PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Club

El Perro
07-13-06, 23:29
In the interest of being comprehensive I'll start a thread for this place. Down, and almost out, shotgun shack boliche in San Telmo full of working girls. I eyeballed the place in late afternoon about two months ago and thought it was just a bar with a pool table. Went in to shoot pool tonight and whaddaya know, full of pretty beat up chicas looking for some business. Shot a couple of games of pool and had a talk with Beatriz. The skinny, as best I could understand it, is the girls are local San Telmo, about 100p for an hour and two drinks (60p) take out fee. The take out fee sounded high to me for quality of chica, and I might have got that wrong. Not a place to frequent unless you got a hankering for that kind of run down chica. Maybe the quality is better later at night. No fuck rooms on site. Some questionable characters milling about (not the chicas) Had a big bottle of Schneiders for 9p.

Bolivar 756-between Independencia and Chile. Suerte, you'll need it.;)

Stoker Star
12-06-06, 16:29
The take out fee quoted to me was 40 peso. Must be same place near Boca.

Pool tables, I thought at first was a pool room. Not a chance of finding anything. A gem here would really be a fucking rock

El Perro
12-08-06, 14:01
The take out fee quoted to me was 40 peso. Must be same place near Boca.

Pool tables, I thought at first was a pool room. Not a chance of finding anything. A gem here would really be a fucking rockGlad to see someone set foot in this place other than me. A tough place to take one for the team though.