PDA

View Full Version : ModelosReales. Com and BAModels. Com

BadMan
07-08-06, 06:49
Does anyone know whats up with this sight? Are the contact numbers and pics real? Or is it a scam sight? Personaly I'd like to stick it to Mica and Adriana, So if anyone knows anything about the site or the girls let me know thanks.

http://www.modelosreales.com/
http://www.bamodels.com.ar/

Badboy

Barcpc
07-13-06, 14:39
Bad Boy,

In Modelos Reales the girls show their face, so is a good sign, in the other site NONE of the do, so get out.

If you like a girl my advice would be to look for the telephone in google and see if in the other sites is the same girl / pics, etc.

Saludos,

Victor Fx
07-13-06, 22:06
Bad Boy,

In Modelos Reales the girls show their face, so is a good sign, in the other site NONE of the do, so get out.

If you like a girl my advice would be to look for the telephone in google and see if in the other sites is the same girl / pics, etc.

Saludos,Just a good sign, not quite definitive. You know that the magic of Photoshop does miracles on any girl's photo.

Dealdo
09-07-06, 14:57
Yes they are real. Mica is the best of all but her performance why not constant.

She works better whit a little tip at front. Her body is nice and tide but small tits. All girls look better in pics.

They where in Recoleta last winter (summer in Argentina)

200/ hr for Mica the rest 150 I think.

Trader
09-07-06, 16:55
The website says most of these chicas speak English. I've never seen this many hot looking hookers here who say they speak English. Anybody have any real info on these girls?

Hemin
09-07-06, 18:54
They might be for real, but the actual reality will differ substantially from the babe in the picture. It is usual for these girls to use photoshop to enhance or improve their looks. I believe there is a threat in existance that discusses this in detail and there are even some examples of chicas webbased photo vs actual photo taken by members.

In my experience if they look like a 8 they probably are no more than a 6 and sometimes just a 5.

Good luck