PDA

View Full Version : Montevideo 764 10A

Judd
05-30-06, 18:34
Big Titted Monster #1. This place is near Cordoba. 2 Chicas working. Dark rooms. I would rate the facilities slightly below average. I found out about this place by calling Gina's number advertised on platynum. Com. She's a confirmed big titted monster! In fact, there was another chica who had bigger tits than Gina. She was a little round in the face and bod. She was still very doable. I would've no problem taking her if Gina was unavailable. Turns out Gina was the 2nd chica working so I took her. Impressive rack complete with nice pepperoni style areolas. They're bigger and fuller than in her pics. I think it's because she's a very tall chica. Body that's simply built for fucking! Not a Tadoohh ass, but definitely, definitely above average. She's not ugly but she's not pretty. I don't give a flying fuck about the face anyways. I care about seeing things jiggle.

No kissing. CBJ was covered. This was a good thing since I was very aroused. Average session nothing too crazy. I really spent my time admiring her body as opposed to grudge fucking her. Had a nice Titty Titty Bang Bang session with her. Finished with a nice release. Nothing earth shattering like with Yael or Nalba, but was a good way to start off the day. Price was a little high. Madam tried to fuck the gringo by saying it was 150 media hora. I got it down to 120. Still too high in my book but I wanted to bang Gina. I had Lowlight confirm the price by calling later. He said he was quoted 10p less.

Late,

Judd