PDA

View Full Version : Corrientes 2918

ManofBA
03-31-06, 19:49
If you venture past Callao towards the inner city, there is a new place, where 30 $AR Half hour-40AR full hour, will buy you one little massage and a few northern Argentina ladies. Not the greatest place but to get your rocks off. Not first class but really cheap. Corrientes 2918 one bell, upstairs.

I met Laura, from MIsiones. Nice boobs. Good sucking ability.

Artisttyp
05-08-06, 20:14
Somebody had reported about this local earlier but I no longer see the thread. Anyway I went today its located just 3 blocks or so from ave purreyon on corrientes.

They only had 2 girls at 5pm but I chose a really pretty half german half italian girl. Very white. I paid $40 pesos for the hour which is $13 US dollars. Nothing. She was ok nothing amazing but a hot little body.

Ive noticed that at some privados when the girls introduce themselves to you be careful of the ones that come in and out of the room too quickly. There is some attitude at some of these places.

Covered bj only!

The Hunter
11-26-06, 15:39
Artisttyp Bud It took me two months to get back to this forum again since I got back to work reality and adjusting to everything and I'll have to do a report of my 7 weeks of vacation in South America with 2 weeks of mongering fun spent in Buenos Aires. Now I think its time to contribute to this board with my two months old report. First, I gotta personally thank you for the sources that you posted with RioBamba and it turns out to be my fav. Apartment with 2 chicas that I like (I'll post it in Rio Bamba section)

But I'll start with Corrietes 2918, having walked past by the corrientes and my apt is conveniently located in Corrientes, I decided to try it out to this 2918- but I was disappointed, I was only presented with one chica who is passable if one is already intoxicated, so I said why not, this is a one time only, you could hear women chatting next door while the girl was on me on the top, while she was riding on the top, she just started chatting to the other girl outside - wtf, is this how it is supposed to be. Everything is so mechanical and after finishing deed, I swear that I will not ever return to this place. More reports to post in other apartments especially RioBamba.

QUOTE=Artisttyp]Somebody had reported about this local earlier but I no longer see the thread. Anyway I went today its located just 3 blocks or so from ave purreyon on corrientes.

They only had 2 girls at 5pm but I chose a really pretty half german half italian girl. Very white. I paid $40 pesos for the hour which is $13 US dollars. Nothing. She was ok nothing amazing but a hot little body.

I've noticed that at some privados when the girls introduce themselves to you be careful of the ones that come in and out of the room too quickly. There is some attitude at some of these places.

Covered bj only![/QUOTE]

WorldTravel69
04-28-07, 17:21
I went there today. It is a casa. The door was closed and did not open when I tried it. I stood there a while and nobody buzzed me in. I could not find a door buzzer.