PDA

View Full Version : Montevideo 497/3rd piso

Wisconsin
05-29-06, 20:20
Stopped by twice, stayed once. I think the price was 60P completa, 1 hour. I saw a nice morocha with long hair, about 21, nice figure, some extra weight (5lbs) good performer, loved to pose for photos, loved to look at her photos. The room / bed was ok, nothing special. Overall, a good value.

BayBoy
11-13-06, 09:49
I'd like to make a special pitch for this privado. Its not upscale at all in fact its more scuffty, but thats the way I like it. Theres 2 chicas there that are real sex doctors, Brisa and Bailera? They both gave me super tongue and chupa jobs plus worked over my culo to the point that I was coming in a New York minute. 4-5 chicas working out of there, nice mamasan, 40 pesos for 1/2 hr and 60 for an hour. I like this place, chao.

Subaculture
12-19-06, 23:15
After my bad experience at Riobamba, I was not expecting much. Buzzed in straight away, I took the lift up to the third floor. Heard loud Rumba music coming from the only door there. Rang the bell and met with quite a scene. Girls lounging around everywhere, music blaring, 3/4 guys relaxing on sofas waiting for their favourite girl. Dark but great atmosphere. Made very welcome by a dark Brazilian. All the girls in lingerie. Brought into a dark bedroom. Clean but only small green lamp. Not ensuite. Girls brought in. Many 8/9 in the apartment. Choose Girl called Selecta, because she came in with a great smile, gabbing away about this and that. Just a good attitude.

Tatoo on base on spine and top left should. Flat stomach, A cup tits and great ass. Just a great body. She kept on smiling throughout. Great session. 40P for 30 minutes. Nice CBJ, Missionary, Scissors, Her on top. She made all the right sounds and moves. Just went really well. I really enjoyed the shag and will go back. Going out, all the girls lounging, chatting and laughing. The way it should be.

Subaculture
12-29-06, 20:08
I called into today, Friday. It was a lazy day and decided a 1 hour session here (80p) would be in order. Had a good section with "selecta" a few days ago. Got shown to a double room. No punters seen. THere were about 7 girls available. Two stroked by interest - Andi and Andrea, both of whom lokked very alike.

Andrea held my gaze for about 10 seconds before saying hi, smiling all the time. I decided to take her, to see if her warmth would hold for an hour. As soon, as we got together, she started with the DFK. I am not into french kissing working girls but she smelt good, just after showering. It was the most sureal session for long while. She would not let up with the DFK and cleaning out my ear canals. She had reasonable English and spoke with a very sexy voice, continously repeating my name, complementing me on my skin tone, weight, cock size. Either she was the greatest acctress since Julia Roberts or a great performer.

Really good first half hour session. She did most of the work, made all the right sounds and moves. After I came, she turned me around and gave me a great 15 minute massage. She then started with the sweet talk again, and within a few minutes was hard as a rock again. Off she went again, shagging me with an inch of my life. Went to the full hour.

Either she was genuine and I have no reason to believe she wasnt. It lasted until I reached the door to leave or she was a great performer. Never had so much sweet talk, warmth, and smiles for a long time.

TangoManiac
01-15-07, 04:29
Some tout off of Corrientes showed me this place. Only after getting home did I realize I probably paid a higher price than I should have. I was told 90 for the hr and 70 for half. About 10 girls there total. They presented like 5 to me. All five were fuckable and young. Took Valeria a nice skinny fair skinned argentine for a spin. Good service. No DFK, BBBJ or Anal. Some chicks do anal as well. Looks like they have some sort of multiple pricing in effect. In the low light she looked the quoted 23 years old. However with flash add about 8 years to the face. The body was great. Check private photo gallery for photos.

Now on the way out I asked for a card. They had different versions with different versions. I don't know if that makes a difference but I will write them in here. One card says 'Bombones' on it 4371-6194. Then the other card that they have has an eiffel tower on it with two phone numbers. 4372-2938 and 4373-0561

Overall Assessment: Lots of chicas at the apartment for choosing. Some nice Cumbia music playing and nice mamasan. Not quite chic by any means. A little scruffy but I wouldnt consider it bad. Someone else call in and report the pricing structure based off of previous reports.

TM

Short Rib
01-15-07, 16:20
Hello TM,

I was there about two weeks ago and was quoted 60 pesos for the hour, 40 pesos for 30 minutes. I was presented with 7 girls at the time. Small place, but a hive of activity. There was a lot of traffic while I was there. A good value overall.

Short Rib

ManofBA
01-25-07, 15:02
I live close to R. Bamba 392 and so far I was satisfied for economic good fucks. I decided to expand horizons nearby and because of other posts, decided to try Montevideo 497.

What a dump it seemed (since it is dark as hell, barely able to see the 3 girls who came in in a nanosecond) I picked Micaela who could not come right away because she was giving a ¨5 min. Bucal¨to somebody. Should have known better. No massage skills nor willingness. Went straight to my shriveled dick (the place was horrifying, lots of young kids with no knowledge of the finer arts of fucking) Covered sucking, no DATY, no letting touching her boobs. Basically the most boring and unpleasant experience. I could not wait to get the hell out of there.

My visit was at 5 pm on Wed. Cost 40 and on top, they charge 3 AR for a rubber. Horrible.

Short Rib
01-25-07, 15:11
Manofba,

Sorry you had a bad experience.

If the girls come in too fast, tell them to come back again. Remember, you are the customer. And don't let them get you on that nonsense condom charge. And if you don't feel comfortable with the place, just say thanks and leave.

Remember, everyone is looking for something different and everyone has different standards and tastes. The opinions on this forum are just opinions and are all subjective.

It is a scruffy place for sure but to each his own.

Take it easy.

Short Rib

Mac Terius
02-15-07, 14:46
I just came back from there, I would say that the girls are average (around 5-6, but what do you espect for $50) answering a question posted before, they charge $50 an hour, if they try to charge you more is because they can hear an accent, I didnt stay because I didnt like any chick, but like I said what do you espect for 50 bucks.

Teh place is clean and the chicks are very nice also, so if you want a quickly one, is the right place

BayBoy
03-28-07, 14:31
There's one chica there who I really like, her name is Valeria. A stringy blonde whose a wildcat in bed and goes the extra mile you might say. Her tongue jobs are super. She's the type who grabs your dick out of your pants and starts sucking right away, she's that hot. I did make one mistake, I let her stick my dick in her pussy sin preservativo, oh I hope I don't catch AIDS or something.

I figure I'll die happy. Valeria is way better than the other bunch there. Ciao

Smuler
03-28-07, 23:29
I hope you pulled out.

I did the same thing in Montreal once for about 10 seconds. Both me and the girl looked at each other, realized that this was not a good idea, and covered up.

It felt real good though.

I still think about it every once in a while, and how stupid it was of me.

Just my 2 cents.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Hunt99
03-29-07, 11:36
There's one chica there who I really like, her name is Valeria. A stringy blonde whose a wildcat in bed and goes the extra mile you might say. Her tongue jobs are super. She's the type who grabs your dick out of your pants and starts sucking right away, she's that hot. I did make one mistake, I let her stick my dick in her pussy sin preservativo, oh I hope I don't catch AIDS or something.You're not going to get AIDS except by getting fucked bareback in your ass, or sharing needles. You can get just about everything else by screwing a woman without a condom, however.

BayBoy
03-30-07, 23:24
Somehow thats good to hear. At least I'll live, ha ha

Jahat
04-05-07, 17:44
Went yesterday at around 9pm. No problems with the doorman or being buzzed in despite the fact that my spanish sucks.

There were 5 girls, about 5-7 in looks. The one I thought was cutest was just getting dressed and leaving. I looked in as they added up her take for the day and it looks like she'd done about a dozen guys.

While I was waiting, I saw a group of about 10 local guys in their early 20s come out of one of the rooms. I don't know what they'd been doing in there with the 2 girls. Maybe lap dances? It didn't seem like a gangbang, but you never know.

I took a cute girl named Azul for 1/2 hour. 40 pesos. She was sweet and told me her real name after swearing me to secrecy.

40 pesos? US$13? That's crazy.

At no time did I feel like I wasn't wanted there or was in danger.

Vegas Vic
04-09-07, 12:51
I've stopped by the apt on the 3rd floor three times over the past week. Overall, the service was acceptable. I did have one session that was terrible - like a business meeting, chick was extremely cold, I didn't even finish and the chick got up and left - but the others have been decent quickie F & S sessions. When I first went, I paid 40 pesos + 1 for the condom. Another time, I was quoted 60 pesos, I told them no it should be 40 and the lady quickly agreed on 40. On average, I've seen 3-7 girls working and most were in the 6-7 quality range.

There is also another apt in the same building on the 7th floor. I went there the day I got bad service on the 3rd floor. There were 3 girls working and all were in the same 6-7 quality range. Got great service. The price there was 50 pesos, but included the condom.

Punter 127
04-09-07, 14:08
I've stopped by the apt on the 3rd floor three times over the past week. Overall, the service was acceptable. I did have one session that was terrible - like a business meeting, chick was extremely cold, I didn't even finish and the chick got up and left - but the others have been decent quickie F & S sessions. When I first went, I paid 40 pesos + 1 for the condom. Another time, I was quoted 60 pesos, I told them no it should be 40 and the lady quickly agreed on 40. On average, I've seen 3-7 girls working and most were in the 6-7 quality range.

There is also another apt in the same building on the 7th floor. I went there the day I got bad service on the 3rd floor. There were 3 girls working and all were in the same 6-7 quality range. Got great service. The price there was 50 pesos, but included the condom.Do these places have apartment numbers or do they take up the whole 3rd and 7th floors?

BayBoy
04-11-07, 14:11
On the 3rd floor, theres only 1 apartment. Its the only door. I haven't been to the 7th floor yet.

Punter 127
04-14-07, 18:37
On the 3rd floor, theres only 1 apartment. Its the only door. I haven't been to the 7th floor yet.Thanks for the reply:D

Thomaso276
07-05-07, 20:16
News story all day today of a major hostage situation at a privado, still developing. They said Montevideo and Lavalle, definitely in centro area. News said fourth floor. Possibly the 497 Montevideo which WT69 lists at third floor.

Okay, news just showed 497 on a door to the building!

News says it an apartment for accompaniantes (possibly six to 11 taken hostage) Possibly was a robbery gone bad. Check Clarin. Com. Ar for updates.

Guiller
07-06-07, 22:01
News story all day today of a major hostage situation at a privado, still developing. They said Montevideo and Lavalle, definitely in centro area. News said fourth floor. Possibly the 497 Montevideo which WT69 lists at third floor.

Okay, news just showed 497 on a door to the building!

News says it an apartment for accompaniantes (possibly six to 11 taken hostage) Possibly was a robbery gone bad. Check Clarin. Com. Ar for updates.Hi,

The situation has ended with the intervention of a police task force at 4 am. Nobody was wounded. Two males (aged 33 and 18 years old) have been captured. Apparently, the older guy was the boyfriend of Jessica (35 years old) and was released from prison last month. The news sources state that he didn't know the activities of her girfriend and got upset after learning the news, while being high with low-grade drugs.

All the best

Exon123
07-07-07, 15:09
Hi,

The situation has ended with the intervention of a police task force at 4 am. Nobody was wounded. Two males (aged 33 and 18 years old) have been captured. Apparently, the older guy was the boyfriend of Jessica (35 years old) and was released from prison last month. The news sources state that he didn't know the activities of her girfriend and got upset after learning the news, while being high with low-grade drugs.

All the bestCould happen to anyone, LOL, LOL.

Exon

Wisconsin
03-03-09, 15:56
I used to like this privado.