PDA

View Full Version : Club in Once / Congreso

Vampiroeua
05-18-06, 11:50
I am new to this site and I wanted to see if anyone could answer my question.

The last time I was in Argentina was December of 2002. While I was there, I frequented a club almost nightly and it was by far my favorite place in the city. It was located on Avenida Rivadavia on the south side of the avenue. I am not sure which block it was on specifically, but it was just a few blocks away from Plaza Once towards Congreso. There are two subway stops in that area. They are on the A line and they only stop in one direction. The club was around those one-sided stops. I don't have the name, but they opened around 5 or 6 pm and there was usually a doorman outside handing out cards and he would buzz me in. You walk to the top of the stairs and go through a door. There were usually at least 5 or 6 girls there, but on the weekends it was packed.

Does anyone know if this place still exists?

It was really cheap then (this was shortly after the devaluation of the peso) A liter of Quilmes cost around 5 or 6 pesos and you could get a girl for an hour for about 60 pesos.

I would appreciate any information.

Hi Vampiroeua,

You're thinking about Oba Oba.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2832

Thanks,

Jackson

Vampiroeua
05-18-06, 15:34
If you have been to Oba Oba lately, could you tell me if there is still a chica there by the name of either Giselle or Gladys. She is small in height and small breasts, but a great ass and was probably the best I have ever had.

Hi Vampiroeua,

If the last time you saw her was in 2002, I can tell right now that she's not there anymore.

And if she is, I can tell you at after working in Oba Oba for three and a half years, that you wouldn't want her anymore.

Thanks,

Jackson