PDA

View Full Version : Does this girl have children?

Marak5
05-09-06, 03:09
Arguments for hijo:

1) She has a scar (claims its from appendix)

2) She has a picture of a baby as you open her billfold.

3) I asked her to just sleep at my hotel by she has an urgent need every night to return to provincia (close to eze)

4) she just started working at age 27 (approximate date of hijos birth)

Against:

1) I don't care either way and Ive said that often.

2) We have spent proabably close to 3 or 4 hours in total arguing about it (still not sure if I believe her) and she won't give in.

3) She says her brothers life is too fucked up and the baby stays with her mother at night and at her house during the day.

4) She says tons of guys don't believe her so she just lies and says ok, I have an hijo.

Well?

Dickhead
05-09-06, 06:45
1) An appendix scar will be on the right side of the body and nowhere near the center. Trust me; I have one.

2) What the fuck are you doing going through her billfold? How would you like it if she did that to you?

3) Maybe she doesn't want to spend the night with you because you are a weaseling repugnant little asshole.

X) The fact that you have spent several hours arguing with a hooker over whether she does or does not have a kid, which is a) none of your business and b) irrelevant to the quality of the pussy, just proves that you are probably one of the stupidest cock suckers on the face of the earth, and should be banned from the forum ASAP.

Nzbeez
05-09-06, 08:23
1) An appendix scar will be on the right side of the body and nowhere near the center. Trust me; I have one.

2) What the fuck are you doing going through her billfold? How would you like it if she did that to you?

3) Maybe she doesn't want to spend the night with you because you are a weaseling repugnant little asshole.

X) The fact that you have spent several hours arguing with a hooker over whether she does or does not have a kid, which is a) none of your business and be) irrelevant to the quality of the pussy, just proves that you are probably one of the stupidest cock suckers on the face of the earth, and should be banned from the forum ASAP.Hahaha Dickhead. Your comment is funny as hell and completly appropriate.

Hunt99
05-09-06, 10:26
I can't vote. There's no option for: "Who the fuck cares?"

Thomaso276
05-09-06, 10:37
Another one of his valuable posts that adds nothing to the forum.

El Perro
05-09-06, 11:30
Marak5 is spamming, and as somebody pointed out not long ago, desirous of Goblin status. If somebody continually throws rocks at your window, sooner rather than later, you call the police. The police in this case is Mr. Jackson. If I were his court appointed attorney following his arrest, I would, without question, petition the court for a competency to stand trial and insanity at time of offense eval. A true whackjob and likely medication non compliant. Marak5, I know you prefer the Xanax and Ambien, but you are much better off with the Depakote.

Marak5
05-09-06, 16:39

X) The fact that you have spent several hours arguing with a hooker over whether she does or does not have a kid, which is a) none of your business and be) irrelevant to the quality of the pussy, just proves that you are probably one of the stupidest cock suckers on the face of the earth, and should be banned from the forum ASAP.Actually it is on the lower right side of the body, not really close to the center. I just saw another c sec scar on another girl and from what I remember they looked similar. Maybe I'm wrong about that though.

I never went through her billfold. She opened it and I saw for some reason and the pic was sitting right there.

It is irrelevant to the quality of the pussy (which is fine) but me and this hooker spent a lot of our time getting to know the people behind the hooker / john relationship. We had many heart to hearts and shared stories about our childhoods. Sifting through the lies and truth, and whether or not she is just using me, or what her feelings and motivations are is kind of fun.

As far as her leaving, I do not know the story. We are together from 10pm to 4, 5, or 6 am for 500 pesos. It's not as if she's shafting me on time. I just figured it would be easier for her to just sleep there and leave in the morning. My impression is that she has something, the baby I guess, that she needs to attend to.

Marak5
05-09-06, 16:44
Marak5 is spamming, and as somebody pointed out not long ago, desirous of Goblin status. If somebody continually throws rocks at your window, sooner rather than later, you call the police. The police in this case is Mr. Jackson. If I were his court appointed attorney following his arrest, I would, without question, petition the court for a competency to stand trial and insanity at time of offense eval. A true whackjob and likely medication non compliant. Marak5, I know you prefer the Xanax and Ambien, but you are much better off with the Depakote.I have made a lot of stupid posts, but this post is actuallly something I am wondering about. This is not spam. This section is where a post like this belongs. Is every post I make spam now in your mind?

Hi Marak5,

On behalf of your fellow forum mmbers: If you acknowledge that you've made some stupid posts in the past, then please decide to stop making them in the future.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dickhead
05-09-06, 16:58
"Is every post I make spam now in your mind?"

Yes. And 500 pesos is ridiculously excessive. But that is your problem.

Marak5
05-09-06, 17:03
"Is every post I make spam now in your mind?"

Yes. And 500 pesos is ridiculously excessive. But that is your problem.500 pesos for TLN from an above average Recoleta girl is about par for the course. She gets 300 pesos per hour in Solid Gold. Usually she requests 100usd per hour for long term also. One man has paid her 700usd for 1 single night in the past. Shes an all star.

Capt Dave
05-09-06, 17:26
I think she has at least one child - you!

Mpexy
05-09-06, 18:13
. I just saw another c sec scar on another girl and from what I remember they looked similar. Maybe I'm wrong about that though.A c-section scar is completely different than one from an appendectomy.

Without going into the full technicalities, the easiest layman's way to distinguish the two is simply size - a typical appendectomy incision is 10cm, a c-section is typically 3-4x that.

Exon123
05-09-06, 18:46
I have made a lot of stupid posts, but this post is actuallly something I am wondering about. This is not spam. This section is where a post like this belongs. Is every post I make spam now in your mind?Do Something with This "Jack Off" Jackson.

Exon

Jackson
05-09-06, 21:36
Greetings,

I've added a couple of new choices to this poll for those of you who felt that there weren't enough options to express your real opinion.

Thanks,

Jackson

Stowe
05-10-06, 01:49
I wish I could post my opinion but DH and Capt Dave took mine-damn it! It least they both gave me a good laugh.

Suerte,

Stowe

Marak5
06-12-06, 21:34
No child for my chica.

On the other hand this poll may hit close to home for some members in Argentina supporting other mens children.