PDA

View Full Version : Straylight Report: 3 - 12 July, 2006

StrayLight
07-30-06, 23:18
I was in Buenos Aires for about a week and a half in early July, and decided to do two things: (1) Indulge in a monger's sampler plate -- to wit, one of each -- to see just what style of mongering in Buenos Aires suited me, and (2) check out the accuracy and efficacy of the resources and information posted on this board.

For the monger's sampler plate, I...

-Saw a chica from a web site. That's reviewed under "Sol of Gemidos" in the web site section.

-Visited a massage parlor. That's reviewed under "Montevideo 643" in the massage section.

-Had a session with an independent chica. That's reviewed under "Miss Sol aka Candela" in the independent chica section.

-Went to a club. That's discussed under "Black" in the clubs and boliches section.

-Checked out Cafe Exedra. That's discussed in the Cafe section.

-Visited a private apartment. That's reviewed under "Suipacha 921" in the private apartment section.

-Considered street walkers. Although it's been years since I've dabbled in street walkers, that series of photos by El Grandote in the Av. Cordoba section, and in particular, the 4th photo of her ass sticking up in the air just begging to get plowed, induced me to walk down Cordoba more often than I really needed to while keeping my eye out for her. Unfortunately, I didn't see her and have nothing to report on this matter.

Additionally, I checked out the following:

-Ana Luna's car service. Ana is a gem. I contacted her rather late in the game to pick me up at the airport on the way in. She had not replied by the time I needed to make a go / no-go decision, so I arranged for someone else to pick me up and e-mailed a cancellation to Ana. Ana responded and said that, although she understood she was cancelled, she'd be there anyway just in case. And sure as shit, she was. So I hired her to take me back to the airport 12 days later when I left, and included her 3-hour city tour on the way out. She was even good enough to pick up an excellent map of the city as I had asked.

-Roxana's service. This was funny. I asked Roxana to try to broker a deal with some chica named Ale on Gemidos. I was looking for a mature woman -- as is my wont -- and Ale was one of the few Roxana recommended. In view of my experience with Sol of Gemidos, I asked Roxana to (1) verify that the photo was accurate, and (2) verify that the woman actually spoke English. Roxana verified both, and so we started the coordination.

Unfortunately, Roxana came back with two show stoppers. First, the woman wanted $250 pesos. (Normally, $300 pesos, but for me, only $250. LOL!)

Second, she wanted me to bring my passport to use to get into the building. My passport!

As if...

As if...

As if among all the possible universes that have been hypothesized by philosophers and physicists over the centuries, there actually might exist one in which I would use my passport to procure some pussy in a foreign country where I barely speak the language. LOL! I don't what on earth that woman was thinking, but whatever slight chance there was that I would have seen her for $250 pesos went flying out the window at that.

In any case, Roxana did her job, and I paid her the $10 USD.

On other matters.

Condoms. Prime condoms are pretty much available all over the place. My local supermarket had an entire line, including lube, and I saw them in bathroom dispensing machines around town. I only needed my own once, though. So if you want to bring your own, fine. But if you forget or something, you can always fall back on Prime.

And that, my friends, is how I spent my summer vacation in Buenos Aires.

SL

Stowe
07-30-06, 23:42
SL,

Thanks for the informative posts. They were of detailed without being graphic which is what this forum is about-sharing information about sex with chicas. We need more of these from more mongers. BA does provide a lot of opportunities.

My next turn in BA is fast approaching (but not fast enough)

Suerte.

Stowe

El Perro
07-30-06, 23:47
SL,

Real nice reporting. Nice style. Thanks for taking the time. The "Black" report was one for the archives.

Dogg

Timba8
07-31-06, 00:24
Heee!

Great reports. Thank you.

JengisKhan
07-31-06, 02:30
-Roxana's service. This was funny. I asked Roxana to try to broker a deal with some chica named Ale on Gemidos. I was looking for a mature woman -- as is my won't -- and Ale was one of the few Roxana recommended. In view of my experience with Sol of Gemidos, I asked Roxana to (1) verify that the photo was accurate, and (2) verify that the woman actually spoke English. Roxana verified both, and so we started the coordination.

Unfortunately, Roxana came back with two show stoppers. First, the woman wanted $250 pesos. (Normally, $300 pesos, but for me, only $250. LOL!

Second, she wanted me to bring my passport to use to get into the building. My passport!

As if among all the possible universes that have been hypothesized by philosophers and physicists over the centuries, there actually might exist one in which I would use my passport to procure some pussy in a foreign country where I barely speak the language. LOL! I don't what on earth that woman was thinking, but whatever slight chance there was that I would have seen her for $250 pesos went flying out the window at that.

In any case, Roxana did her job, and I paid her the $10 USD.

SLHave been in and out of a few buildings that required identification to get in. In every case a photocopy or a drivers license was just fine. I live here, so I don't bring my passport around with me, but keep my drivers license in my wallet for these situations. 250 pesos is a lot though, so I understand.