PDA

View Full Version : Campo Chico

Judd
06-10-06, 06:11
Moore took me to this place when I was in town last week, and it was a fantastic little Parrilla. When I say little, I mean little, like seating for maybe 30 people max. The address is Bollini 2134 in Recoleta / Barrio Norte. This is a tough place to find from a cab because Bollini is only 2 streets long. Since most everyone is coming from Recoleta I think you can enter Bollini from Pena or Pacheco De Melo if your coming from Palermo. My advice is to have the cabbie drop you off on Austria and French. You can see the restaurant where French meets Bollini. Bollini is a cool street because it's all cobblestone, and all the houses on the street are painted in contrasting colors giving you an old world feel.

The restaurant has couple of goods things going for it. First, the waitress working during the evening has a killer ass! She's really cute and likes to make eye contact with you. I had a difficult time trying not to fixate on her flawless body. I had a chance to try both their Bife de Lomo and Chorizo, and the we're cooked to perfection. The chorizo was good as well. Slugfest had Bife Mariposa and commented it was the best steak he's had since he arrived into BA. The desserts were top notch. I even like they're Chimchurri sauce. Only negative was I believe they only had shitty Quilmes in the beer category. Price was around 90 pesos which included steak dinner for 2, ensalada mixta, 2 chorizo's, 2 dessert, couple of sodas, and a couple of beers.

There's another Parrilla across the street that's suppose to be good as well.

Late,

Judd