PDA

View Full Version : La Nena

Lochdhu
05-11-06, 02:02
Hello All.

This was my first trip to BA Argentina, spent 2 weeks there on business, and some pleasure, I used about 3 girls on the Biaresgirls site, I forget 2 of the girls names, as they were just so-so, one was fatter than her posted profile.

But the real gem I found was La Nena, she looks better in person than on her profile, I found this girl to be Super Sweet, very pretty and very attractive, I have some nice pics of her, but by her request, I will not post them.

You guys are missing out on this girl. BBBJ, CIM, Daty, any position, No Anal tho:(in fact she was so sweet and good, I spent nearly 5 days with her. I wish I couldve taken this girl home with me. She has a killer body, nice, firm, soft and subtle. And a rack to die for, I licked this woman from top to bottom, she provided one of the best GFE ive had in years. I can't wait to go back to BSAS to get more of this girl.

She was at my place within 40 mins of my call. She speaks very little english.

Her profile and number is below, enjoy guys.

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/?alias=lanena21 4813-0866

Alan23
05-11-06, 04:21
Any pricing information you could pass along to us?

Alan

Lochdhu
05-11-06, 11:11
150 pesos per hour. Is what she charged me, not a clock watcher, but we made deals for additional time.

Full Throttle
05-11-06, 12:01
Thanks for your post!

I would just like to point out to everyone that many guys who have a that some senior posters would never share contact info about a girl they developed a 5X repeat rapport with. You seem to have caught on to the spirit of the board.

FT

Lochdhu
05-11-06, 12:41
Honestly I didnt want to share this report with anyone, I found it hard to make that post.

I wanted to keep this gem to myself, but I talked with her yesterday, and she seemed kinda down that she hasn't had much work lately, so I thought I would help her out by posting a report about her, as my experaince with her was more than positive.

Lochdhu
05-12-06, 15:33
Same girl, different profile name, but still just as sweet.

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/?alias=diana21

Full Throttle
05-12-06, 20:02
Sorry about my grammar. That's what I get for changing my original post from "Some %#$#* elitist senior posters withhold information." to something more politically correct.

Elmatad0r
05-13-06, 16:41
I called La Nena for an appoinment and after agreeing on the time and place, I waited an extra hour for her and she never showed up.

Lochdhu
05-13-06, 20:32
Ouch! That sucks, when did you call her? If you don't mind me asking.

SanteFe
07-22-06, 03:34
Now there are two other girls on bairesgirls using Lanena's phone number, one is Mucamita and one is called Lola. Can you tell which one is the desired Lanina?

Thanks

Lochdhu
07-22-06, 17:18
Now there are two other girls on bairesgirls using Lanena's phone number, one is Mucamita and one is called Lola. Can you tell which one is the desired Lanina? Thanks.La Nena is no longer is BsAs, she was also listed as Diana21 on the BG site, she is in Barcelona Spain turning tricks there, you can find her at http://girlsbcn.com/ under Barcelona section, and uses the Stage name of Diana. She had 2 numbers listed on the BG site, one was her direct number, the other was a shared number at a club or privado. She should be back in 2 months.