PDA

View Full Version : Any brothel areas like Villa Mimosa in BA?

SleepyRice
07-24-06, 01:21
Wasn't sure where to put this query. I wouldn't call Rio's Villa Mimosa a club (obvious) but it's not exactly freelancers either.

Sometimes (at least once a trip) I prefer to check out places like this. Plenty of short time (seedy) brothels in Cambo, Philippines, and Thailand - and of course the one in Rio - is there anything like this in BA?

Thanks!

Jaimito Cartero
07-24-06, 06:41
Sometimes (at least once a trip) I prefer to check out places like this. Plenty of short time (seedy) brothels in Cambo, Philippines, and Thailand - and of course the one in Rio - is there anything like this in BA?I've never seen on in BA, but that doesn't mean much. There are many fairly inexpensive apartments, say 40-50 pesos for half an hour. Since Vila Mimosa is very short time (15-20 min) it works out about the same. I'm sure that DH, or other locals will have some insight into such places.

SleepyRice
07-24-06, 21:09
Cool, I guess what I like about Mimosa is that you can walk up and down the alleys an peek in - see who you want, whereas ringing an apartment and choosing from a few girls doesn't deliver the same thrill.

El Perro
07-24-06, 21:26
cool, I guess what I like about mimosa is that you can walk up and down the alleys an peek in - see who you want, whereas ringing an apartment and choosing from a few girls doesn't deliver the same thrill.Maybe the coffee shops would be to your liking-Exedra and Cafe Orleans.

Hound
07-24-06, 23:27
Sleepy Rice.

K11, soapies and Vila Mimosa have no analogues in Argentina. Neither do complexes such as Nana, Patpong Road and Soi Cowboy.

SleepyRice
07-25-06, 02:24
Thanks for the replies. Still looks like a beautiful city, and lots of fun. 2 more days.

Rice