PDA

View Full Version : 3rd trip to BA (May 2006)

VegasFirstTime
05-27-06, 16:25
Got back to BA for my third time, long ass flight took over 10 hours! Staying at Wilton again, got room on 14 floor as someone recommended, which is nice because across from balcony, but since gym is right above, people on treadmills early in the morning is a bit annoying. i don´t mind having to walk up 1 flight of stairs since the elevator only goes to 13th floor.

Couldn´t get a hold of anyone for an early session, so ended up meeting with a fellow member to grab a few drinks and eat. We tried Black and Madaho´s but was too early, so went to Solid Gold which surprising has several girls at 11 pm.

I found this new girls, been working in the profession only a week or so. She had a different look to her, i´ll post her name later, don´t have it on me. she look more italian, being tall, sledner and pointed nose. Her English was fairly limited but she was friendly none the less. I asked if kissing is okay and we started to make out there, so I knew this chick would be good.

She had a long white dress on, so I was worried she was hiding her stomach on purpose, but it was all good once we got back to the hotel. But, before we could leave, solid gold requires two drinks for the girl, each is 40 peso´s, so there was 80 pesos. Then, the girl and solid gold says I have to pay for her before I leave, no fíng way, so they back off that. But then want the phone number for the hotel wilton and were giving me a hard time about not knowing it. I was about to say forgot it and they again backed off.

So we finally get to the hotel and chick is like I don´t have any condoms, and asked if I had any. I was fairly aggitated by this point, but gave her 5 peso to go get some. I wasn´t sure if she was coming back by this point.

Sure enough, she´s back in 10 minutes and we start DFK. Her body is kicking. She starts BBBJ but wasn´t that great at it. She gets on top but again she is fairly inexperienced so doesn´t know how to work it. I flipped her and went to work. She was open to all positions but no greek when I tried for that. After one pop, 30 plus minutes, we cuddled and talked. Besides the solid gold BS, she was worth the 200 peso´s.

By the time it was around 2 and I was beat since I arrived early in the morning. Decided to call it a night instead of going clubbing with a fellow member.

VegasFirstTime
06-02-06, 04:08
The next day on Sunday, woke up fairly late and went to the fancy mall (forgot name) was overpriced stuff, not too different than upscale malls in USA.

Went and got some dinner and drinks with fellow members. Tried to call a few of the popular girls beforehand, but nobody was available. Thanks to member recommendations, ended up at the El Alamo to watch NBA game.

Met Jackson and others there, pretty cool hangout for Gringos. Have free beer at certain times too. The DirecTv feed is replicated and kinda crappy, but better than nothing.

Ended up going to Madaho's around 1 AM or so. Met Lego Maniac there, was good to see him again. The three of us picked up some girls, went to a local bar for drinks and a little dance and some making out. My girl was short-haired brun. She was kinda shy in the club but warmed up at the bar. She was okay in bed, but was good kisser and gave good BJ, can't remember if BBBJ or not. Wanted to go back to Madaho's but it was close to 4 AM and ended up calling it a night.