PDA

View Full Version : La Semana de la Dulzura

Dickhead
07-09-06, 13:02
After my somewhat sarcastic comment on this "holiday" in the Miss Sol thread, I feel compelled to say that when Rosie arrived on Friday, she had little bars of "Tres Corazones" chocolates. One for me, one for Capt Dave, and one for our maid.

Now on the subject of 95 lb. chicas who can eat, immediately upon arriving she quickly polished off all the crackers and peanut butter I had set out as a picada (she comes pretty late after school and arrives hungry after a lengthy trip on, of course, public transportation) plus a small salami and cheese sandwich. Then she consumed a huge bowl of split pea and ham soup with more bread, and two glasses of apple juice. Then for breakfast or lunch or whatever it was around noon she ate about a six ounce steak, two large fried eggs, hash brown potatoes, and a big glass of milk. All this came in the course of about 13 hours. Oh yeah, and about two quarts of beer as well. She is also using more and more hot sauce with each passing week.

Rockin Bob
07-09-06, 13:29
Peanut butter! Where'd you get that?

Dickhead
07-09-06, 14:44
The Argentina Private Mansion stocks a wide variety of peanut butter, due to the largesse of such individuals as Sportsman, Easy Go, Hobby Fan, and Stormy. Sorry if I left anybody out. When the Argies try peanut butter, they either love it or hate it. At one party we tried mixing it with stuff like dulce de leche, Nutella, honey, and yes even jelly. Reponses were pretty evenly divided between "Yum" and "Yuck."

OTOH, Roxana the Barber will eat any fucking thing and is so strung out on hot sauce she puts it on her salad. She is also in the <100 weight class or thereabouts.

We also have real hot peppers (jalapeņos), A1 steak sauce, Heinz ketchup, real maple syrup, and a wide selection of American barbecue sauces. Oh yeah, and Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard out the ying yang. Don't anybody bring any more of that for a while.

Thomaso276
07-09-06, 15:36
I have to agree with DH. These chicas can eat like there is no tommorrow - which is very possible in the third world. It is a pleasure to see them enjoy the food as opposed to over-ordering and leaving half a meal on the restaurant table.