price. I told her money is not a problem but I am not happy with the pricing. I picked up myself up and about to leave, she backed out, settled $70 for a solo massage.

Can somebody who has been there recently please verify:

-She told me she is having her period, so she is not availeble for sex.

-Does she undress during the massage?

-Has her fee indeed gone up to A$R80 for massage, A$R160 for sexo?

In all, Gabi is a sun shine in personality, smaller than I thought was, she defenitely has a belly tommy which I don't mind; I fancy one more place on women where I can grab on. The massage is good and solid, she obviously knows her profession. Erotica / hj part wasn't bad, could it be better on the repeat? I will wait to see her costal is clear for sexo option (thanks for the report from DH) and of course, if she does not charge me with the "Romanian" price.

By the way, she told me after the session that a monger had left his eyeglasses at her place 4 days ago, so if you were the one, go there and pick it up.

Cheers,

Strad

BA Luvr
08-19-06, 01:54
I have just visited Gabi today. I told her I fancy one hour massage. She then asked me where I am from, I told her I from "Romania" she said one hour massage is 80pesos. I reminded her that she charges 60 pesos which I learned from a website where she had a many pictures. She said ah it was before now is the new price. I told her money is not a problem but I am not happy with the pricing. I picked up myself up and about to leave, she backed out, settled $70 for a solo massage.

Can somebody who has been there recently please verify:

-She told me she is having her period, so she is not availeble for sex.

-Does she undress during the massage?

-Has her fee indeed gone up to A$R80 for massage, A$R160 for sexo?

In all, Gabi is a sun shine in personality, smaller than I thought was, she defenitely has a belly tommy which I don't mind; I fancy one more place on women where I can grab on. The massage is good and solid, she obviously knows her profession. Erotica / hj part wasn't bad, could it be better on the repeat? I will wait to see her costal is clear for sexo option (thanks for the report from DH) and of course, if she does not charge me with the "Romanian" price.

By the way, she told me after the session that a monger had left his eyeglasses at her place 4 days ago, so if you were the one, go there and pick it up.

Cheers,

StradMy post was just 3 weeks ago, and I said she charged $AR70 (but that was for Chicago residents) I don't know what the upcharge is for sex, but I thought her massage with relax was just fine. She does not undress, but doesn't object if you grab her ass while she works. I still recommend her as one of the best I've had.

Dickhead
09-12-06, 17:26
This wench stood me up yesterday. I woke up With Wood as Exon would say, and I wanted to bang Martina but I couldn't get a hold of her. I had promised myself I would not succumb to the temptation to go to 359 Maipú again, for reasons that remain unclear. So, I called Gabi and requested a 2 PM appointment but she said más tarde and we agreed on 3 PM.

Got there and the portero told me she had left and that I should call her on her cell, which I did several times, until finally I got her "receptionist" who told me she was "running behind" and I could come back in an hour and a half. NOT.

Called Salomé of ex Güemes fame, who has now morphed into Mia and has her own apartment not far from Gabi's place. No luck. Called 343 Uruguay. No luck. Frustrated. Horny. Called Martina again. Problem solved.

Don't think I will see Gabi again as this behavior is unacceptable (she had my phone number)

Billy 32
09-25-06, 17:02
I was stood up by Gabi today also. I am a regular customer and repeat with her several times on every trip here. When I find a good thing I tend to stick to it and I get at least one massage a week here. I called this afternoon and talked to her receptionist. We agreed on a time of 3:30. I show at 3:30 and the doorman hands me the phone when he called her. She asks me to come back in 45 minutes and to call her receptionist to verify. I told her I had already talked to the receptionist and was told 3:30. So I left and did not call back. I have better things to do with my time than walk around SantaFe for 45 minutes and I am not going to go back to my hotel, call the receptionist, and turn around and go back again. This is the third time I have shown up and been told to wait. The first time it was 10 minutes so no big deal. The second she wanted me to wait 15, again no big deal but annoying. 45 minutes is out of the question. I like Gabi and I like her performance, but I think I am going to have to find a more reliable regular massage girl.

Ernie2003
09-29-06, 11:49
Yes, again same thing.

The problem is that she has too much clients and she is too busy.

Her service is excellent, but I'm tired of "call again in half an hour", or "come back later".

Sorry, she may be good, but is not the only one in town.

Strad
09-29-06, 13:46
That's why Argentina is always Argenitna, and it will always be.

These chicas only want to make the money infront of them, Miss Sol, Gabi, they just want to make money today, and tomorrow is another story. Short sighted!

Another example, I bought a watch at an antique store in Centro, the watch stopped ticking so I brought it back to the store. Due to that the watch came fresh from him and its not working properly, so I understood the store owner took the watch said will take care of it. Next day, the watch was working again, but he asked for 50 peos more for the repaire / cleaning, or the watch is his until I paid him that 50 pesos.

I repeatedly try to make him understand that I am his repeat buyer (twice) I am in BsAs a few times. He can take his sorry 50 pesos but I will take his business somewhere else.

He said he doesn't care.

I was speechless.

Strad

Thomaso276
09-29-06, 19:59
Strad, I do not know the specifics of your purchase but I would have threatened the guy with a complaint at the local police station. People here seem to respond in a more positive way when you claim they are breaking a law.

Strad
09-30-06, 00:01
Strad, I do not know the specifics of your purchase but I would have threatened the guy with a complaint at the local police station. People here seem to respond in a more positive way when you claim they are breaking a law.For 50 pesos? Not serious enough to get police invovled. I have better things to do.

Thanks though,

Strad

Lui55
12-01-06, 09:58
Maybe I was particularly fortunate but I did not have any trouble fixing an appointment with Gabi. The recommendation was to call the receptionist 2 hours in advance on the same day. When I called, a Wednesday at 1:30PM I got the appointment right away. She quoted 100 AR$ for the massage plus manual relax.

When I met her I was surprised by her angelical face. She is CUTE, small with a beautiful curvy body. With her blond curly hair and beautiful eyes she really looks like Shakira. She is from Paraguay for me a promise of generosity.

The massage was done with professional skill. She is able to exert a lot of pressure with her fingers, so you better tell her if you prefer it softer.

And then comes the dessert. She invited me to her paradise. After a shower that let me anticipate what was coming by her caressing me all over she led me to a second bed behind a curtain where she performed her beautiful act. I have few words to describe it. Yes it was a GFE. She kissed me all over, she sang in my ears. We were hugging and kissing like lovers and still nothing was left out. I finished doggie-like admiring her round ass.

A word of caution, that should be obvious in this forum. Don't visit a massage girl in a hurry. With Gabi take your time and let her lead you and buildup the pleasure slowly. It is worth it.

I tipped her generously. When compared with what I can find in Italy it is like day and night.

Strad
12-04-06, 20:23
You have paid her 100 pesos for both massage and the sexo? humm... it sounds like a good bargain.

Has anyone else received her service like that in that price range?

Thanks!

Strad

BundaLover
12-05-06, 01:21
He definitley knows the place and the routine. I think she charged me more because larger penises result in more wear and tear or as Dickhead will say depreciation of a 15 year class asset. Anyway good to see she is flexible on price.

Lui55
12-05-06, 11:47
Let me clarify the issue. The price quoted for an hour massage plus handjob was 100 AR.

The invitation to paradise is extra. She told me repeatedly that she is very selective and being rather small it is probably correct that size is an issue.

My tip was 150 AR pesos. I consider it a fair tip because the total session lasted one hour and a half and her talent is exceptional.

Cactus
12-05-06, 12:05
If size is the determining factor in pricing I would probably qualify for a rebate!

Cactus

Strad
12-06-06, 21:48
Gabi used to charge 60 pesos with HJ included. Last time I had to pay her 70 pesos because she thinks there had been an inflation. Your 100 pesos were just for massage+HJ, you were obviously being charged for the "tourist price". Gabi's full service with "Invitation to Paradise" is about 150 pesos, don't understand why did you have to give her 150 pesos just for the tip.

If you are going to visit her again, I know you can't pay her less now.

Let me clarify the issue. The price quoted for an hour massage plus handjob was 100 AR.

The invitation to paradise is extra. She told me repeatedly that she is very selective and being rather small it is probably correct that size is an issue.

My tip was 150 AR pesos. I consider it a fair tip because the total session lasted one hour and a half and her talent is exceptional.

Fretta
12-20-06, 19:56
Oh. My. GOD!

Boobies are the alpha. Boobies are the omega. From boobies all threads are born and into boobies let them all dissolve."

Tiger
02-13-07, 23:14
I sow Gabi twice last year and she told me 70peso for the massage for hour and half. The first time I was with her I let her massage me then asked for sex and paid her extra 80 so the total was 150 peso. Just like buying a car or a bottle of water from the store you pay what the asking price is or try to lower it. Some rich spoiled man like to show off and pay double the asking price. What that does it ruins it for the rest of the working class man.

Second time when I sow her I told her pass on the massage and went staight to the back room. I had many all over the world but I must say she fucks better then most, specially in Argentina. Paid 150peso. 150 is just right, not a penny more.

Dcba2007
03-31-07, 11:30
Gabi's web page is down. Does anyone have a contact for her?

Thanks

Flexible Horn
03-31-07, 15:53
Gabi's web page is down. Does anyone have a contact for her?

Thanks.www.gabimasajes.com.ar is working as at 2-50pm.

FH

Jahat
04-10-07, 17:33
Had a massage with Gabi yesterday.

She has an angelic face, but her body is a little chunky, and her skin has definitely seen too much sun.

Her massage, however, is great. She has a huge certificate framed on the wall showing that she is certified in massage from some school. I believe it.

When I called, she said that it was ar$150 for a massage with happy ending, and wouldn't be talked down. I asked about more and she said it depended on her preference, which I took to mean that she wanted to see me first.

Massage plus sex was. Wait for it. Ar$300, which is what everyone is trying to charge now it seems, and which she wouldn't go lower than.

She was enthusiastic and seemed to really get into it, so I'd say that including the professional massage, it was definitely worth it.

Dcba2007
04-10-07, 19:46
Senior members: Does $300 sound right to you?

El Perro
04-10-07, 19:59
Senior members: does $300 sound right to you?I don't recall ever reading on AP where anybody paid as much as 300p to fuck a massage chica. But she is a sexy little critter and apparently has a sound mind for business.

Strad
04-10-07, 20:10
I can get an excellent erotic massage with table shower for $70 bucks, in New York City!

Dabbie charges AR70, okay, 80 for you + a HJ!

Strad

Rock Harders
04-10-07, 20:20
Mongers-

Keep in mind that an Argentinean would NEVER pay this girl (especially because she is Paraguayan) more than $150 AR for full service sex plus massage. Judging from the pictures and accounts of experiences, Gabi is a mediocre looking chica and should be commanding nowhere near $300 AR; this is exclusively a gringo rip-off price.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Alan23
04-10-07, 20:29
Guys, I have been with Gabi as well. The typical price for her massage is no more than $60AR. Sexo is subjective and $150AR for massage and sexo is more than what the locals pay. Usually they pay between AR$100 to AR$120 for the whole deed and she is thrilled. So enjoy and let's not pay tourist tax.

She is awesome though no doubt about it. I know that for us AR$30 pesos may be nothing, but remember than these girls can quickly let the money go to their heads if we overpay.

Regards,

El NicaThese were words of wisdom from only 11 months ago. Argentines don't have a problem with inflation - neither do some mongers. 100% in one year is shameful!

Let me replay El Nica's words, "I know that for us AR$30 pesos may be nothing, but remember than these girls can quickly let the money go to their heads if we overpay."

Hunt99
04-10-07, 20:44
These were words of wisdom from only 11 months ago. Argentines don't have a problem with inflation - neither do some mongers. 100% in one year is shameful!I would guess that it could be another option - she's gotten so busy and is so popular, that she can and has raised her prices. Supply and demand, Economics 101.

In any service industry work, when a provider gets really busy, they raise prices. When things get slow, new customers will get a much lower rate.

The problem is that she has too much clients and she is too busy.

Her service is excellent, but I'm tired of "call again in half an hour", or "come back later".

Alan23
04-10-07, 21:42
Gabi used to charge 60 pesos with HJ included. Last time I had to pay her 70 pesos because she thinks there had been an inflation. Your 100 pesos were just for massage+HJ, you were obviously being charged for the "tourist price". Gabi's full service with "Invitation to Paradise" is about 150 pesos, don't understand why did you have to give her 150 pesos just for the tip.

If you are going to visit her again, I know you can't pay her less now.Hunt,

Of course you are right about supply and demand - more like "Don't ask, don't get". However, think we are trying to figure out how she could even comprehend asking for such a price. Read back 120 days ago, some guy gives her 250p for 120-150p service. Then yesterday she pitches 300p for full service - and gets it. Clearly demonstrating that her pussy's value is exactly what the last guy paid for it.

With all this being said, there will be a number of short-term visitors that don't have the time or energy to walk all over BsAs everyday, all-day looking for bargains. Hence the supply & demand equations will be very slow in "righting" themselves - if ever.

BadMan
04-10-07, 22:42
300 pesos for a chubby Parguayan masseuse? Thats friggen nuts, I mean if the girl is gorgeous, please, be my guest. But this buck toothed chubby paraguayan is NOT worth it, seems you guys that keep praising her should stop. I am sure she has read the forum and has abused all the work you have sent her way.

This is a 150 peso chick, no matter what and that is being generous, there are beautiful woman on Area VIP that will let you fuck em like crazy for 250 pesos, 10 times hotter than this ugly chick.

But hey, to each his own.

Bad

Strad
04-11-07, 02:45
That's why we need this forum right? To be informative. I am sure Jackson is smiling when he hears that. If Debbie asks this kind price, I would simply turn around and leave, and that's when she get to lower her price.

Thanks!

Mystrad.

Hunt,

Of course you are right about supply and demand - more like "Don't ask, don't get". However, think we are trying to figure out how she could even comprehend asking for such a price. Read back 120 days ago, some guy gives her 250p for 120-150p service. Then yesterday she pitches 300p for full service - and gets it. Clearly demonstrating that her pussy's value is exactly what the last guy paid for it.

With all this being said, there will be a number of short-term visitors that don't have the time or energy to walk all over BsAs everyday, all-day looking for bargains. Hence the supply & demand equations will be very slow in "righting" themselves - if ever.

Sinistra
04-11-07, 09:15
300 pesos for a chubby Parguayan masseuse? Thats friggen nutsI definitely wouldn't pay that much to do the dirty with her, but she does, in fact, provide a superior massage. You could go to a spa and get a bad massage for half that, or throw in the sex for about $150, but you'll get a crappy massage and more times than not, bad sex. She has strong hands and good technique and an understanding of physiology. She can also pretty deftly handle your handle. I go just for the massage.

Dcba2007
04-11-07, 10:24
This board has a very important role in introducing nice and fair ladies and therefore promoting their demand (which is a very good thing) Consequently, when those ladies abuse that trust, the board should take measured steps to keep everyone honest.

Therefore, I move that Gabi be asked to clarify her fees promptly or the "Gabi" thread be deleted from this forum. I'm sure there will be other girls who will fill her shoes.

El Perro
04-11-07, 10:28
This board has a very important role in introducing nice and fair ladies and therefore promoting their demand (which is a very good thing) Consequently, when those ladies abuse that trust, the board should take measured steps to keep everyone honest.

Therefore, I move that Gabi be asked to clarify her fees promptly or the "Gabi" thread be deleted from this forum. I'm sure there will be other girls who will fill her shoes.Deleting the thread deletes the information about her good and bad. NOT a good idea. What is going on with all this talk of deleting things lately? Let's delete the fucking talk about deleting things.

WorldTravel69
04-11-07, 10:56
Tell her you are a member of a club and that you were recommended by a member and the price was. . . . . I believe she knows which one. The price should be the same.

Did anyone try that?

Sinistra
04-11-07, 14:13
Ooh! One post and I'm already shillin' like a villain. I think I'll celebrate by putting on some 50 Cent and having a Bacardi. Maybe I'll call up my good friend Steve Milloy at junkscience.com and smoke a few Marloboros and buy some stock in some coal-firing electricity plants and head down to Gabi's for some horse-faced entertainment. Oh, by the way, she does give an excellent massage.

Hunt99
04-11-07, 15:44
Ooh! One post and I'm already shillin' like a villain. I think I'll celebrate by putting on some 50 Cent and having a Bacardi. Maybe I'll call up my good friend Steve Milloy at junkscience. Com and smoke a few Marloboros and buy some stock in some coal-firing electricity plants and head down to Gabi's for some horse-faced entertainment. Oh, by the way, she does give an excellent massage.ROFL - funny stuff! :D

BadMan
04-11-07, 17:55
Charging $60 pesos for massage and relax and $150 for massage and sex about 6 months ago. 100% inflation in 6 months? This is rediculous. Stop inflating this girls head and therefore her prices. I don't give a shit, I would never touch this ugly thing, but for all you guys paying 300 AR to fuck her, I feel sorry for you.

I think that she needs to come back down to earth. All you guys that praise the hell out of her and send her unsuspecting clients are doing the forum members wrong. I just read Sinatras post, his FIRST and ONLY post, nothing informative, just a useless praising of her services while giving no details on price or looks or anything else for that matter. I think we have seen the first and last post from this obvious shill, that is unless he posts again praising her and her services.

To all the newbies, get a massage and if she throws in the fuck for 150, go for it, anything more is rediculous. This girl is a 5.5-6 at best and that is being generous. There are women in BA that are ten times better and will charge you from 150-250 and will bang the hell out of you. Many of them are quite good at giving massages. But if you want to pay 300 pesos to fuck a fat over the hill buck toothed paraguayan masseuse then be my guest. Though that's not the type of thing you brag about.

Bad

BA Luvr
04-12-07, 01:34
Prices have doubled in less than a year? No, I don't think that sounds reasonable. I paid 70 last year. I'm just disappointed that the value brands are fading fast. But calling her ugly and overweight is plain nuts. Of course, each to his own.

BundaLover
04-12-07, 04:29
Gaby asked for? Charged a new client 300p and people are calling for a revolution. Whats the big deal she can charge whatever she wants and if the guys are paying it then good for her. Badboy I didn't see any posting that indicated you saw her in person yet you comment on her looks and body? What is this based upon?

I am going to send a local freind there and see what the damage is for him.

300P is expensive. Just shows what a great deal she was last year. Has anybody posted a bad performance review?

BadMan
04-12-07, 05:17
Read all the reviews Bunda, there are many reviews that state she is shaky and dishonest about pricing and flaky about apointments. No I have not met her and I don't want to, no revolution here. I am just voicing my opinion, is there a problem with this? Are my negative comments about an overpriced ***** somehow a personal afront on your character?

I think everyone will do what they want, and we can all share our personal opinions regarding hookers as we see fit, isn't that the point of this forum? I am stating facts, she was charging 60 pesos 6 months ago and now is charigng 150 for a massage, and 300 for a fuck, I am also stating my opinion, after seeing her internet pictures, I find her ugly, chubby and buck toothed. She can charge whatever the hell she wants, and I can choose to go fuck her if I want or not. and I can also choose to read the reviews and about her, make up my own opinion and voice it on ArgentinaPriate if I want.

You can choose to defend her if you want Bunda, No sweat off my balls pal, you are entitled to your opinion just as long as you don't question my right to the same.

Thanks,

Bad

PS, if she is so great you should probably write some great reviews, that is also your right. To each his own Bunda. If she is your cup of tea, go for it man. I am excercising my right to inform newbie members that in my opinion, this ***** is overpriced and charging huge mark-ups to newbies. You should worry about the forum newbies she is fleecing instead making sure she has a steady flow of newbies to rip off.

Here's a hint, maybe you should worry less about my opinion and more about yours ;)

Hunt99
04-12-07, 12:23
Gaby asked for? Charged a new client 300p and people are calling for a revolution. Whats the big deal she can charge whatever she wants and if the guys are paying it then good for her. Badboy I didnt see any posting that indicated you saw her in person yet you comment on her looks and body? What is this based upon?

I am going to send a local freind there and see what the damage is for him.

300P is expensive. Just shows what a great deal she was last year. Has anybody posted a bad performance review?Good point, BL. I can't fault her for wanting to charge 300 any more than I can fault posters here for wanting to pay 150. We each look after our own self-interest; this girl isn't in the business of providing guys with free sexual services, and we shouldn't pretend that it is some kind of moral flaw for her to want to charge as much as the market will bear.

Daddy Rulz
04-12-07, 14:33
Good point, BL. I can't fault her for wanting to charge 300 any more than I can fault posters here for wanting to pay 150. We each look after our own self-interest; this girl isn't in the business of providing guys with free sexual services, and we shouldn't pretend that it is some kind of moral flaw for her to want to charge as much as the market will bear.But the old dildo sucker is right. 921 raised their prices by 50% as of the new year and I haven't been back since. 921 Suipacha 150 Consultoria Viamonte 80 hmmmmmmm. Free market economics. I've seen pics of Gabi and I would rather distribute mis mangos elsewhere. But it's her body she can charge as she wants.

Mis dos centavos.

BadMan
04-12-07, 23:03
Who said she couldn't charge what she wanted?

All I said is newbies need to be careful because she is charging the locals 100-150 and she will charge you double if you are a newbie. I just think for the quality. It is not a good deal, thats all. To all those that want, go ahead and waste your bills on a buck toothed chubby paraguayan if thats your thing.

Bad

BundaLover
04-13-07, 01:18
No I have not met her and I don't want to, no revolution here. I am just voicing my opinion, is there a problem with this?

... I find her ugly, chubby and buck toothed.

PS, if she is so great you should probably write some great reviews, that is also your right.Hello Badboy,

You have not met her. You have not seen her. You have not fucked her. You have not had a massage with her. You have not spoken with her. You have not been in the same room with her.

a) What then is basis of all these comments you make about how she looks?

b) Which photo (I presume its a photo) shows her with 'buck teeth"?

I did post a review about her. Go back a few pages.

My reviews are based on actually experiencing the event and / or person.

David_33
04-13-07, 02:09
As always I posted about her in the wrong thread. If you go to the handjob thread you will find my post with links to the Argentina forum where she is a favorite. This is why she gets the bucks, because as was previously mentioned; supply and demand.

She is a really nice person, and accompanied me to the bikini contest at the Alamo.

BadMan
04-13-07, 02:57
Bunda, her pictures are on the massajes website, It should be posted somewhere on this forum. Those pictures show a buck toothed chubby chick. Those are my personal opinions based on the pictures I saw. I never said her services sucked, because I never used them, what I said was, because of many mongers reviews that state she flip flops with the pricing, sometimes charging 60-80-100-120-150- and now 300, she seems to be fleecing newbies. This is all based on reviews I have read on this board. That is the purpose of this board and the reviews posted in it. So perspective clients can make up their own minds before they see a chick if it is worth it or not.

I have a right to voice my opinion, if you don't think so " then sanction me with your army, oh that's right, you don't have an army, then I suggest you just STFU ".

Words of wisdom: Dave Chappelle.

Anyway, you can try to rationalize night and day, I will continue to think what I want and I will continue to voice my personal opinion based on reviews and experiences and pictures found on the internet and on this forum. Give it a rest " Herrr " Bunda.

But if it makes you happy " She is the most beautiful chubby paraguayan ***** I have ever seen, Her buck teeth are in fact Bugs Bunny teeth and are quite a turn on. I will have to go out and experience that fat bunny love sometime soon. I will make sure to tell her I am a newbie and that she can charge me 600 ar, since Bunda said she was worth it.

Bad

BundaLover
04-13-07, 04:49
Those are my personal opinions based on the pictures I saw. I never said her services sucked, because I never used them.

BadThen you have no idea if she is worth 300p because you have not tried her yet. Its interesting that you are biased one direction and not the other. For example you could have said "you can do alot worse for 300p". Badboy you have posted many great reviews hence I do not see the need for you to 'tarnish' your reputation. As for my budget I think I'm cheaper than most of the guys. I wouldnt pay 300p for a Victoria Secret model unless she brings a nice ojo de bife to bed with her.

BadMan
04-13-07, 04:54
Again, they are my personal opinions, you can choose to rationalize them all you want, the opinions don't change and neither does my right to voice them. Anyone is free to fuck her regardless of my point of view. That's on them, but my opinion stands, give it a rest Bunda, so we can give this endless banter a rest as well.

Thanks,

Bad

Dancesw/Chicas
04-14-07, 21:22
300p is 300 dollars. 120r is 60 bucks. So is it 60 or 100 dollars.

I think 50 dollars for that is fair.

DWC

BundaLover
04-15-07, 04:10
Dances w / chicas,

That tender tibit was about 120R which at about 2 X to the US$. Lets call it 60US. She was from an agency in Rio that delivers. That is for the standard 2 hr session. She was a second year law student and that was her last week in the business. If she fucks her future clients like she did me I'd say they are getting tremendous value.

The 300p would be 100 US but that was just a refference to the guy below stating Gaby charged 300p p=pesos. I'm comparing apples to oranges. You can't get that quality in BA for any price.

Tran Kilo
05-11-07, 14:51
I took a chance. Called Gabi and arranged to see her for a massage at her place on Santa Fe. She quoted me $150p for an hour. I balked because an email that I received from her earlier in the week said it was 100p for the hour. She said that the email originated from her "receptionist" and that the price was wrong. Checked out more reports and seems that's her rate, so I gave in.

I was greated with the girl you see in all the photos here. She's sweet and while some comments about her body might be valid, but I hardly could find much flaw.

The massage was outstanding. She is strong, thorough and yet delicate and teasing when appropriate. When she had me turn over she grabbed my member and slowly stroked it asked if I wanted manual relax or something more. It'd be an extra 100p for a BJ; I asked if con or sin. She said "con" (CBJ) I wasn't so interested in that; she said an extra 150p for full sexo which she promised to be fantastic pointing to her bed and stroking me slowly.

I was lying on her board with my dick in her hand and I grew weak and went for the sex. Keep in mind I simply wanted a nice massage and HJ.

I shower and she takes me to her bed and then proceeds to change into some tasty lingerie; we make out with DFK and lots of touching and she's fine. I go down for some tasty DATY she's enjoying it and I move to go for some other action and she holds my head between her legs. And before I know she is shuddering into a multiple orgasm. She's so sensitive after I can't touch her for more than a minute. She finally asked me "what happened?"

Then we go through a few positions and I end up spending my wad while doing her from the rear. She never rushed me and laid with me for a bit until her phone rang. I just layed on the bed relaxing and then got dressed and left with gentle kisses and a big thanks.

Yes. Expensive. But a damn good girl with the attitude that sometimes is hard to find.

She's a business woman now. But she has the customer service and lives up to her "brand" image.

Tiger
05-11-07, 19:25
I took a chance. Called Gabi and arranged to see her for a massage at her place on Santa Fe. She quoted me $150p for an hour. I balked because an email that I received from her earlier in the week said it was 100p for the hour. She said that the email originated from her "receptionist" and that the price was wrong. Checked out more reports and seems that's her rate, so I gave in.

I was greated with the girl you see in all the photos here. She's sweet and while some comments about her body might be valid, but I hardly could find much flaw.

The massage was outstanding. She is strong, thorough and yet delicate and teasing when appropriate. When she had me turn over she grabbed my member and slowly stroked it asked if I wanted manual relax or something more. It'd be an extra 100p for a BJ; I asked if con or sin. She said "con" (CBJ) I wasn't so interested in that; she said an extra 150p for full sexo which she promised to be fantastic pointing to her bed and stroking me slowly.

I was lying on her board with my dick in her hand and I grew weak and went for the sex. Keep in mind I simply wanted a nice massage and HJ.

I shower and she takes me to her bed and then proceeds to change into some tasty lingerie; we make out with DFK and lots of touching and she's fine. I go down for some tasty DATY she's enjoying it and I move to go for some other action and she holds my head between her legs. And before I know she is shuddering into a multiple orgasm. She's so sensitive after I can't touch her for more than a minute. She finally asked me "what happened?"

Then we go through a few positions and I end up spending my wad while doing her from the rear. She never rushed me and laid with me for a bit until her phone rang. I just layed on the bed relaxing and then got dressed and left with gentle kisses and a big thanks.

Yes. Expensive. But a damn good girl with the attitude that sometimes is hard to find.

She's a business woman now. But she has the customer service and lives up to her "brand" image.I was with 3 different girls yesterday all better then Gabi and no her concha is not made out of gold. Any way I spent less then 300 and had enough for lunch. Gabi is geting a big head every time some one pays her 300p.

Tiger
05-11-07, 19:33
300p is 300 dollars. 120r is 60 bucks. So is it 60 or 100 dollars.

I think 50 dollars for that is fair.

DWCIts 3 to 1 in argentina to the us dollar and 2 to 1 in brazil. So 300p is a 100usd and 120r is 60usd. Most brazilian girls in brazil will charge 100 to 150r for 2 hours and they all look better then Gabi.

Tiger

El Perro
05-11-07, 19:40
Gabi is a cult figure with joie de vivre. A slutty sprite. A slightly post nymphet with groovy threads. Criticism rolls off Gabi like soft rain off a pretty little duck's tail.

Tran Kilo
05-12-07, 03:18
Its 3 to 1 in argentina to the us dollar and 2 to 1 in brazil. So 300p is a 100usd and 120r is 60usd. Most brazilian girls in brazil will charge 100 to 150r for 2 hours and they all look better then Gabi.Excellent Tiger. I guess since the temp here in BA is dropping fast than the money spent on Gabi, I think I'm heading to Brazil. The coast south of Rio sounds good. Where should my first stop be?

Strad
05-12-07, 11:31
Hi Tran Kilo,.

Thanks for your nice report!

Fake, fake, fake! You may have to be disappointed, I would like to remind you that Gabi makes your money for living, can fake just like rest of women can. Gabi is fully aware of this website, Argentina Private. She acted that way in order to impress you so that you can write about this here. Gabi is in this business for many years, guess how many orgasms she has to get everyday? :D

I received Gabi's massage once, it was good but nothing to write home about besides at that time she had garlic breath in her mouth.

Thanks!

Strad.

She's a business woman now. But she has the customer service and lives up to her "brand" image.

David_33
07-12-07, 14:11
We were all at El Yugo during the monger dinner of two weeks ago. The conversation came around to Gabi's price structure and the law of supply and demand. This reminded me that I had planned to give her a call at 10 pm in order to speak directly to her instead of to her receptionist. So I left the table and gave her a ring. Discussed maybe setting up an appointment for another day, and I went back to my mini-lomo which had finally arrived in a correctly cooked state.

We all then went to La Lopez to buy the condemned man a drink and check out the girls. On our way out to catch some taxis to Excedra, who should come walking up but Gabi with a spinner in tow. Turns out that things have been going so well for her that she has expanded her operation and set up "Sol" in another "consultorio" in her building. I'm including a photo of Sol with this post. Don't know how her massages are. Anyway, Gabi says that they had just had dinner at La Chacrita (where I had taken her for her first time before the famous Bikini Contest at El Alamo) and she had just been talking about me. Showed Exon the spinner's pierced tongue and grabbed a cab for downtown.

After leaving Excedra during the "Argentinian Idol" open mike night, I decided to check out the Private Apartments thread for a place to go the next morning. Some good things had been said about Santa Fe 1126, Piso 2 209, I decided to go for it. There are supposed to be various apartments with girls in the building, so when I entered I gave a propina de the guy in reception and asked which apartment had the best girls. He said Piso 2, 209. Could have saved the tip. No big deal. He calls up, no one answers. While he is calling another apartment, one of the elevator doors opens and out steps Gabi. I thought when I arrived that the building had looked familiar. So within 24 hours I bump into her twice. She looks at me suspiciously and asks "what are you doing here?" I look at her and ask "why am I seeing you everywhere I go?" and never at a loss for words I continue and say; "piso 2 departamento 209" As anyone who has had a session with her knows, she likes to talk. She begins by telling me that some (explicative deleted) on the forum had insulted her and said that she charged too much. I mentioned that this had been a topic of conversation the night before. She told me to come up to her apartment to show me her new photos and the URL for her fan club: http:/www.foroescorts.com.ar/viewtopic.php?t=58070&v=1

She then gave me the rundown on he prices; 150 an hour for massage. As has been mentioned before, she gives an excellent massage and has pride in her work. Includes HJ. If someone wants extra services and she gets along with them OK, she invites them off the massage table into the bedroom and its another 150. That's her price for gringos or locals. Reading her fan club thread, its obvious that she doesn't lack locals who appreciate her.

WorldTravel69
11-27-13, 20:09
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?6845-Top-Masajes