PDA

View Full Version : Bangalore

El Perro
07-10-06, 09:16
I checked out this reputed Indian pub / restaurant in Palermo Saturday night with a non pro date. It is owned by the same guy who owns The Gibralter in San Telmo. Nice, small and unpretentious. Has pretty much the same pub menu as does Gibralter, with same decent beer selection. Has a small second floor for more "formal" dining. My date had some sort of lentil soup dish that she liked. I had a beef / rice concoction that was mediocre, and might have been ok for some sort of upscale Taco Bell. I don't know Indian food from nothing, but my guess is that this is a far cry from legit Indian food. Once again NOT spicy. Seems like a nice place to hang out for a beer (s) and shoot the shit, but the "upscale" grub is suspect. Nice fireplace downstairs.

Humboldt 1476 4779-2621

Stormy
07-10-06, 13:44
Indian food without fire just isn't. Mumbai will give you "Indian hot" if you insist,

It really isn't, but they try and it's okay. Most of the ethnic places are pretty mediocre, something along the line of a hooker with a recent root canal, and.

Heavy period who doesn't do anal. The food equivalent of a hand job with apologies to all hand job fans.