PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Massage Ad Report

Strad
06-20-06, 22:25
"Therapeutic massage. The best hands in BA. The service, the better. The price, the most expensive. "

I answered the ad, and here are the following email exchange:

"Are you a male or female?

What is your price/hr?"

"I´m a female, and you? I charge 150 pesos an hour. This is not a sexual service."

I am a male, I will be visiting BsAs soon.

The going rate for an hour honest theraputic massage in BsAs starts 35pesos up to 65 pesos.

I sincerely hope you will find no competition with your offer.

Maybe you have a better reason in offering at this price range, please enlighting me."

"You know, the only reason why I´m charging more than is used to (and I´m very honest with this in my ad, though I´ve found more expensive masseuse around) is because I´m very good, and I have a lot of clients, but I don´t accept more that 3 per day. So, I want to work less and earn the same. An because I want to (this is probably the prime reason). "

"to work less and earn the same." I guess that was her reason.
Any of your massage affectionados comments on that? I am getting her phone number, PM me if you'd like to get a test drive.

Strad

El Grandote
06-20-06, 23:25
Although I do appreciate her honest comment, it does not excuse for the fact that the going rate in BA is 50 to 80 pesos (for legitimate massages) The US price range for licensed professionals in 50 to 80 USD, so I see this women as nothing more that an gringo gouger. I have had many sports medicine massages and can tell you that I have never paid more than 100 USD for a professional massage, including accupressure and accupuncture therapy. If you find somebody that is a licensed professional that also includes accupressure or accupuncture in BA than maybe 100 pesos might be worth it.

Just from my experience in the US.

El G

Strad
06-21-06, 02:54
El G,

Where are you at? In New York City, a legit massage rate is from $65 to $120, on the other hand, "accupressure or accupuncture" places usually run by the Chinese, they go from $40.

Strad.

Although I do appreciate her honest comment, it does not excuse for the fact that the going rate in BA is 50 to 80 pesos (for legitimate massages) The US price range for licensed professionals in 50 to 80 USD, so I see this women as nothing more that an gringo gouger. I have had many sports medicine massages and can tell you that I have never paid more than 100 USD for a professional massage, including accupressure and accupuncture therapy. If you find somebody that is a licensed professional that also includes accupressure or accupuncture in BA than maybe 100 pesos might be worth it.

Just from my experience in the US.

El G

Dickhead
06-21-06, 03:02
Go see Beatriz or Gabi. Both are trained professional masseuses who will then also fuck you and suck you, for the same money or less. Who needs this hag? What's her name? Where'd you find her? Your post is not very informative.

El Grandote
06-21-06, 04:28
El G, Where are you at? In New York City, a legit massage rate is from $65 to $120, on th other hand, "accupressure or accupuncture" places usually run by the Chinese, they go from $40.

Strad.I have been going to a Chiropractic office that has a staff masseues and they charge 100 USD, the accupressure and accupuncture is the same price. BTW I agree living in NYC is all around more expensive than LA.

El G

Strad
06-21-06, 12:28
Name is Maria.

At title I put "CL / BsAs Massage Ads Report". An ad I answered from C*raigslist, Buenos Aires Section. CL is short for Cra*igslist, Jakcson's editting program is proventing from spelling the whole thing, however, CL worked.

I have been with Beatriz:-)

Don't know if I am posting Maria's email is against rules, if is, Jackson can go ahead and take care of it.

Anyway, here is Maria's: YOSOYELTIEMPO@ciudad. Com. Ar

Strad.

Go see Beatriz or Gabi. Both are trained professional masseuses who will then also fuck you and suck you, for the same money or less. Who needs this hag? What's her name? Where'd you find her? Your post is not very informative.

Hobby Fan
06-23-06, 22:49
The woman may have overpriced by market standards on Craig's list figuring someone may not care and may pay just the price. That does not strike me as a bad or evil strategy on her part.

Exon123
12-03-06, 20:22
http://buenosaires.craigslist.org/ers/243504822.html

I'm going to take a flyer and try her.

Exon

Lunico
12-04-06, 04:11
http://buenosaires.craigslist.org/ers/243504822.html

I'm going to take a flyer and try her.

ExonThat ad looks like one of many ads that are appearing on CL that have a beautiful girl-next-door type who has no phone number and when you try to contact them there is no immediate answer. A week or so later your contacted at your email address with an invitation to chat online at a special website, cause her computer crashes using AOL messenger or yahoo messenger or any other messenger that isn't her website.

If I'm wrong I sure would like her number!

Exon123
12-05-06, 21:29
I think your right, it look's to good to be true. But fortunely I have "Martina" to give me "Hand Job's" so I'm not exacting going to go "without"

As I said it was a "Flyer", but what kind of Monger would I be if I didn't explore every oppertunity.

Exon