PDA

View Full Version : Getting off

Hunt99
07-27-06, 18:22
Inspired by Exon's most recent discussion of his preference for handjobs, I hereby post the poll where you can disclose your favorite way of getting off.

Nemesis
07-28-06, 16:01
This has got to be the most tasteless thing I have seen on Argentina Private.

Hunt99
07-28-06, 16:05
We know who the "whacking off" vote came from, don't we?

Exon123
07-28-06, 17:50
If You Like Hand Job's, If You really, really like hand job's, try this girl.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/martina/bk00.htm

Martina was so good yesterday I went back for second's today. When I got up this morning, (12:00 noon) I was really thinking about having vaginal intercourse for a change, but I couldn'd resist a second round with this girl.

I came so hard I was still trembling from it a half hour latter while eating my pizza at Filo resturant.

But a word to the wise for anyone whom might try this girl. Take a good "Shit" before you show up for your appointment. You might even shower and wash your ass out clean after you "Shit". Because Martina is going to play with your asshole while she's "Yanking" you Off.

Yes, thats right, the "Prostrate Massage" is her expertize. She'll first start messing around with your ass before she turns you over, at the same time stroking your cock & balls.

Today I had her completely naked, except for the high heel shoe's she was wareing durning the whole process. She started with messageing my feet, which I love, but things got much better. By the time she flipped me over I was hard as a rock and I was fingure fucking her with two fingures in her pussy and my thumb in her asshole. At the sametime she was slowly "Stroking Me Off" and working her fingure into my ass, with deep french kissing all at the sametime. The deeper I fingured her the deeper she went into my ass. I finally stopped and fucked her for awhile, but for the finish it was back on the table. By now she was all the way into my ass massageing my prostrate and "Wanking Me" at the same time. I Didn't Know If I Was "Going To Shit or Cum". Finally I blew a world class "Nut", she turned around and her tits were covered with Gooo.

As I said, I was trembleing from the orgasam a half hour latter.

This Girl, Martina is a Keeper.

Exon

Dickhead
07-28-06, 23:43
Nemesis must not have been reading this board for too long.

Exon123
07-29-06, 02:13
I'll vote for that DickHead.

This board is about Fucking, not flameing people, but spreading info like I've just posted about this Chica.

How about dinner tomorrow night.

PM Me.

Exon

Hunt99
07-29-06, 09:31
Nemesis must not have been reading this board for too long.Goblin, er, Nemesis has been reading this board for a long while.

Sportsman
07-30-06, 09:20
But a word to the wise for anyone whom might try this girl. Take a good "Shit" before you show up for your appointment. You might even shower and wash your ass out clean after you "Shit". Because Martina is going to play with your asshole while she's "Yanking" you Off.

Yes, thats right, the "Prostrate Massage" is her expertize. She'll first start messing around with your ass before she turns you over, at the same time stroking your cock & balls.

ExonExon, would giving yourself an enema before hand in preparation for Martina's appointment with her prostate massage be going a bit too far? Now THAT's the most tasteless thing on this board!! :D

Jackson, would you care to move this chica into a new thread of her own along with the posts on her in the "Hand Job's" thread?

Capt Dave
07-30-06, 12:16
Jackson, would you care to move this chica into a new threat of her own along with the posts on her in the "Hand Job's" thread?Come on, SM, no matter how intense her prostate massage, I don't think she constitutes a "threat"!

:)

David

Sportsman
07-30-06, 14:17
Come on, SM, no matter how intense her prostate massage, I don't think she constitutes a "threat"!

:)

DavidOK David, you got me. I'll correct the typo.

May be my brain was sending me a subliminal message while typing. ;)

StrayLight
07-30-06, 22:28
This has got to be the most tasteless thing I have seen on Argentina Private.LOL! To paraphrase Martin Sheen in "Apocalypse Now", accusing someone of tastelessness in this sort of forum is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indianapolis 500.

That's a good one, Nemesis. A good one.

SL

Nemesis
07-31-06, 02:39
Handing out speeding tickets at the Indianapolis 500.

SLI would prefer to compare it to waiving the yellow flag. :)

Cuanto Cuesta
08-10-06, 23:03
I picked response #2 because it reminded me of Bill Clinton's impeachment