PDA

View Full Version : Buenos Aires trip summary May 2006

Artisttyp
05-11-06, 12:17
As always I was very thankful for the information on this board. Thank you very much to everbody who did the leg work before me. I'm aiming to write this summary in hopes that it will do the same for someone else forgive me if it's a little long.

I just came back from a two week trip to buenos aires. I had never been there before but I wanted somewhere to go to get laid eat like a king and shop without care. I managed to do all of it as well as gain some new knowledge through sightseeing and living in a different culture.

I will break my report down into topics so those who need specific information can pick and choose:

! WOMEN- The women are really pretty and look more like woman of the world than a specifc nationality. There are many faces to an argentinian women. They were friendly and better than america but not so friendly that your amazed at their kindness.

I hit the privados so I can only talk from those experiences. I hit about 5 of them all of which are listed in the privados forum. I paid anywhere from $13 US dollars to $40 us dollars for the hour with good looking women. Most of the time I paid an average of $23/26 US dollars with a nice tip for bbbj when available sometimes I got alot more than what I bargined for. I made a connection with a few of the girls. The vibe was just right and we rolled accordingly. My most memorable experience was a $13 asslicking by a late 40's chub ****. I didn't ask for it she just went right to it. I enjoyed it but could never face her again and I didn't.

My favorite privado was 392 riobamba buzzer #1 open 24 hrs.$60 pesos for the hour $40 pesos for a half hour am / pm ship differs a choice of at least 5 girls on each shift. Different girls on different shifts as far as I saw. BBBj available on the down low for a tip of $20 pesos. I did not say how much tip I would give just " una buena propina" and they were happy with it $6 us dollars.$26 for the hr with tip.

Check my postings for each privado for for detailed info.

SHOPPING- I bought alot of stuff mainly leather, suede, fleece all are made in argentina and are alot cheaper and better quality. It's very easy if you need a nice leather coat I suggest you go to lavalle street first which runs horizontal to florida street. They compete with florida street. I found a suede coat for $50 us dollars its worth about $400/500 us. You can also find very nice boots for a good price in the same area. If you need ANYTHING else go to ave corrientes and purreyon and walk down corrientes towards calle ayacucho hit all the side streets on either side of corrientes. This is the wholesale area where everybody on florida and lavalle st gets there stuff from. It's all the same shit for half off. You need to look and and it takes some energy but its worth it. You can get leather shoes for $15-20 in very unique styles. Buy the leather care products for them at the supermarket since in the US it would be the price of the shoes.

FOOD: Good food some places better than others. I didnt follow any program although I should have. I found good places just by walking around. The most I paid was $15 US with wine.

MASSAGE: I went to a beauty salon on ave santa fe right off of ayacucho called "d'autuan" $20 US dollars for an hour massage with a tip. Ask for mariana she was very attractive and gave a great massage. I went back a few times.

Trips: Go to a soccer game its crazy. There are organized tours so it will be alot easier for you. I went to tigre but it was no big deal. I think the pretty argentina is up in the north. Take a city tour for $10. Go to san telmo plaza dorrego on a Sunday to get a real taste of buenos aires from the past.

People: The people were very nice and the level of service was exceptional. I left with a good impression of argentina. The average person on the street is very approachable and easy to deal with. I heard of porteno arrogance before I arrived and yes I did notice some of this. However I found it to come mainly from a certain crowd easily identified by those wearing sweaters draped over their shoulders. The same thing as you would find in LA, NY, Miami. Just avoid them and you'll be fine.

Thats it if you need to pm me please find me on the isg forum thats where I will be from now on. Again thanks to everyone who posted before me.