PDA

View Full Version : Privado Zona Norte - Maipu 4026

Trader
06-13-06, 15:03
The great zona norte research project is back on. Thanks to expert mentoring by Capt Dave, I went to this privado in La Lucila. Very easy to find, but the buzzer outside does not work. Just walk up the stairs and it is the first door on your right. Ring the bell. Accomodations are slightly better than its closest privado down the street (Maipu 3579) The madam was very good about explaining all services / prices. $60 pesos for 1 hr, $30 pesos for 1/2 hr. Completo and BBBJ were available, but you have to consult the chica. During the week about 9pm, I was shown about 5 chicas. All doable. Went with Romina. Paid $100 pesos because I had nothing smaller, but she brought my change when she came to the room. I offered another $20 for BBBJ, and she was very good. The room was light with only black light (probably a good thing) and she was really quite good. I wasn't in the mood for anal so I didn't ask a price. Actually went a little over 30 minutes, and the overall experience was good.

This isn't a classy place, but one of the cleaner / nicer lower priced privados I've been to.

What's up next, Capt?

Capt Dave
06-13-06, 16:07
After extensive research, we mansioneers (frequently with the help of Matt) have identified a dozen or more such establishments in Zona Norte. The problem is the chicas viene why sale and constant research is required to keep the list updated!

I will shortly post a list of directions, phone numbers, and comments for those interested in continuing this, IMHO, important research!

David

Trader
08-10-06, 16:41
I made an impromptu visit to my little privado up here in zone norte and it is now closed. No more buzzer. Nobody answers when you knock. In lieu of banging on the door, begging, and otherwise languishing in a puddle of tears, I walked 4 blocks south and fucked a chick at Maipu 3579.

Anymore privados up this way?

New Two Ba
02-09-09, 12:44
Phone number 4794-4565 cell 15-6096-6327

Place is called La Casa de Abril.

Well I just don't believe it. I got some advice from wt69 about places in zona norte and thought this area to be pretty bear. I mean I was really depressed about the fact that all the good place are in downtown. Well I decided to follow a experienced mongers suggestions of keep my eyes open in the neighborhood and see what happens and low and behold. I went to 4026 just see if by chance they may have re-open and I see a guy leaving the building at 4026 and I thought the place must have reopen great, however I rang the bell 3 times with no answer and I just left in disgust.

As I lite my cigarette and walked back to my car I cross the street on the same side as 4026 and I see a open door with pink cats painted on the wall. Pink pussy, no way is that easy. I finish my cigarette and look in and see a long stair case and only one active bell with a pick pussy painted above it. No way, no way is it that easy. So before I go in I wanted to be a little prepared so I went back to my car drove a few blocks and found a wifi spot and turn on my old laptop. Reviewed a few pages on what to say at the door and what to look out for at some of these rip off places (cost of presentation, how many girls are working, etc) I mean cmon I am not paying 20 pesos for a presentation.

So I head up to the top of the stairs ring the bell and get immediately buzzed in. Immediately this place reminds of 3579 maipu with a waiting room that has the old red light at work and a women speaking on a intercom (behind a closed door) and requesting you slide your money into a slot. This would have freaked me out but I have visited 3579 several times by now and I thought "oh well, same owners". But what was a little different is that the girls come out in the waiting room to present. Now I did hear the madam say americano and I ask for oral sex w / o condom and if her or any girls speak english through the intercom so she must have been explaining this to them. Because through the door I hear girls laughing so that may be why they were so anxious to come out, to see what a nut job would ask for all of this through a intercoom. So what. I mean now my castellano is enough to get by and I want my moneys worth.

Well only two girls are working a lola and a jennifer-both sevens were only picks-I was in a bbw mood and picked lola. Maybe the correct phrase is pleasingly plump, but she had one of those famous argentine asses and I had to try it. Jennifer very slim long haired beauty who I will definitely go back to try. Madam also says in daytime more girls working but this was 430 in the morning and it was time to let one out.

Prices are about the same as 3579 maipu 60 pesos for 1/2 hour (or until completo) and 90 pesos for a hour. No charge for condom.

Inside is well kept, in fact nice is the word. Clean beds, air conditioner, mirrors on the wall (for the freak in you) well kept bathroom. No showers or bathroom in the room however you have to walk down a hall, no big deal.

Now for the goodies, lola comes in and immediately takes her clothes off, get on her knees and start to unbuckle my pants, I say to her I want oral sex w / o condom and I would be willing to pay. She says how much and I offer 20 pesos, she said 40 and I said ok and she said no to cim and I said ok (sorry fellow mongers, but I have been on cbj diet way to long) well she starts and does a above average job, not slutty professional like I like but above average for sure and again she has a ass out of this world. Very nice 34 c's with the biggest nipples I have every seen. I asked if she just had a baby and she no, but you could hang a coat on her nipples. Well she gave a nice long bbj and I would give her a 7.5 or 8 for skills and a 8 for effort. After 15 minutes I decide to go in and that is where all the action is at. I could have had 3 condoms on and it feel like I was going bare back in her. This women is juicy, juicy. After a decent bbbj I just did not last long at all and she was so juicy on the inside (I'm not talking about lube juicy either, but gf pussy clean, I'll have to read up on sperm mgmt again before I go back) and I only bought the 1/2 hour any way. After finish we had a great little 5 minute conversation along with a 5 minute massage and she cleaned me up with paper towels (that part was goffey, why just not have clean towels by the bed) Any way all in all a good experience for the area. So anyone in Zona Norte looking for a place other than 3579 head up a few blocks and go to 3986, well worth the visit.

Thanks WT69 for the advice and sorry for the long report