PDA

View Full Version : Micaela

Water Rat
05-09-06, 00:42
I do not know how many have noticed her on the lower right corner of the home page, however this chica is worth noting.

I saw her a while back when she was a brunette. A real spinner, some sag sign of a kid, but a fantastic attitude. Looks like she could be a shop clerk or a librarian. The glasses are for real.

Made contact by e-mail. My flight was a little late getting in, she had been calling my apartment, she wanted to move the appointment up a bit. It did not work for me. At the appointed hour we met on the street in front of my apartment. Looked just as in her pics.

Nice conversation (Spanish only) DFK, good BBBJ skills, good muscle control Kegel exercises when deep in her pussy is really great. Completa. In fact she says that she will do DP for double the single price. Not really into the male bonding thing to that degree.

As I recall $100 AR but I hear that it is up to $150. Plus cab fare. I had brought her a little gift really seemed to make her day.

Definitely recommended.

Tinman
05-09-06, 03:03
Her website currently says that her rates are AR$150 but for Europeans and Americans it's USD$150. - wtf I say.

She seems like a real uninhibited sex kitten from her pics, but charging a gringo price would make me not want to even consider her as a provider.

Tin.

Judd
05-09-06, 03:49
Just beat her at her own game. And have a porteno make the call for you. Ughh, did you happen to checkout her videos? Some pretty amazing stuff. I don't think anal is an option, rather mandatory with this chica.

Judd

MCSE
05-09-06, 18:21
Her website currently says that her rates are AR$150 but for Europeans and Americans it's USD$150. - wtf I say.

She seems like a real uninhibited sex kitten from her pics, but charging a gringo price would make me not want to even consider her as a provider.

Tin.For argentineans ar$150 for europeans E150 for americans US$150, guess what I'm paraguayan and I'll pay 150 guaranies.

*to buy 1 USD you need 5.700,00 guaranies.

:)

Hemin
08-23-06, 18:06
Her video makes me want to try her. I called the website number but she is either away or this number does not work. Does anyone have another contact information for her? Cheers

JustGotBack
08-23-06, 21:02
What's her website? I looked in the lower right hand corner of the homepage and didn't find anything.

==============================================

Hi JustGotBack,

I took her link down because she's in Europe at the current time.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hemin
08-24-06, 10:09
Evas online. Jackson thanks for the information.