PDA

View Full Version : Condom question

StrayLight
07-05-06, 11:23
So, reading Jackson's guide, he says that when targetting clubs, be sure to have your own condoms and lube.

How true is this across the spectrum? When you visit a chick on Gemidos, for instance, are you expected to bring your own? How about visiting a private apartment. Picking up from a cafe. Seeing an independent. Etc.

At some point this week I'll walk into a pharmacy and check, but in the meantime, are condoms just sitting out in the open a la the US, or do you have to ask? How about lube? Is it KY jelly or Astroglide, or something else?

Thanks,

SL

Capt Dave
07-05-06, 12:04
About condoms and lubes.

Various brands of Condoms are READILY available for a peso or two apeice almost anywhere, although the quality tends to be a little on the small and thick side. Bring your favorites from Stateside.

There are a few brands of Argentine Lube, but again you'll do well to bring your own. Argentinian lubes tend to be a little greasy, and I have found nothing as good as my stateside favorites.

I carry a small tube and a brand-name condom following the theory of it's better to have it and need it then need it and not have it!

David

Dickhead
07-05-06, 13:27
There are two brands of condoms that you want to avoid here: Tulipán and Silver. Always bring your own condoms to privados in case they are using one of those two brands. Another popular brand, Prime, is actually pretty good.

Hunt99
07-05-06, 14:56
although the quality tends to be a little on the small and thick side. Bring your favorites from Stateside.I think Argentine condoms are made out of recycled bicycle tires. Wearing one also produces a similar sensation to having that tire over your member.

Nemesis
07-05-06, 15:15
Like having your member run over by a bicycle tire?

Rock Harders
07-05-06, 17:33
Mongers,

I mostly agree with DickHead's analysis of the Argentine condom market. I use Prime brand condoms all the time and they are available in about six different varieties, most of which are competent. I distinctly remember using a Silver with a regular girl one time (she provided the condom) in which the condom was conspiculously absent from my slong after about 40 minutes of rough sex (the condom was inside of her somewhere) This leads me to believe that the elasticity of Silver brand condoms is weak and thus these should be avoided.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Hunt99
07-06-06, 12:39
Like having your member run over by a bicycle tire?There are a couple of fellows posting here who would probably enjoy having that done to them. I'll leave it to you to figure out who they are.:D

Dickhead
07-06-06, 13:26
Actually having your dick run over by a bicycle tire doesn't hurt too much at all. Now if the tire is on the wheel, and the wheel is on the bicycle, and a rider is on the bicycle, it's considerably worse.

Rockin Bob
07-06-06, 13:40
Definitely good advice: buy your condoms at home and bring them with you.

One of those 36 jumbo packs of Trojans ought to last you a week.

I use Prime and I have no complaints. Actually, I was surprised to see there are other brands. It seems that the only ones I ever see are Prime in the pharmacies.

I let a girl use her own condom here and guess what, it broke. Oddly enough, we began again with one of mine and it broke too: the first and only time I have had a Trojan break on me.

I suspect it was the way she put it on me. I remember a Johnson and Johnson condom in Brazil breaking for the same reason, the girl kind of unrolled it a little and stretched it a little to put it tight on the tip.

Follow the directions! Put the thing on the tip and unroll it from there. The really good girls start off with a BBBJ and then slip the condom in their mouth, and apply it with their lips, you don't even know they're putting it on.

Nemesis
07-06-06, 15:03
Actually having your dick run over by a bicycle tire doesn't hurt too much at all. Now if the tire is on the wheel, and the wheel is on the bicycle, and a rider is on the bicycle, it's considerably worse.You were not supposed to actually try that out. My comment was merely a request for clarification.

StrayLight
07-07-06, 14:36
Thanks, guys. This was easier than I was anticipating. I just cruised the aisles of my local supermarket, and there was an entire line of Prime products.

Thanks again,

SL